Nero Angelo Facerating and Conversion Function

Nero Angelo today has again rated me 6.87 which is low 7, low chadlite. However ratings given to me by 20 .org members are as follows:
LTN(4): 2 people
High LTN(4.5): 3 people
Low MTN(4.75): 3 people
MTN(5): 3 people
High MTN(5.5): 6 people
Low HTN(5.75): 1 person
HTN(6): 2 people
Above HTN(6+): Nobody as expected.
MEAN: 5.075 (MTN), however i believe that people rating me below low MTN/high LTN are not accurate since they mentioned i have inferior frame and neck, both of which are beyond facerating,but instead SMVrating.

According to data cumulated on internet and my personal experience, i created a second degree polynomial function using the least square method to convert Nero Angelo's rating to .org, which i think is the most accurate facerating. F(x)=-0.00034 x^2+0.8961x-0.9943, where x is the rating by nero, F(x) is the converted rating to here .org.
F(4)=2.584
, 4 is the lowest rating nero gives, indicating you're a truecel (below 3) here in .org. ( LOW TIER SUBHUMAN)
F(5)=3.477, 5 is pure average according nero, an invisible everyday guy while this rating here in .org is STRONG SUBHUMAN
F(6)= 4.370
, 6 is above average guy for nero whereas here is LTN-high LTN
F(6.87)=5.145 (Slightly above mid MTN)
, which is my actual face rating.
F(7)= 5.261( Def above mid MTN, not yet high MTN) @RealFunkyFlamingo this is your real rating.
F(7.25)= nearly 5.5 here, HIGH MTN.
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)
, If nero rates you 8, you're probably slightly above HTN.
F(9)=7.043 (CL), 9 is the highest rating that Nero Angelo gives, so 9 is chadlite here in .org.

(I sent nero all photos i've shared here in my threads so far, he did the analysis for 2 photos which he thinks is the best ones; which i disagree tho)

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 0
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    830.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Pollorex, diditeverbegin and 11 others
autismn final stage

• +1
Reactions: xxv, Mewton, Jova and 7 others
I cba to read all that but u look like shit. You look fat and 40 years old, mtn at very best, no appeal at all

• +1
Reactions: user123456, xxv, Feru2301 and 5 others
I cba to read all that but u look like shit. You look fat and 40 years old, mtn at very best, no appeal at all
Probably i mog you even if i have +20% body fat nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, cannotbeasked and Asreixcumniggerball
Ltn

• +1
Reactions: xxv, LooksThinker and Asreixcumniggerball
He can’t rate. It’s very clear for me now.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, Asreixcumniggerball and 4 others
+1 for being high IQ bhai

For dopamine :owo::owo:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Asreixcumniggerball and Nerdmaxxing
Demand your money back lol you were lied to :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TechnoBoss and Nerdmaxxing
I didn’t know 5.5 was high mtn

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and Nerdmaxxing
Demand your money back lol you were lied to :lul:
He didn't lie. His scale is different thats all and i made this thread to convert his scale here. I'm MTN

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
Holy shit what a scammer gaslighting these MTNs into thinking they’re Chadlite mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, YungTrappa, LooksThinker and 2 others
I think I would get rated 8.5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, LooksThinker, Asreixcumniggerball and 1 other person
@Nerdmaxxing if I were to send in these pics what do u think I would get rated as?

Attachments

• IMG_7859.png
    IMG_7859.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9061.jpeg
    IMG_9061.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9035.jpeg
    IMG_9035.jpeg
    644.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, YungTrappa, LooksThinker and 2 others
@Nerdmaxxing if I were to send in these pics what do u think I would get rated as?
in Nero scale it'd be like 8 to 8.5/10 i guess. By my conversion function, your rating in .org is HTN to Strong HTN

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and manletmogger
Nero Angelo today has again rated me 6.87 which is low 7, low chadlite. However ratings given to me by 20 .org members are as follows:
MEAN: 5.075 (MTN), however i believe that people rating me below low MTN/high LTN are not accurate since they mentioned i have inferior frame and neck, both of which are beyond facerating,but instead SMVrating.

According to data cumulated on internet and my personal experience, i created a second degree polynomial function using the least square method to convert Nero Angelo's rating to .org, which i think is the most accurate facerating. F(x)=-0.00034 x^2+0.8961x-0.9943, where x is the rating by nero, F(x) is the converted rating to here .org.
F(4)=2.584
, 4 is the lowest rating nero gives, indicating you're a truecel (below 3) here in .org. ( LOW TIER SUBHUMAN)
F(5)=3.477, 5 is pure average according nero, an invisible everyday guy while this rating here in .org is STRONG SUBHUMAN
F(6)= 4.370
F(7)= 5.261( Def above mid MTN, not yet high MTN) @RealFunkyFlamingo this is your real rating.
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)
F(9)=7.043 (CL), 9 is the highest rating that Nero Angelo gives, so 9 is chadlite here in .org.

(I sent nero all photos i've shared here in my threads so far, he did the analysis for 2 photos which he thinks is the best ones; which i disagree tho)
Lovely read

• +1

F(4)=2.584
F(6)= 4.370
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)

Bro he rated me 7 as funky lol while I was 19-20bf lol

F(4)=2.584
F(6)= 4.370
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)

What is above mid MTN converted to normie 1-10 scale? 6,5?

5 7 so that’s the reason why I’m on here
Are you doing any height frauding? Also do you think 180-181cm at 19 is a manlet height in central Europe. I'm so angry cuz my father's 181 mother 168cm and my two stepbrothers (from father, diff mother (she's shorter than mine lol)) are 185cm and 194cm:feelswhy:. You think it's still possible to grow a little at my age??

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Are you doing any height frauding? Also do you think 180-181cm at 19 is a manlet height in central Europe. I'm so angry cuz my father's 181 mother 168cm and my two stepbrothers (from father, diff mother (she's shorter than mine lol)) are 185cm and 194cm:feelswhy:. You think it's still possible to grow a little at my age??
Yes ur fine bro don’t even worry the few inches between 5 7 and 5 11 is literally life changing be grateful

No snap bitches no nothing drier than the Sahara desert my whole life I swear

I'm myself 5'6 turning 16 in a few months it's so over for me too
Damn atleast u have some time I’m running out fast I’m 16 2/3 now, I mean face is still law at the end of the day + nt

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Damn atleast u have some time I’m running out fast I’m 16 2/3 now, I mean face is still law at the end of the day + nt
What I thought you were like 22 lol

• Woah
I'm in the lower side of 5'6 too, i get height mogged by some 5'7 manlets in my class noticeable enough. I'm trying to cope with mk because i will probably have a growth spurt soon

• +1

F(4)=2.584
F(6)= 4.370
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)

Cheekbones u lack

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and manletmogger
I'm in the lower side of 5'6 too, i get height mogged by some 5'7 manlets in my class noticeable enough. I'm trying to cope with mk because i will probably have a growth spurt soon
Yeah been doing mk with some brakes since 17

• +1
y

F(4)=2.584
F(6)= 4.370
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)

you are LTN NO WHERE NEAR CHADLITE STOP COPING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
if this is ragebait scrap allat and im actually nonchalant asf

I’m a be real bro I’m actually 169cm I just lie I am 5 7 😭

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and LooksThinker
I'm myself 5'6 turning 16 in a few months it's so over for me too
I've been 5'11 since 14 lol doctors predicted 6'2 as my final height but in didn't change much up until now. But I keep coping because my talked step brother says he continued growing till 21

• +1
I've been 5'11 since 14 lol doctors predicted 6'2 as my final height but in didn't change much up until now. But I keep coping because my talked step brother says he continued growing till 21
Nah u can still grow it’s possible get ur growth plates checked or wtv

• +1
I’m a be real bro I’m actually 169cm I just lie I am 5 7 😭
Tom Cruise maxed, i'm myself like 166.5cm too or something because i was 165cm like 2 months ago

• +1
Closer to 170cm with my typical luck but 5'9 is possible with mk
MPMD said he grew an inch while on it so it might be possible. But I've also read some brutal studies saying GH for height (which is much more potent than mk) is only effective if administered extremely early we're talking start of puberty or earlier

• +1
I have very short torso rn so it will probably grow with spine by some cms even if my legs won't grow much anymore
I have short legs, kinda big torso with big feet and hands

• +1