Neotony

You’re presenting a weak rebuttal. It’d be like me saying guys who have less childlike features are more attractive (big jaw, longer nose, compact eyes), and you respond with “so being elderly is attractive to women?”
Even with hunter eyes, they look like theyre going to kill you but at the same time they feel welcoming, which i thought was weird. Vs prey eyes which look a little welcoming but weak and vulnerable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-02-15-43-33.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-02-15-43-33.png
    522 KB · Views: 10
Even with hunter eyes, they look like theyre going to kill you but at the same time they feel welcoming, which i thought was weird. Vs prey eyes which look a little welcoming but weak and vulnerable.
Guys? Yeah, hunter eyes are better.

Even Lima doesn’t have full hunter eyes. She has thin, curved eyebrows that are high set and she doesn’t have hooding.

I agree though that a touch of masculinity/femininity can still be attractive.

Gigastacy with neotonous features.

Gigastacy with neotonous features but a more masculine eye area (still feminine overall).

You’re presenting a weak rebuttal. It’d be like me saying guys who have less childlike features are more attractive (big jaw, longer nose, compact eyes), and you respond with “so being elderly is attractive to women?”
What? I just showed you that you're contradicting yourself.

What? I just showed you that you're contradicting yourself.
No you didn’t. Childlike features being attractive ≠ looking as childlike as possible is attractive.

Yes she is idiot.
Dude you don't know the meaning of the word. Neotonous basically means juvenile and child-like. You post a photo of some post prime 38 year old thinking she is neotonous and then have the audacity to call me names you worthless low IQ subape. Kill yourself.

No you didn’t. Childlike features being attractive ≠ looking as childlike as possible is attractive.
you can't just pick your cases where neoteny is important and in other cases it's suddenly development which matters. you ARE contradicting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: doll
Dude you don't know the meaning of the word. Neotonous basically means juvenile and child-like. You post a photo of some post prime 38 year old thinking she is neotonous and then have the audacity to call me names you worthless low IQ subape. Kill yourself.
Allow me to educate you.

Compact midface, small jaw, higher cheek fat deposits, are all childlike features. She has them, and she is a gigastacy. That doesn’t mean looking as childlike as possible is attractive.

you can't just pick your cases where neoteny is important and in other cases it's suddenly development which matters. you ARE contradicting yourself.
No shithead, it’s not a contradiction to say “neotonous features are attractive on women, but looking as childlike as possible isn’t attractive”. Same way it’s not contradictory to say “guys with less neotonous features are attractive, but looking as old as possible isn’t attractive”.

Last edited:
Thit shread

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 6873 and AutisticBeaner
No shithead, it’s not a contradiction to say “neotonous features are attractive on women, but looking as childlike as possible isn’t attractive”.
neoteny
/niːˈɒt(ə)ni/

noun
ZOOLOGY

1. the retention of juvenile features in the adult animal.
you are contradicting yourself, insults won't help you in this case

you are contradicting yourself, insults won't help you in this case
Repeating that I’m contradicting myself without support doesn’t prove shit. I laid out my position clearly in the previous comment, and the statements in it can both be true at the same time. So, by definition, not contradictory.

Repeating that I’m contradicting myself without support doesn’t prove shit. I laid out my position clearly in the previous comment, and the statements in it can both be true at the same time. So, by definition, not contradictory.
i didn't repeat it without support, i showed you the definition of neoteny, that was the whole point.

• +1
Reactions: spark
Allow me to educate you.
View attachment 562680
Compact midface, small jaw, higher cheek fat deposits, are all childlike features. She has them, and she is a gigastacy. That doesn’t mean looking as childlike as possible is attractive.
Compact midface - attractive on both sexes, usually a sign of non-deformed maxilla.
Small jaw - not sure whether her jaw is smaller than the jaw of other women. Probably not. Men have slightly bigger jaws due to higher T levels.
Cheeck fat deposits - has less than other women (due to her leanness) and more than men because duh hormones

What is even your point? The woman you posted in OP is an old postprime hag, nothing "childlike" about her. You are not educating anyone, merely embarrassing yourself in here.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Compact midface - attractive on both sexes, usually a sign of non-deformed maxilla.
Small jaw - not sure whether her jaw is smaller than the jaw of other women. Probably not. Men have slightly bigger jaws due to higher T levels.
Cheeck fat deposits - has less than other women (due to her leanness) and more than men because duh hormones

What is even your point? The woman you posted in OP is an old postprime hag, nothing "childlike" about her. You are not educating anyone, merely embarrassing yourself in here.
that's right, a compact midface is not a neotenous feature and a small jaw and cheek fat is not even attractive

that's right, a compact midface is not a neotenous feature and a small jaw and cheek fat is not even attractive
If he wanted to show that adult women are more neotonous than adult men and that these features are attractive then fine but please don't use 40 year old women as examples of that.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
i didn't repeat it without support, i showed you the definition of neoteny, that was the whole point.
And that doesn’t show that what I said is contradictory.

If he wanted to show that adult women are more neotonous than adult men and that these features are attractive then fine but please don't use 40 year old women as examples of that.
Her features are still neotonous regardless of age you idiot. Also Taylor Hill is another example I used.

no

no, it's just a sign of a well developed maxilla
“No”

Substantive response

Not always. A compact midface can just be a result of a wide ipd + short nose + short philtrum. Women tend to have shorter noses and philtrums, hence why they often have compact midfaces.

Women tend to have shorter noses and philtrums, hence why they often have compact midfaces.
i can't believe you just used this as a serious argument

Substantive response. Care to actually rebut anything I’ve said?
i really shouldn't have to explain this to you, that's why I didn't. do you think your bone structure would change if your philtrum were longer?

i really shouldn't have to explain this to you, that's why I didn't. do you think your bone structure would change if your philtrum were longer?
What? I don’t think you understood what I said.

Women tend to have shorter noses and shorter philtrums, along with wide set eyes, which creates a compact midface. Where do you disagree with that?

What? I don’t think you understood what I said.

Women tend to have shorter noses and shorter philtrums, along with wide set eyes, which creates a compact midface. Where do you disagree with that?
the maxilla determines the midface, the philtrum is just skin. it's not complicated

the maxilla determines the midface, the philtrum is just skin. it's not complicated
Evidence that maxilla is the sole determinant of philtrum length?

Even if you’re right, it wouldn’t change that it’s a neotonous trait. Young children tend to have compact midfaces, same with women.

Evidence that maxilla is the sole determinant of philtrum length?

Even if you’re right, it wouldn’t change that it’s a neotonous trait. Young children tend to have compact midfaces, same with women.
yea because the maxilla of children hasn't had time to grow downward yet. ever noticed how faces get longer as people get longer? (beyond adulthood, when all the growing has already finished)

yea because the maxilla of children hasn't had time to grow downward yet. ever noticed how faces get longer as people get longer? (beyond adulthood, when all the growing has already finished)
So it’s a neotonous trait...

So it’s a neotonous trait...
no, you don't understand. it should be a completely normal trait, everyone should have it. the reason faces grow downward is because of environmental influences. it is unnatural, whether in a child or an adult.

no, you don't understand. it should be a completely normal trait, everyone should have it. the reason faces grow downward is because of environmental influences. it is unnatural, whether in a child or an adult.
That doesn’t change that it’s a neotonous trait as it’s mostly found in children.

You’re also completely ignoring nose length. Guys have longer noses which increases the odds of a long midface. Opposite for women.

That doesn’t change that it’s a neotonous trait as it’s mostly found in children.

You’re also completely ignoring nose length. Guys have longer noses which increases the odds of a long midface. Opposite for women.
And, of course, IPD. Women tend to have wider set eyes.

you still don't seem to understand it. it's a trait caused by the environment, what we are attracted to doesn't completely change over a few thousand years. longer noses increase the length of the midface? if your maxilla grows downward the nose will get longer because it is pulled down. that's why people with longer midfaces have longer noses. can't you figure out all this stuff on your own? i'm really starting to lose my patience.

you still don't seem to understand it. it's a trait caused by the environment, what we are attracted to doesn't completely change over a few thousand years. longer noses increase the length of the midface? if your maxilla grows downward the nose will get longer because it is pulled down. that's why people with longer midfaces have longer noses. can't you figure out all this stuff on your own? i'm really starting to lose my patience.

If maxilla determines nose length, then guys should have longer maxillas. Short nose and short philtrum is feminine/neotonous.

If you look at skulls, guys should have longer maxillas as their middle thirds are longer in general.