Reactions: Hector and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
james dean obviously mogs

Indir 4

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Mateusz74 and 2 others
They look very alike, almost father and son.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hector, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Similar indeed

Which is good
INSANE cope if you think otherwise
Good for younger women but right in the middle is ideal. Not hooked and not upturned curve but straight is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
James dean was bad boy maxed chad

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Good for younger women but right in the middle is ideal. Not hooked and not upturned curve but straight is ideal imo
What exactly do you mean by "good for younger women"? You're ant to fuck 25+ year olds?

What exactly do you mean by "good for younger women"? You're ant to fuck 25+ year olds?
I'm talking below 18
Ideal for me is women in the 18-26 range exceptions exist of course

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Holy fuck, they look very alike from side.

James Dean was more aesthetic while Nessman is more masculine from front.

James Dean underrated here for sure. Only falio was that he was short. He was charismamaxxed too.
QzQ6BcR
James dean

The first prettyboy and a good ass actor mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
literally just looks like every feature of dean was brought a bit closer to perfection in nessman

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
I'm talking below 18
Ideal for me is women in the 18-26 range exceptions exist of course
Not sure how nose height would affect that at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz
Not sure how nose height would affect that at all.
When did I talk about nose Height?

All I'm saying is a that a upturned nose with upturned tip is a feminine feature.

When girls are younger they haven't developed completely and don't entirely desire the masculine hunk of a huge masculine Chad.

Therefore twinky guys with small upturned noses and clean shaven skin appeal to them more. At that point in time

When they get older they want a more sexually dimorphic man. With deep voice, muscles and light stubble. Straight nose is masculine. A slight dorsal hump isn't bad it's masculine after all.

Case in point Justin beiber: I know girls that would cream themselves over him during middle school but then in senior year of high school I hear them say he's too feminine and that they want guys with more muscle etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Greeicy
When did I talk about nose Height?

All I'm saying is a that a upturned nose with upturned tip is a feminine feature.

When girls are younger they haven't developed completely and don't entirely desire the masculine hunk of a huge masculine Chad.

Therefore twinky guys with small upturned noses and clean shaven skin appeal to them more. At that point in time

When they get older they want a more sexually dimorphic man. With deep voice, muscles and light stubble. Straight nose is masculine. A slight dorsal hump isn't bad it's masculine after all.

Case in point Justin beiber: I know girls that would cream themselves over him during middle school but then in senior year of high school I hear them say he's too feminine and that they want guys with more muscle etc
Masculine ≠ Aesthetic. It's been proven multiple times that females prefer feminine and masculine trust features over just rigged masculinity
Also in no world is a slight dorsal hump not a failo.

Nessman is so underrated

Masculine ≠ Aesthetic. It's been proven multiple times that females prefer feminine and masculine trust features over just rigged masculinity
Also in no world is a slight dorsal hump not a failo.
You lack real life experience I can tell.
I've literally heard women talk about dorsal hump in a good way.

Obviously not any man can pull it off. Only some depending on pheno and other physical factors.

Most women don't want a super clean cut Ken doll guy.

They like badboy rugged men. This group of men have the most sex appeal.
They are not talked about too much because most women assume they are heart breakers and only good for ons and short term flings.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
You lack real life experience I can tell.
I've literally heard women talk about dorsal hump in a good way.

Obviously not any man can pull it off. Only some depending on pheno and other physical factors.

Most women don't want a super clean cut Ken doll guy.

They like badboy rugged men. This group of men have the most sex appeal.
They are not talked about too much because most women assume they are heart breakers and only good for ons and short term flings.
"badboy" is a major cope in itself. You're the one lacking real life experience if you think bring a "badboy" is an actual thing.

Lol at saying having a Jew nose is aesthetic tbh. Women will always prefer maesthetic over fully masculine. And nose is just another time of those feminine traits that are good to have.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
"badboy" is a major cope in itself. You're the one lacking real life experience if you think bring a "badboy" is an actual thing.

Lol at saying having a Jew nose is aesthetic tbh. Women will always prefer maesthetic over fully masculine. And nose is just another time of those feminine traits that are good to have.
I think we are confusing each other

I am in agreement with maesthetic is ideal.

Also I never thought Jew nose is ideal. In fact that is one of the reasons I hate Gandy. He is praised as psl god with a bird beak nose.

All I said was some women like it and only some guys can pull it off. Never said it was ideal. I said STRAIGHT NOSE is ideal(with no curve or upturned tip).

I believe this started with that side profile of nessman. It's very good individually. But his nose imo is a little curved upwards. His forehead isn't ideal either.

If you compare him to Gandy or opry they mog nessman. Mainly because they have better foreheads and noses than Simon from side profile.

Also about this badboy thing is real. I don't mean the personality badboy I'm talking about the overall look/persona.

Someone with darker hair,light stubble, tats, muscles, and deep voice.

It doesn't mean a complete masculine ogre. Obviously that's not ideal.

You can still be maesthetic with what I mentioned above.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
I think we are confusing each other

I am in agreement with maesthetic is ideal.

Also I never thought Jew nose is ideal. In fact that is one of the reasons I hate Gandy. He is praised as psl god with a bird beak nose.

All I said was some women like it and only some guys can pull it off. Never said it was ideal. I said STRAIGHT NOSE is ideal(with no curve or upturned tip).

I believe this started with that side profile of nessman. It's very good individually. But his nose imo is a little curved upwards. His forehead isn't ideal either.

If you compare him to Gandy or opry they mog nessman. Mainly because they have better foreheads and noses than Simon from side profile.

Also about this badboy thing is real. I don't mean the personality badboy I'm talking about the overall look/persona.

Someone with darker hair,light stubble, tats, muscles, and deep voice.

It doesn't mean a complete masculine ogre. Obviously that's not ideal.

You can still be maesthetic with what I mentioned above.
Ah okay. It think I replied to your comment in the morning without reading it lol. My bad.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz