Any questions?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and thecel
Do you have autism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, BradAniston, balding17yomanletcel and 22 others
i thought a strong jawline wasn't neotenous?

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 5818
wtf does neotony mean

your mentally disable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and The Bleach Pill
i thought a strong jawline wasn't neotenous?
Strong jawline is vague. The girl’s jawline is defined but her ramus is short so it has little vertical projection. She also has a small chin which makes her jaw look shorter. These are attractive traits for women.

Cavill’s is defined, but his ramus is tall and his chin projects forward more. Opposite of neotony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Strong jawline is vague. The girl’s jawline is defined but her ramus is short so it has little vertical projection. She also has a small chin which makes her jaw look shorter. These are attractive traits for women.

Cavill’s is defined, but his ramus is tall and his chin projects forward more. Opposite of neotony.
being attractive as a female isn't purely about being neotenous, that's all i was saying

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6873, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
being attractive as a female isn't purely about being neotenous, that's all i was saying
It’s a big part of it. Other stuff obviously matters, but this is the basis.

Also you didn’t say that. You said “I thought a strong jawline wasn’t neotonous”. I addressed that.

there's a reason why 20 year old females are more attractive than 10 year old ones

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Chadelite and doll
she is not neotonous

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
there's a reason why 20 year old females are more attractive than 10 year old ones
Are you an idiot? Of course not having tits and not being fully developed isn’t attractive.

Neotonous traits are a compact midface, big, round eyes, small jaws/chins, etc.

R u sure she's neutonous?
Wouldn't a better example be to show a riceman?
Agree Cavill is pretty much the opposite

Are you an idiot? Of course not having tits and not being fully developed isn’t attractive.

Neotonous traits are a compact midface, big, round eyes, small jaws/chins, etc.
who was talking about bodies here?

neotenous traits are also chubby cheeks, small cheek bones, big round eyes and an undefined jawline, which is why i mentioned the jawline before

neotenous traits are also chubby cheeks, small cheek bones, big round eyes and an undefined jawline, which is why i mentioned the jawline before
Women with more cheek fat deposits are more attractive. Obviously not chubby. Undefined jawline is not neotonous. Most kids have visible jaws.

A neotonous jawline is a short ramus and small chin.

Attractive Women tend to have smaller cheekbones than men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: doll

I brought up body because you said 20 year old women are more attractive than ten year olds. Being developed is the main reason for that.

Example of neotony:

Her face resembles that of a child.Jaw with little veritical projection, small chin, small nose, compact midface, round eyes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
A neotonous jawline is a short ramus and small chin.
no, that's called a feminine jawline
I brought up body because you said 20 year old women are more attractive than ten year olds. Being developed is the main reason for that.
ah, but 10 year old females have more attractive faces than 20 year old ones.

next time you make a thread about a topic, at least make sure you understand it. you still haven't figured out how to spell it correctly.

• +1
no, that's called a feminine jawline

ah, but 10 year old females have more attractive faces than 20 year old ones.

next time you make a thread about a topic, at least make sure you understand it. you still haven't figured out how to spell it correctly.
Feminine jaw is childlike you fool. I’ve already explained why. Short Ramus, small chin, etc.

Never said ten year olds have more attractive faces. Good strawman though.

Last edited:
i thought it was all about neoteny?
Never said that either. Girls without tits and lack of development are not attractive.

However, neotonous traits are still attractive. Big, Round eyes, small jaw, compact midface, etc.

Never said that either. Girls without tits and lack of development are not attractive.
dude, stop talking about bodies.

do you think there's no man on earth that prefers adriana lima's eyes over taylor hill's eyes?

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 1680
Another example of a girl whose face has childlike features:

dude, stop talking about bodies.

do you think there's no man on earth that prefers adriana lima's eyes over taylor hill's eyes?
Never said that either. Doesn’t change that neotony is more often than not attractive in girls.

Never said that either. Doesn’t change that neotony is more often than not attractive in girls.
And I would way rather fuck Taylor Hill than Lima:

• Hmm...
Black women are probably the most boneless child like looking women in america, but they're still all considered ugly relative to white women who have probably the extremely good bone on average compared to every other race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and doll
dude, some of your arguments are completely ridiculous. you're comparing a 39 year old with a 24 year old. and what does it matter if you prefer taylor over adriana? i simply asked about their eyes. how can you make so little sense?
Sure, not every feature needs to be neotonous. That’s not what I’ve said. Neotony overall is what matters.

Black women are probably the most boneless child like looking women in america, but they're still all considered ugly relative to white women who have probably the extremely good bone on average compared to every other race
Once again, not every feature resembling a child is attractive. Lacking bone development, not having tits, etc.

I’ve already laid out the neotonous traits that are attractive. Compact midface, more cheek fat, smaller jaws, big, round eyes, etc.

Neotony overall is what matters.
so why are 10 year old females facially less attractive than older ones? and why do you refuse to spell neoteny correctly?

• +1
Once again, not every feature resembling a child is attractive. Lacking bone development, not having tits, etc.

I’ve already laid out the neotonous traits that are attractive. Compact midface, more cheek fat, smaller jaws, big, round eyes, etc.
i'm assuming you're gonna reply the same thing to me. why are only certain neotenous features attractive?

• +1
Neoteny *Femininity

FTFY

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
so why are 10 year old females facially less attractive than older ones? and why do you refuse to spell neoteny correctly?
Because they lack bone development. Adults want to fuck adults with developed faces.

i'm assuming you're gonna reply the same thing to me. why are only certain neotenous features attractive?
That’s like asking why certain masculine features are attractive and not others. It’s just the way it is.

That’s like asking why certain masculine features are attractive and not others. It’s just the way it is.
But, really, the only neotonous feature that isn’t attractive that you’ve brought up is lack of facial development. I’ve already addressed that.

but development is pretty much the opposite of neoteny
Again, neotony overall is what matters. Being an adult while retaining juvenile features (compact midface, more cheek fat, small jaw, big, round eyes, etc.)

but development is pretty much the opposite of neoteny
You’re presenting a weak rebuttal. It’d be like me saying guys who have less childlike features are more attractive (big jaw, longer nose, compact eyes), and you respond with “so being elderly is attractive to women?”

You’re presenting a weak rebuttal. It’d be like me saying guys who have less childlike features are more attractive (big jaw, longer nose, compact eyes), and you respond with “so being elderly is attractive to women?”
No he isnt. Neoteny is important in men and women but for women much more so they look friendly with a hint of masculinity to not be a boneless subhuman and for men they need a hint of neoteny with robust bones so they look like a friendly killer and not an ugly caveman. Its just about balance really

No he isnt. Neoteny is important in men and women but for women much more so they look friendly with a hint of masculinity to not be a boneless subhuman and for men they need a hint of neoteny with robust bones so they look like a friendly killer and not an ugly caveman. Its just about balance really
Hence why I said neotony overall you sack of shit. You’re still presenting the weak rebuttal that women who lack facial development are not attractive. Of course not. That doesn’t change that neotonous features on women are attractive. Guys with less neotenous features are more attractive. Doesn’t mean they should look elderly in order to slay.