Neotenous Danish model gets blacked (West African BBC)

>neotenous

>grandma pheno

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It would be a different story if she was 50 pounds heavier.
Ideal body for a woman with high Estrogen(healthy body fat for carrying babies):
55D62856 3151 4984 BC12 8BCA6C07AE53
4B06BE99 58F4 48A4 951F 353B865F3A3E

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deprived, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Qazqa, Deleted member 22135 and StrangerDanger
@Xangsane should post those IG pictures to Lipstick Alley (using his account) to see how the users there respond.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Average danish couple

hes ugly asf fuckin models. JBB is crazy man
The majority of models/attractive actresses date down. Taylor Swift’s boyfriend is a HTN, Jennifer Lawrence, Brie Larson, etc and I could give you countless more examples. It isn’t JBB, the idea that hypergamy is super widespread is just a myth.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and fogdart
The majority of models/attractive actresses date down. Taylor Swift’s boyfriend is a HTN, Jennifer Lawrence, Brie Larson, etc and I could give you countless more examples. It isn’t JBB, the idea that hypergamy is super widespread is just a myth.
Status

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Don’t say it too loud. Incels will find you and beat you for stepping outside or observing reality lol

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and gsizzle
White Foid models don't wanna get mogged by having attention thrown on to their chad partner. She knows if she dates down with an ethnic, she will still be looked at as the superior one in the relationship and actually draw more positive attention to herself.
It's like giving charity to the less fortunate for the purpose of being noticed and praised for it.

They also do this so subhumans or low tier guys can self insert themselves onto the ethnic sub8 man, which would give the white foid models more simps thinking they have a chance with her.

Last edited:
3B6DA531 4ABF 4ACB BB9A E242E5F05490

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 9779, Artemis and 2 others
How does this foid find him appealing? Females have interesting minds indeed Don't know what goes through a females mind that suggests that they should date this guy. I'd understand if it was Tyrone but that guy is straight up ugly.

• +1
Reactions: human304
They usually never date down in looks actually. Generally its a looksmatch unless he status or money mogs. These girls arent stacies at all. Most girls try to date up but they cant. If hypergamy wasnt as wide spread then every guy on tinder would be slayer

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and p0lishsubhuman
How does this foid find him appealing? Females have interesting minds indeed Don't know what goes through a females mind that suggests that they should date this guy. I'd understand if it was Tyrone but that guy is straight up ugly.
Hes not ugly hes like 4psl but she is not cute

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Jfl at the autism in this thread. He’s also a model so they probably met through social circles n shit
32D10B36 4AB2 4B3A BC3E 29F7F8FF8462

Also jfl at @Blackgymmax underrating her

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 22126
They usually never date down in looks actually. Generally its a looksmatch unless he status or money mogs. These girls arent stacies at all. Most girls try to date up but they cant. If hypergamy wasnt as wide spread then every guy on tinder would be slayer
Dude if you don’t think Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence are stacies idk what to say lol. Brie Larson maybe not but she’s at least HTB. Margot Robbie is a gigastacy and her husband is a HTN but she mogs him to oblivion. Scarlett Johansson, Alexandria Daddario too. The cute blonde girl from euphoria is married to some schlubby MTN. This is all off the top of my head. It’s very common to see Stacy’s boyfriend being a MTN but Chad‘s girlfriend is almost never not at least a HTB.

Neotonus stacy? Come on now we both know this is not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Jfl at the autism in this thread. He’s also a model so they probably met through social circles n shit
View attachment 1955918

Also jfl at @Blackgymmax underrating her
@KING REIDYZ More proof that black dudes with clean cuts get way better women than dread heads. Keep coping with muh dreads.

@KING REIDYZ More proof that black dudes with clean cuts get way better women than dread heads. Keep coping with muh dreads.
She ugly and dread guys get good looking black bitches

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
llol nigga a ltn

but i guess at least he has the bbc appeal

> ugly
>literally a model

JFL

Meanwhile the girls dread heads pull 🤢
Are u serious ?

they liter MOG that blond tranny she has a more masculine face than her man jfl

• JFL
Are u serious ?

they liter MOG that blond tranny she has a more masculine face than her man jfl
Keep coping whilst clean cut bbc are smashing prime Nordic blonde tight pussy meanwhile dreadheads are fucking the local street whore with a pussy so lose you can fit a hotdog in it
Laughing GIF by ScooterMagruder

Keep coping whilst clean cut bbc are smashing prime Nordic blonde tight pussy meanwhile dreadheads are fucking the local street whore with a pussy so lose you can fit a hotdog in it
Laughing GIF by ScooterMagruder
Jfl why are you a white worshipmer?

• JFL
My theory of being retarded mentally disabled clueless normie triumphs once again. U can see his face

Jfl why are you a white worshipmer?
Not a white worshipper

There’s prime white pussy and there’s trashy white pussy. Dreadheads get the latter. Facts

Not a white worshipper

There’s prime white pussy and there’s trashy white pussy. Dreadheads get the latter. Facts
Black pussy is better than both

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
@KING REIDYZ the type of guy go up to a black person and ask “am I invited to the cookout?” 🤣🤣🤣
Me I don’t need to ask that lol , wAllah on the Quran I get invited without trying, I don’t need that

i also have black friends and have grew up with a lot of black guys in the French hoods, I have several black friends don’t need to ask that

• JFL
Me I don’t need to ask that lol , wAllah on the Quran I get invited without trying, I don’t need that

i also have black friends and have grew up with a lot of black guys in the French hoods, I have several black friends don’t need to ask that
@KING REIDYZ the type of guy the paint his dick black and say to a black a girl “wanna hop on my bbc” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's funny how .org users are the most picky humans in existence yet they cry for hypergamy
Not terastacy = invisible in this forum

Brutal IPD

It's actually worth being in a place where the genepool creates some cyclops tier IPD foids like the Shittish Isles just so that you don't have to encounter hammerhead shark IPDs like you see in mainland europe(specifically Scandi+NL+BE)

This is going to be me