nero angelo rating

This doesnt mean shit. His sideprofile is still better than the average
I can’t find this guys side profile though. Where did you see it ? His front is MTN. If it’s really that bad then maybe LTN, but I don’t think it is.

No cuz your face is 3D OBJECT
btw I think that
there are no beautiful people frontally and ugly in side profile or vice versa, everything is closely connected.
Similar stuff exists on forums and that's it, stuff given by photo distortions, tactical photos or wrong perception from photos. The same person live would not have differencies but would simply be classified as ugly or beautiful. Btw I don't really like my side profilo, im not Just saying this cause im recessed, but because i've never seen in real Life a good looking person that Is ugly by side profile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nebula and It'snotover
I can’t find this guys side profile though. Where did you see it ? His front is MTN. If it’s really that bad then maybe LTN, but I don’t think it is.
Check maybe if his profile is open and scroll through his threada

give me a second and i'll link you

btw I think that
there are no beautiful people frontally and ugly in side profile or vice versa, everything is closely connected.
Similar stuff exists on forums and that's it, stuff given by photo distortions, tactical photos or wrong perception from photos. The same person live would not have differencies but would simply be classified as ugly or beautiful. Btw I don't really like my side profilo, im not Just saying this cause im recessed, but because i've never seen in real Life a good looking person that Is ugly by side profile

give me a second and i'll link you
ive seen it it’s okay

Check maybe if his profile is open and scroll through his threada
But how is he capped ? Can’t he fix the side profile ?

btw I think that
Dude no lol
Plenty of gl people with "unideal sides"
Brad pitt, kortajarena, Adriana lima, meeks and the list goes on
On side profile things like soft tissue aka skin tightness and hyoid position matters a lot, it's not just maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 28904
Ur chin is pretty weak, but ur maxilla projection is good. Genio will ascend you
I have a question for you, im fixing my overbite from an orthodontist, as First he proposed to extract teeth but i refused cause i didnt want to. Now I have braces on the upper teeth and i'm going to put them on the lower ones with bands, but i read that It makes your maxilla more flat, Is that true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Dude no lol
On side profile things like soft tissue aka skin tightness and hyoid position matters a lot, it's not just maxilla

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
I have a question for you, im fixing my overbite from an orthodontist, as First he proposed to extract teeth but i refused cause i didnt want to. Now I have braces on the upper teeth and i'm going to put them on the lower ones with bands, but i read that It makes your maxilla more flat, Is that true?
no, maxilla does not move from place to place

But if u have an overbite u will need bimax ccw

• +1
Dude no lol
look at Joao Felix and Shiva

• JFL

Elastic
ur 100% sure? cause i dont wanna make a big mistake

• +1
View attachment 2245930ur 100% sure? cause i dont wanna make a big mistake
Don’t use elastics and retractive methods. My ortho wants to do that and I refuse. Better just to get surgery to align your jaws. Overbite is mainly a jaw problem not a teeth problem.

Don’t use elastics and retractive methods. My ortho wants to do that and I refuse. Better just to get surgery to align your jaws. Overbite is mainly a jaw problem not a teeth problem.
that's what i was saying, but my family already paid for it. what can I do?

View attachment 2245930ur 100% sure? cause i dont wanna make a big mistake
Yeah i think I understood your problem. U have a weak mandible caused by genetics, what created overbite, and this + good fwhr gives the illusion that your maxilla is projected when its not the case in reality, you can notice it with the low gonial angle

Fiest of all fix ur occlusion, and then Bimax ccw. Imo you have a lot of potential

Thats more of a 3/4 but yeah oaspie side is good, especially for his upper third, amazing
Yeah I know just had to post him because your avi reminded me of him :love:

• Love it
that's what i was saying, but my family already paid for it. what can I do?
I wouldn’t do it. Tell them you’re not comfortable with it. It’s YOUR face after all! I’ve paid for it as well but I’ll just finish straightening the teeth and consult with a maxillofacial surgeon who knows what he’s doing.

Yeah i think I understood your problem. U have a weak mandible caused by genetics, what created overbite, and this + good fwhr gives the illusion that your maxilla is projected when its not the case in reality, you can notice it with the low gonial angle

Fiest of all fix ur occlusion, and then Bimax ccw. Imo you have a lot of potential
Yes, but It was caused by mouth breathing. How can I fix my occlusion if not in this way? what would you rate me as of right now? and how much do you think i can improve?

• +1
I wouldn’t do it. Tell them you’re not comfortable with it. It’s YOUR face after all! I’ve paid for it as well but I’ll just finish straightening the teeth and consult with a maxillofacial surgeon who knows what he’s doing.
that's what I'm saying to them but my mom says that these are all bullshits on the internet and that the people that write this are not orthodontics and bla bla bla

that's what I'm saying to them but my mom says that these are all bullshits on the internet and that the people that write this are not orthodontics and bla bla bla
How are old are you man ? I don’t see why you can’t just deny it. They’re not going to put you in a straight jacket and force them in your mouth jfl!

How are old are you man ? I don’t see why you can’t just deny it. They’re not going to put you in a straight jacket and force them in your mouth jfl!
I'm 17 but my mom says that she already payed for it and we are not rich so I cant make her waste money

I'm 17 but my mom says that she already payed for it and we are not rich so I cant make her waste money
Are they planning to extract teeth ?

no they arent but they are putting me elastics i think
Hmmmm, it might be okay then but still not ideal. You can always pretend not to wear them.

Yes, but It was caused by mouth breathing. How can I fix my occlusion if not in this way? what would you rate me as of right now? and how much do you think i can improve?
send your teeth?

I don't really know bro, I've never had this problem, you didn't talk to your dentist about it?

For me ure mtn , not ltn lol . Ur face is not repulsive , but send a better pic without selfie for a true rating and ascension potential

send your teeth?

I don't really know bro, I've never had this problem, you didn't talk to your dentist about it?

For me ure mtn , not ltn lol . Ur face is not repulsive , but send a better pic without selfie for a true rating and ascension potential
U want like a Pic with the back camera?

• +1
Guys stop sending money to this ethnic retard grifter

You seen his insta? Bro dresses like a jojo character then calls himself a looksmaxxer

This deathnic sub5 should be executed publicly

not every case of overbite needs a bimax jfl. look up ortho videos on yt, plenty of cases where the profile is enhanced quite a bit with the right braces. But since he mentioned extractions were on the table, then it’s likely that jaw surgery would indeed fit his case.

is there an expert of these things on this forum?
@Ekil73_YT seems pretty knowledgeable on dentofacial stuff based on a thread of mine

U look like a masculine @skinnytwink

U look like a masculine @skinnytwink
i'm more masc than him
C79888A2 14FD 4C35 9C38 150E636A4257

but idk if i should take that as a compliment since y'all used to rate me ltn back in the day

You are dumb fuck of you paid him

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Depends on your age

because that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard
Ur clearly the dumb rat here, emotionally crying out abt how ur white. And stop using dog american terms u arab rape baby

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula, try2beme and Deleted member 28904
Ur clearly the dumb rat here, emotionally crying out abt how ur white. And stop using dog american terms u arab rape baby
i don't even care really