Nerds waste their money on the most useless shit

Why do you go there then
i've only been 3 times in my life. each time i went it was because my friends wanted to go there. the last time i went it was because there was a latin night. they have a live stage and play pretty good music.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They are the normies. Being a weeb is a mainstream thing JFL
on what planet nigga?
watched 2 or 3 shitty mainstream animes =/= weeb
i dont think you even know the definition of weeb

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Beastimmung
Why would they spend it somewhere else outside of their own happiness

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I know this anime nerd and the guy wasted 10k Euros on anime merch and Mangas, what a waste of money, merch looks cringe in your apartment anyway and you can easily read manga for free on the internet.

I don't get it Nerds should have hobbies ideal to moneymaxx but they seem to throw it all out of the window.
if he can waste 10k on that he probably isnt poor

why does he speak like hes reciting german to his german teacher so they can see if he learned or not
Yeah, he talks very weird tbh

Extremly low IQ way of talking.

But still he has me watching his channel for years now so he must be something right.

But I think im his only viewer tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Another fallen to the consoom happiness jewery
What otherwise would they spend it on? Granted you have money the best thing you could possibly do is to spend it on your own happiness unless you consider burning your money a better alternative

• +1
What otherwise would they spend it on? Granted you have money the best thing you could possibly do is to spend it on your own happiness unless you consider burning your money a better alternative
that’s my point. they can’t do otherwise, they are slaves

that’s my point. they can’t do otherwise, they are slaves
Why couldnt they otherwise? I dont see how this suggests that materialism is their only source of happiness. You can have inner peace and bliss but at the end of the day you will still have money to spend so why not use it on something nice that you like

• +1
When I was on metalstorm I pissed so many off when I said imagine owning hundreds of thousands of worthless CD's and cassettes. And it's true lmao

Even my 20+years of experience vinyl/CD collection only consists of 112 albums which is as refined as you get. Limited to only my personal best of the best out of everything I've tried.

But these days I'm going through all of Wetherspoons' menu...

I know this anime nerd and the guy wasted 10k Euros on anime merch and Mangas, what a waste of money, merch looks cringe in your apartment anyway and you can easily read manga for free on the internet.

I don't get it Nerds should have hobbies ideal to moneymaxx but they seem to throw it all out of the window.
Spent much more than that on Pokémon cards. As long as I make the profit back.. We'll see.

Negative, sub-zero IQ

Muh power
View attachment 3038359
Good goy, keep working hard and you will build your status!

Power is meaningless anyway. It's just another cope for humans who don't know what else they're living for, like religion

Embrace comfort
Loser mentality.

Only sub 1% of people aside from jews achieve power, this is a shit goalpost if nobody is going to reach it
I've just heard your mom call you down for dinner.

Power is the only thing, not a cope. Imagine telling Kim Jong Un he's muh coping while you rot with funko pops in your basement thinking you're higher iq than him for discovering muh happiness
Legit and jfl at this still,

And not just funko pops in the basement, but in every fucking room and without intention to hold on as investment.

No one cares about you when you're dead. Leaving a legacy is just cope. "Yes sir, go and fight for your country to leave a legacy"

"You, subhuman, go and have kids to leave a legacy"
Yes I will.

@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @St.TikTokcel

why are nerds so looksminned? they should at least looksmax so they can maby exert halo efect on some girl so she thinks his room is cool
and if they wanna wear anime merch they should dress exotically to have niche appeal to weeb foids, anime merch combined with normal clothes that are often bad is not it

Classic example of why I don't take post and rep on this shitehole seriously.

yea I meant the club normies. Two faces of the same faggotry
No at least they are NT, approachable, social and aren't subhuman but normie.

Real talk. Lots of retardmaxxing happening in this thread and overall across this once great forum. Muh slaves, muh freedom, muh happiness, muh nobody cares when you're dead. Garbage. No wonder this place gets comparable to Reddit, it's just the opposite of the spectrum. Read my taglines and sort your lives out.

Funny thread tho.

Being an actual elitist with good taste, looks and stories above all else, is cool. None of you would be spewing the shit you do if you had money. Simple as. Mirin long-sighted visions here fellas.

I'm off for a smoke.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday, greycel and 4 others
When I was on metalstorm I pissed so many off when I said imagine owning hundreds of thousands of worthless CD's and cassettes. And it's true lmao

Even my 20+years of experience vinyl/CD collection only consists of 112 albums which is as refined as you get. Limited to only my personal best of the best out of everything I've tried.

Spent much more than that on Pokémon cards. As long as I make the profit back.. We'll see.

Negative, sub-zero IQ

Loser mentality.

View attachment 3038513
And not just funko pops in the basement, but in every fucking room and without intention to hold on as investment.

Yes I will.

View attachment 3038556
View attachment 3038558

Real talk. Lots of retardmaxxing happening in this thread and overall across this once great forum. Muh slaves, muh freedom, muh happiness, muh nobody cares when you're dead. Garbage. No wonder this place gets comparable to Reddit, it's just the opposite of the spectrum. Read my taglines and sort your lives out.

Funny thread tho.

Being an actual elitist with good taste, looks and stories above all else, is cool. None of you would be spewing the shit you do if you had money. Simple as. Mirin long sighted visions here fellas.
Not opposite of the reddit spectrum anymore since the tiktok invasion bud

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini

Negative, sub-zero IQ

Loser mentality.

View attachment 3038513

Yes I will.

View attachment 3038556
View attachment 3038558

Funny thread tho.

Being an actual elitist with good taste, looks and stories above all else, is cool. None of you would be spewing the shit you do if you had money. Simple as. Mirin long-sighted visions here fellas.

I'm off for a smoke.
Kill yourself. You're like 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Costcosuperstore
No way you guys are calling happiness a cope and that the attainment of power is the meaning of life.

This is some gay fucking shit. You don't sacrifice your happiness for some vague shit, the point of making money is to get and do shit you like.

Personally I think extreme money spending isn't healthy as it is an addiction to consume. People should spend their money in such a way to lets them have lots to do with other people and not have to worry about financial insecurity. Money itself isn't a goal.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Kill yourself. You're like 30
I already tried that then realised its not worth it. Maybe you should after you get laid son. I'm sure your life is much better than mine.
Not opposite of the reddit spectrum anymore since the tiktok invasion bud
Something like Org. - 4chan - Tiktok - Reddit then? JFL if you think I keep up with this unless there's networking, bank good music and good art to be found.
tell me your thoughts
Low stress is cope. A quick-fix it's why marujana became successful in cutting people's potential and what if's into action. Legacypill, yolomaxx or death. It's blatantly obvious when we're on a site that's dedicated to guys trying to find a greater place.
No way you guys are calling happiness a cope and that the attainment of power is the meaning of life.

This is some gay fucking shit. You don't sacrifice your happiness for some vague shit, the point of making money is to get and do shit you like.

Personally I think extreme money spending isn't healthy as it is an addiction to consume. People should spend their money in such a way to lets them have lots to do with other people and not have to worry about financial insecurity. Money itself isn't a goal.
It is. Jesus the amount of schizo contradictions. Consider summer school because it's not right to live the way in how you wrote this out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, maarda and FutureSlayer

Do you legit think the goal of life is to be happy? That’s some woman u slay queen reddit tier reasoning

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
Do you legit think the goal of life is to be happy? That’s some woman u slay queen reddit tier reasoning
you dumbass money is a unit of exchange, it's value is to get goods and services. Jfl at accumulating it like some mentally ill fuck.

B b but muh big number on bank account:feelswhere:

• +1
I already tried that then realised its not worth it. Maybe you should after you get laid son. I'm sure your life is much better than mine.

Something like Org. - 4chan - Tiktok - Reddit then? JFL if you think I keep up with this unless there's networking, bank good music and good art to be found.

Low stress is cope. A quick-fix it's why marujana became successful in cutting people's potential and what if's into action. Legacypill, yolomaxx or death. It's blatantly obvious when we're on a site that's dedicated to guys trying to find a greater place.

It is. Jesus the amount of schizo contradictions. Consider summer school because it's not right to live the way in how you wrote this out.
Yea it's something I need to think about,thanks for sharing your mindset

• +1
Reactions: infini
Of course :feelshaha:
There is no "goal". Literally makes 0 sense to not make your goal to be happy

• +1
you dumbass money is a unit of exchange, it's value is to get goods and services. Jfl at accumulating it like some mentally ill fuck.

B b but muh big number on bank account:feelswhere:
Don’t care about the number itself.
Money is not only a unit of exchange, it’s power assumimg we’re talking about big numbers. That’s the ceiling of power you can achieve as a peasant without jewish connections and an already established legacy

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Of course :feelshaha:
There is no "goal". Literally makes 0 sense to not make your goal to be happy
no way to debate with an individualist. We’re accounting different pre requisites

Don’t care about the number itself.
Money is not only a unit of exchange, it’s power assumimg we’re talking about big numbers. That’s the ceiling of power you can achieve as a peasant without jew connections and an already established legacy
and how is buying funko pops preventing you from becoming a fucking multi millionaire?

If buying little plastic toys is taking up all your income, you aint ever becoming rich.

• +1
and how is buying funko pops preventing you from becoming a fucking multi millionaire?

If buying little plastic toys is taking up all your income, you aint ever becoming rich.
It’s not preventing, it’s shifting your purpose. I can assure you poweful and rich people don’t waste their day thinking about nerd funkpop shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It’s not preventing, it’s shifting your purpose. I can assure you poweful and rich people don’t waste their day thinking about nerd funkpop shit
And I’m not some Tate-tard either btw

going by your advice, most people will just live self imposed hyper frugal lives while renting a tiny apartment.

Dogshit fucking advice.

Yeah bro just be a fucking penny pincher and invest everything into stocks:soy:. Who cares about happiness, you might end up being the0.1% of people who make it big

If you really want to get rich or relatively rich, become a doctor. You'll be able to invest actually significant amount if money every year AND buy whatever the fuck you like.

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
going by your advice, most people will just live self imposed hyper frugal lives while renting a tiny apartment.

Dogshit fucking advice.

Yeah bro just be a fucking penny pincher and invest everything into stocks:soy:. Who cares about happiness, you might end up being the0.1% of people who make it big

If you really want to get rich or relatively rich, become a doctor. You'll be able to invest actually significant amount if money every year AND buy whatever the fuck you like.
Nah, cause putting your money towards good food and a good house is actually useful instead of degenerate nerd shit.

No one says you should be an autist that cares about money and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
on what planet nigga?
watched 2 or 3 shitty mainstream animes =/= weeb
i dont think you even know the definition of weeb
Nigga this isn’t 2007. Most people regularly binge watch anime especially niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FutureSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Nah, cause putting your money towards good food and a good house is actually useful instead of degenerate nerd shit.

No one says you should be an autist that cares about money and nothing else.
good food costs less than goyslop. Tastes better too. Just buy funko pops and make home cooked meals.

Wtf is with you niggas?

• +1
good food costs less than goyslop. Tastes better too. Just buy funko pops and make home cooked meals.

Wtf is with you niggas?
Treat yourself to a nice steak house once in a while or smth is what I meant.

No, don't buy funkos, imagine your child growing up in a house full of funkos, that child will be ruined :feelskek:

"Just buy all the OnlyFans subs if thats what you truly want bro" thats your cucked attitude lmao, men need self control.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Imretarded?
Treat yourself to a nice steak house once in a while or smth is what I meant.

No, don't buy funkos, imagine your child growing up in a house full of funkos, that child will be ruined :feelskek:

"Just buy all the OnlyFans subs if thats what you truly want bro" thats your cucked attitude lmao, men need self control.
Do what makes you happy man. Regardless, if a man is buying onlyfans, he's too ugly or autistic to get a wife to have a kid.

What i would suggest is people consider focusing on long term happiness. Get lefort 2 if you're recessed fuck. Think critically about what you're getting is going to make you happy.

• +1
Muh power
View attachment 3038359
Good goy, keep working hard and you will build your status!

Power is meaningless anyway. It's just another cope for humans who don't know what else they're living for, like religion

Embrace comfort
downplays power but then inserts gif of who controls the world

92ddf2cccde802ad367399975fe65046

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Beastimmung
This thread is funny as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
downplays power but then inserts gif of who controls the world

View attachment 3038712
Are you retarded? Firstly, what an age old cope that Jews control the world.
Secondly, I used the meme in that context, but the whole point is you're never gonna achieve any sort of "power". Any ideas of that just get you to wageslave harder

Do what makes you happy man. Regardless, if a man is buying onlyfans, he's too ugly or autistic to get a wife to have a kid.

What i would suggest is people consider focusing on long term happiness. Get lefort 2 if you're recessed fuck. Think critically about what you're getting is going to make you happy.
Shaniqua you slay queen would agree with you and this alone says enough

Secondly, I used the meme in that context, but the whole point is you're never gonna achieve any sort of "power". Any ideas of that just get you to wageslave harder
How is jews controlling the world a cope lmao they literally own the banks:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
So............ 2 things
1) its 2024, jews have already been exposed to run the world
2) thx for conceding that power is indeed not meaningless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and FutureSlayer
So............ 2 things
I’m not a native english speaker and I may be loosing smth but shit this guy contadicts himself every sentence… Power is meaningless yet powerful ppl want us to wageslave for them, wtf man

• +1
Reactions: User28823
So............ 2 things
"Thanks for conceding":soy::soy:

Never once did I say that:feelsuhh:

I said ideas of power are to get you to work harder. A society of people doing fuck all work is bad for society but good on an individual level when others are doing the work. So you're a winner by focusing on happiness, and a loser by focusing on getting "power"

I’m not a native english speaker and I may be loosing smth but shit this guy contadicts himself every sentence… Power is meaningless yet powerful ppl want us to wageslave for them, wtf man
Nigga u were talking about society. You want a society where no one works?

I'm saying individually you should focus on happiness and let other idiots grind out cos they're deluded thinking they will get any sort of power, and that will mean anything

• +1
How is jews controlling the world a cope lmao they literally own the banks:feelskek:
Which banks exactly? Source? I need evidence "Jews" own a disproportionate number of banks for their population

"Thanks for conceding":soy::soy:

Never once did I say that:feelsuhh:

I said ideas of power are to get you to work harder. A society of people doing fuck all work is bad for society but good on an individual level when others are doing the work. So you're a winner by focusing on happiness, and a loser by focusing on getting "power"
why are u assuming happiness and the pursuit for power are mutually exclusive

and yes, u did completely contradict urself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: