Nero Angelo Facerating and Conversion Function

Nero Angelo today has again rated me 6.87 which is low 7, low chadlite. However ratings given to me by 20 .org members are as follows:
LTN(4): 2 people
High LTN(4.5): 3 people
Low MTN(4.75): 3 people
MTN(5): 3 people
High MTN(5.5): 6 people
Low HTN(5.75): 1 person
HTN(6): 2 people
Above HTN(6+): Nobody as expected.
MEAN: 5.075 (MTN), however i believe that people rating me below low MTN/high LTN are not accurate since they mentioned i have inferior frame and neck, both of which are beyond facerating,but instead SMVrating.

According to data cumulated on internet and my personal experience, i created a second degree polynomial function using the least square method to convert Nero Angelo's rating to .org, which i think is the most accurate facerating. F(x)=-0.00034 x^2+0.8961x-0.9943, where x is the rating by nero, F(x) is the converted rating to here .org.
F(4)=2.584
, 4 is the lowest rating nero gives, indicating you're a truecel (below 3) here in .org. ( LOW TIER SUBHUMAN)
F(5)=3.477, 5 is pure average according nero, an invisible everyday guy while this rating here in .org is STRONG SUBHUMAN
F(6)= 4.370
, 6 is above average guy for nero whereas here is LTN-high LTN
F(6.87)=5.145 (Slightly above mid MTN)
, which is my actual face rating.
F(7)= 5.261( Def above mid MTN, not yet high MTN) @RealFunkyFlamingo this is your real rating.
F(7.25)= nearly 5.5 here, HIGH MTN.
F(8)=6.152 (HTN)
, If nero rates you 8, you're probably slightly above HTN.
F(9)=7.043 (CL), 9 is the highest rating that Nero Angelo gives, so 9 is chadlite here in .org.

(I sent nero all photos i've shared here in my threads so far, he did the analysis for 2 photos which he thinks is the best ones; which i disagree tho)

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 0
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    830.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Pollorex, diditeverbegin and 11 others
Jfl at this autism
Just see how girls treat you irl. That's your rating

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
Jfl at this autism
Just see how girls treat you irl. That's your rating
Bro I'm Charlize cuz Nero said so all the women don't talk to me cause they think I'm out of their league

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Bro I'm Charlize cuz Nero said so all the women don't talk to me cause they think I'm out of their league
Its not that complicated
You can easily tell if girls your age are interested in you or give you indirect IOIs, then you're attractive. Else you're not

I'm myself 5'6 turning 16 in a few months it's so over for me too
Finnish average height is 180cm. You must have shittiest luck if u dont grow more than 5.6:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Its not that complicated
You can easily tell if girls your age are interested in you or give you indirect IOIs, then you're attractive. Else you're not
Brutal but true. But if I actively avoid women out of autism/shyness?