Nettle and grey hair

A

Asocial

Iron
I noticed my first grey hair when I was 21 and it's typical of my mother's side to become almost entirely grey by the 50s. A friend of mine even got several grey hairs at high school! (By the way, he is ultra low inhib, has very high collagen and good face and body proportions so, despite his grey hairs, he is probably the best slayer I know)

Therefore, I started looking for a way to revert grey hair to its natural color. I knew it was something nearly impossible, but I tried anyway. So I ended up on the Rape Eat (;)) Forum, where a foid claimed that she got her natural color back by taking capsules of nettle leafs for a while. So I bought nettle leaf capsules too, I took them constantly at the end of my main meal every day for six months and... my grey hair remained the same! :feelswhy:

For a man grey hair is not a death sentence (see the example of my friend, and while I'm not a slayer I have a good sexual life too), but I would have liked to achieve this looksmax too...:feelswah:

I noticed my first grey hair when I was 21 and it's typical of my mother's side to become almost entirely grey by the 50s. A friend of mine even got several grey hairs at high school! (By the way, he is ultra low inhib, has very high collagen and good face and body proportions so, despite his grey hairs, he is probably the best slayer I know)

Therefore, I started looking for a way to revert grey hair to its natural color. I knew it was something nearly impossible, but I tried anyway. So I ended up on the Rape Eat (;)) Forum, where a foid claimed that she got her natural color back by taking capsules of nettle leafs for a while. So I bought nettle leaf capsules too, I took them constantly at the end of my main meal every day for six months and... my grey hair remained the same! :feelswhy:

For a man grey hair is not a death sentence (see the example of my friend, and while I'm not a slayer I have a good sexual life too), but I would have liked to achieve this looksmax too...:feelswah:
bro just dye your hair how hard can that be??

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45, Oberyn and Elvisandreaa
my condolences