Neigbour confronted me for using his garbage bins

apocalypse

apocalypse

I told him "don't worry about it". That triggered him hard. "I DO worry about it!!!!!! :feelswah:"
I just left my garbage bags and walked away :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17379, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Is this a single family home where people own their containers, or is this an apartment where the complex provides the containers?

@Vermilioncore fucking shit, i told you to make my toilet spark but its still not you fucker
im about to throw a brick in your stupid face

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
A woman yelled at me for throwing dog poo in her garbage bin, and guess what? I continue throwing dog poo in her garbage bin :Comfy:

In North Texas you would've got shot

• +1
Reactions: Techmax_ and Deleted member 17379
@Vermilioncore fucking shit, i told you to make my toilet spark but its still not you fucker
im about to throw a brick in your stupid face
I’m not your puppet bitch! You’re mine. You see that brick in the corner? It’s going to be inside your face smashed the fuck inside of it soon no cheeseburger for you cuck

I’m not your puppet bitch! You’re mine. You see that brick in the corner? It’s going to be inside your face smashed the fuck inside of it soon no cheeseburger for you cuck
what? you are my cuck puppet!
shut up or you wont have your cheeseburger today, and if you do shut up i will buy you a big mac tomorrow, you fucking cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Is this a single family home where people own their containers, or is this an apartment where the complex provides the containers?
Latter

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Tell mopson @Thompsonz he needs to shut the fuck up or I’ll smash his face with a brick and won’t feed his puppet ass for 8 months no cheeseburgers only sardines for this demented fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 13332
Tell mopson @Thompsonz he needs to shut the fuck up or I’ll smash his face with a brick and won’t feed his puppet ass for 8 months no cheeseburgers only sardines for this demented fuck
sorry master
spit on me and make me shine your boots with same spit

sorry master
spit on me and make me shine your boots with same spit
Okay shine them very nice and good and sparkly okay? I’ll bring you a extra cheeseburger if you make sure they’re spotless. I’ll even let you escape the shit smeared chege for a few hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Okay shine them very nice and good and sparkly okay? I’ll bring you a extra cheeseburger if you make sure they’re spotless. I’ll even let you escape the shit smeared chege for a few hours
oh my god yes i will do anything for few hours of fresh air

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just make a forum post about every social interaction you have theory

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Hmmm....something like this happened to Larry David, when he threw a half-eaten apple in a garbage can, and its owner had a fit:
- Hey, buddy, that's my garbage can! My garbage belongs in my garbage can! Your garbage belongs in your garbage can!