negro

IMG 20191023 155844

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Petsmart
niggerz
how low IQ is AI?

niggerz

1) a: Nigger (male): Aye' my nigga! Why is you always studying? Why is you always working? Why don't you just get youse a fly-azz baby-mama, and I'll put you on the map to sell drugs? That way, you can keeps it real fa' sho. Don't be a sellout, mayne!

Black (male): Because I don't want to be a nigger.

b: Nigger (female): Girl, I'm only 17 and I'm pregnant fo' the 3rd time. But dat's okay, since I dropped out of skool, welfare and my baby daddy will take care of me. That way, I ain't neva gotta work, and I can just shop and be fly alllll day. Why won't you?

Black (female): Because that would make me a nigger.

2) Nigger: Man shut the fuck up you dirty, racist, whitey-ass, cracker-azz, honky!!

White: Well YOU shut up, you...nigger!

Nigger: I can't believe you said dat to me!! I'mma call Al Sharpton on you, and sue yo white azz!!

1) a: negro (male): Aye' my negro! Why is you always studying? Why is you always working? Why don't you just get youse a fly-azz baby-mama, and I'll put you on the map to sell drugs? That way, you can keeps it real fa' sho. Don't be a sellout, mayne!

Black (male): Because I don't want to be a negro.

b: negro (female): Girl, I'm only 17 and I'm pregnant fo' the 3rd time. But dat's okay, since I dropped out of skool, welfare and my baby daddy will take care of me. That way, I ain't neva gotta work, and I can just shop and be fly alllll day. Why won't you?

Black (female): Because that would make me a negro.

2) negro: Man shut the fuck up you dirty, racist, whitey-ass, cracker-azz, honky!!

White: Well YOU shut up, you...negro!

negro: I can't believe you said dat to me!! I'mma call Al Sharpton on you, and sue yo white azz!!
urnam dictionrays me tbh
best post there tbhtbhtbth