Nero Angelo rated me a 7!!! I'm leaving this forum, thank you guys for being kind and supportive to me

no he doesnt
Yes he does
 133290060 406d9ae89fea643f145bc7e5b13eb6af908233eb2636 665 3300 18561000x563
Donald Trump and Barron Trump attend the funeral of Amalija Knavs 031924 1 98f931e8ee44402b9d9

Who the fuck is Nero Angelo sounds like a final fantasy character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Eďo_ and BlackpillRemedy
There is no way you’re a 7

:soy:@LooksThinker

7 in 1200 BC

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and try2beme
In his defense it's really hard to rate based on 2 pictures.

You are the normiest normie to ever middle tier normie. 5/10

Nero Angelo is a fucking cuck 😂😂😂. That bum is an ethnic himself. I think either a Dalit or a nafri sand nigger. dude is a twink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks and rand anon
Keep coping MTN with noodle hair.
Even Jisko mogs you, Funky Flamingo mogs you. You don't look attractive for women, tell your friends to ask girls to rate you and believe us. There's a reason you're here, if women didn't find you attractive you're not a 7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Keep coping MTN with weird hair.
Even Jisko mogs you, Funky Flamingo mogs you. You don't look attractive for women, tell your friends to ask girls to rate you and believe us. There's a reason you're here, if women didn't find you attractive you're not a 7.
I'm on similar level as jisko

Sounds like you're coping nigga I was just showing the rating he gave me, when did I say I was gl

Bro just have a haircut for god's sake
Your hair is drier than Sahara

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
But very good side profile
Front :ogre:

• +1
Somethings off about ur front idk what it is exactly. Send non distorted pic from afar and ill check ratios

Leaving this forum to go buy a rope?

• +1
Somethings off about ur front idk what it is exactly. Send non distorted pic from afar and ill check ratios

Honestly I'm not a narcy I think I'm ugly lol I was actually surprised when me rated me that

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
i am nigger i speak 5languages not only english u lost this debate thats why u mock my english u stupid butt hair go wear sunscreen gay shit
Lol i have C2 certificate in English nigga and I didn't start a debate with you, kys

Always cringe when I see someone rating using measurements. Always just virgin ramblings.

Mid-high MTN.
You are 5/10

Keep coping MTN with noodle hair.
You really put me on a level with funky flamingo jfl
funky is ltn and I'm chadlite