Nerdy girl in my class ascended

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
There used to be a nerdy ass girl in my history class and whenever she would speak the entire class would cringe ded srs. Absolutely fucked neurotransmitters in that bitch. And she wore big ass glasses and had short hair. Fucking nasty.

Well now I got my 2nd semester classes and she's in it and I was like GOD DAMN! This bitch had ASCENDED. I couldn't stop looking at her. She got rid of the glasses, put on some weight now she looks high E and thick, her collagen was through the roof with rosy cheeks. Her bone structure was model tier and her mouth was looking sexy as fuck. And she's growing out her hair. God damn.

Female looksmaxxing is legit. We gotta keep these websites private so they don't know what to do lmfao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
she finally learned how to attract boys and not lesbians

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Petsmart
B89A4795 D56D 44A2 BAFA EF041091CB12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax and Deleted member 2426
There used to be a nerdy ass girl in my history class and whenever she would speak the entire class would cringe ded srs. Absolutely fucked neurotransmitters in that bitch. And she wore big ass glasses and had short hair. Fucking nasty.

Well now I got my 2nd semester classes and she's in it and I was like GOD DAMN! This bitch had ASCENDED. I couldn't stop looking at her. She got rid of the glasses, put on some weight now she looks high E and thick, her collagen was through the roof with rosy cheeks. Her bone structure was model tier and her mouth was looking sexy as fuck. And she's growing out her hair. God damn.

Female looksmaxxing is legit. We gotta keep these websites private so they don't know what to do lmfao :ROFLMAO:
You mean "thick" as in large ass :unsure: If so then you need to slay ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You gotta smash now

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
nice pictures

no pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Bengt