Netherlands cucked hard, can't wait till we get more reports like this on other countries

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
According to The Guardian, the report found that 40 percent of all cases of policemen’s violations of their obligations involved policemen with migrant background.
It’s an extremely high number. People with immigrant backgrounds represent only 7 percent of the total police force, a violent over-representation when it comes to relations with criminal circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
According to The Guardian, the report found that 40 percent of all cases of policemen’s violations of their obligations involved policemen with migrant background.
It’s an extremely high number. People with immigrant backgrounds represent only 7 percent of the total police force, a violent over-representation when it comes to relations with criminal circles.

Whole western Europe is cucked.

• +1
in these cucked countries migrants can get away with literally anything because stupid cucks and cum whores will cry about racism.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1551
Sink the ships.

So, essentially the whole of Western Europe.
Also, didn’t understand a word.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fucking over as it gets.
Europe is forever ogred.
Over for EuroCels

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
As a dutch guy I can confirm that we need a new hitler

Fuark why are my parents turkish.Im literally in the same bucket with these fuckers.Although I'm born here in germany

Here in the UK we have stories o migrant surgeons from Nigeria leaving scalpels and medical instruments inside patients and sewing them up

low iq deathniks. i would rather get bombed in my mosque by mufasa or work as a camel milker for the rest of my life in whatever shithole theyre from than migrate to a country where 6ft is considered average height for the men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back