Netherland People are superior

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Fr Dutch/Flandern-Belgian are superior

Im not dutch btw

Just go to a city like Amsterdam and you will understand why asian and african girls emigrate in masses to netherlands. Those bigger dutch cities are fucking filled with 6ft +chads

Legit 80% of men mogged me . Not only in Height but ALSO FACE. A lot of Dutch men literally are model tier.

I saw a lot of black and asian girls with their dutch 6ft+ chad boyfriends riding on the chadcarousel.

Tbh dutch girls also are stacy tier on average.

Netherlands is legit the biggest nightmare gor recessed, ugly , vlbad framed , short or just ugly men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Beetlejuice and Ritalincel
Yeah when I was 5’4.5 ish i got mogged to death in Belgium

I still would

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
didn't read kys cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
sorry bro but dutch are cool and chill
can't say that about libs tho, they're degenerate
dutch girls are either average or model

It's exactly the same here in West Germany.

wonder how this guys hgh journey went

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3073
there is no point leaving ones bedroom if one is an ugly manlet

Native girls are so good looking on average, they mog the shit out of ethnic bitches. So far I have only seen less than 5 Chads, but I see plenty of Chad-lites on a daily basis.

Dutch girls are ugly. Dutch men dont even like them. It's that they're Low T so they accept the situation. I know one dutch stacy who told me she preffers foreigners cus dutch men lack confidence. They are taller and more handsome on average tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
2196.jpg

Dutch girls are ugly. Dutch men dont even like them. It's that they're Low T so they accept the situation. I know one dutch stacy who told me she preffers foreigners cus dutch men lack confidence. They are taller and more handsome on average tho
Ethnics especially morrocans and turks run the netherlands, dutch cucks are known to be weak and submissive to ethnics. Google morrocan drug mafia. Its over if you arent ethnic here

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Ethnics especially morrocans and turks run the netherlands, dutch cucks are known to be weak and submissive to ethnics. Google morrocan drug mafia. Its over if you arent ethnic here
No its not over. Ethnics just outalpha dutchies. It's true. They're socially better. It's just that they're lower status overall and seen as being uneducated thugs that statusmin them with normal people. They do get big bonus points on lower socio economic women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15099
No its not over. Ethnics just outalpha dutchies. It's true. They're socially better. It's just that they're lower status overall and seen as being uneducated thugs that statusmin them with normal people. They do get big bonus points on lower socio economic women
Just lol at this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Ritalincel
Height is mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
kiPAmbt.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6695
I've been there and relative to face it didn't seem to be any noticeable deviation from the world avg, but the height is a whole new world, casually seeing 2 m construction workers and old ladies about my height (181) was fucking brutal. One of my friends is 1.9 m tall and said he felt completely normal there :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, mortis and Deleted member 3828
Racemixing 😁😁

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Good thing America is a manlet country

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency