Neotony Strikes Again

You still don’t get it idiot. Do you think poor maxilla development can make someone who was meant to have Barrett’s nose length have Gandy’s nose length?
we're talking about just the length of the nose if you counted the pixels in the image, right? not the length of the nose bridge or any of that. if so, yes. you really should be able to answer that question by yourself, you know. i told you how it works, if your not able to think that far then there's not much i can do for you.

we're talking about just the length of the nose if you counted the pixels in the image, right? not the length of the nose bridge or any of that. if so, yes. you really should be able to answer that question by yourself, you know. i told you how it works, if your not able to think that far then there's not much i can do for you.

1) Nose bridge plays a a major role in nose length, I don’t know why you’re trying to exclude it as a factor

2) If you think that, you’re a brainless chimp; I’ll cite articles later

1) Nose bridge plays a a major role in nose length, I don’t know why you’re trying to exclude it as a factor

2) If you think that, you’re a brainless chimp; I’ll cite articles later
jesus christ, i can't argue with you if keep misunderstanding what i'm saying. i wouldn't keep calling you stupid if your intelligence wouldn't make this experience so exhausting.

jesus christ, i can't argue with you if keep misunderstanding what i'm saying. i wouldn't keep calling you stupid if your intelligence wouldn't make this experience so exhausting.
Speak clearly if you think I’m not comprehending. Don’t speak like a chimp.