Reactions: doll and thecel
old hag

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, AutisticBeaner, BigBoy and 1 other person
Disgusting

Compact midface, small jaw, big, round eyes, narrow, thick lips. Keep it simple.

I take joy in knowing that she would laugh at the idea of even coming close to touching you.
Imagine having to lower your standards to post wall used up roasties

Imagine having to lower your standards to post wall used up roasties
If she was in the same room as you you would piss yourself and run to jerk off because you know talking to her would only result in others’ amusement.

She’s a gigastacy you idiot.
This is not a gigastacey in anyway. Girls like this arent even noticed in chads tinder bro. They dont even make it past the age filter😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: spark
This is not a gigastacey in anyway. Girls like this arent even noticed in chads tinder bro. They dont even make it past the age filter😂😂😂😂
Are you an idiot? Most guys would go punch their boss in the face if that meant they could fuck her.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If she was in the same room as you you would piss yourself and run to jerk off because you know talking to her would only result in others’ amusement.
She looks old and this photo is lighting maxxed. I can see her dark eye circles and lack of collagen. If she took off the eyelash extensions and posted a non makeup normal photo youd see how bad she looks lmao

She looks old and this photo is lighting maxxed. I can see her dark eye circles and lack of collagen. If she took off the eyelash extensions and posted a non makeup normal photo youd see how bad she looks lmao

Stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Do you have autism? How are you when it comes to getting laid? You know that old looking women can never be gigastacey even by definition of neoteny due to lack of collagen, are these the only women youre having an easy time getting laid with?

Do you have autism? How are you when it comes to getting laid? You know that old looking women can never be gigastacey even by definition of neoteny due to lack of collagen, are these the only women youre having an easy time getting laid with?
For future reference, don’t repeat the same question that you’re trying to use as an insult. It drains it of its impact.

You’re lying to yourself for some reason. Do you think it’s masculine to not have sexual desire for hot females? Does it make you feel better about not having an 8 inch, Tyrone-approved schlong?

For future reference, don’t repeat the same question that you’re trying to use as an insult. It drains it of its impact.

You’re lying to yourself for some reason. Do you think it’s masculine to not have sexual desire for hot females? Does it make you feel better about not having an 8 inch, Tyrone-approved schlong?
7.5 inches. Shes not ugly but i dont really get that urge for older women. That collagen factor means everything for women. That young girl is cute af

7.5 inches. Shes not ugly but i dont really get that urge for older women. That collagen factor means everything for women. That young girl is cute af
She has collagen?

She’s mature but she has neoteny to compensate for her age. I think that’s the point of the thread

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
She’s mature but she has neoteny to compensate for her age. I think that’s the point of the thread
Kind of. The point of this thread is that women who have neotonous features (compact midface, big, round eyes, small jaw, etc.) are hot.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
When he said gigastacey, i was out. This is where women get kicked off the chad carousel when in terms of looks. Probably close to stacey in her prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and thecel
Kind of. The point of this thread is that women who have neotonous features (compact midface, big, round eyes, small jaw, etc.) are hot.
Water is wet..?

When he said gigastacey, i was out. This is where women get kicked off the chad carousel when in terms of looks. Probably close to stacey in her prime
She was and is a gigastacy. Stop pretending she’s not hot. It doesn’t make you cool.

Pedocel detected:feelsbaton:
She is 48. A century ago she would already be a grandma and you cucks talk about how she is a neotonous gigastacy. Kill yourself.

Last edited:
She is 48. A century ago she would already be a grandma and you cucks talk about how she is a neotonous gigastacy. Kill yourself.
Volcel If wouldn’t though :feelshaha:

you still haven't learned how to spell it correctly JFL

Answer the question you sack of shit.
how downward grown your maxilla is has an effect on the length of your nose. you'd know that too if you thought a little bit more

how downward grown your maxilla is has an effect on the length of your nose. you'd know that too if you thought a little bit more
Do you think it plays a majority role in determining nose length? Or do you think that’s mostly genetic?

Do you think it plays a majority role in determining nose length? Or do you think that’s mostly genetic?
That's kind of hard to answer honestly, but I think the effect it has is definitely significant. When you feel the piece of cartilage between your nostrils you can see how the nose is directly connected to the maxilla. so when the maxilla goes downward it pulls the nose down with itself, so you can kind of imagine how that elongates it. That being said, there's probably also some genetic factor that determines how much of the space between your browridge and your mouth is occupied by your nose, once you take the environmental factors away.

That's kind of hard to answer honestly, but I think the effect it has is definitely significant. When you feel the piece of cartilage between your nostrils you can see how the nose is directly connected to the maxilla. so when the maxilla goes downward it pulls the nose down with itself, so you can kind of imagine how that elongates it. That being said, there's probably also some genetic factor that determines how much of the space between your browridge and your mouth is occupied by your nose, once you take the environmental factors away.
It’s mostly genetic. You’re an idiot if you think otherwise. I’ll cite articles later.

Just to clarify, do you think maxilla can account for this level of nose length variation?

42762898 DA62 4730 9CB9 96EE4A40C835

679E4EDD C1A1 4AB6 9E05 0C49B24C558A

It’s mostly genetic. You’re an idiot if you think otherwise. I’ll cite articles later.
i like that you're basing yourself on facts, your downfall is just that you're a bit stupid.

Not what I asked. Do you think maxilla can account for that amount of variation in nose length?
you mean if gandy's nose what on a different person? what kind of stupid question is that?

you mean if gandy's nose what on a different person? what kind of stupid question is that?
You still don’t get it idiot. Do you think poor maxilla development can make someone who was meant to have Barrett’s nose length have Gandy’s nose length?