Neuro cranial restructuring device

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Youll need dental floss, blood pressure pump with realse valve, latex gloves, tooth picks and filtered or distiled water

Step one.
buy the gear.

step Two.
cut the middle finger off the latex glove.

Step three.
fasten latex glove finger onto blood pressure monitoring pump with dental floss. (Really tight like super tight)

Step four.
Apply distilled/ filtered water onto apparatus and insert into nasal canal as deep as you can go.
20240303 194039
20240303 194120

20240303 194110
20240303 194103

I personally do 5 too 6 sessions for 4 too 5 days in a row. I inflaight and hold in nasal cavity for a digit of pi so I did 53589 yesterday wich was 5 minutes Top right 3 minuets bottom right 5 minutes Bottom left and so on. Or I go until my nose bleeds. Following the digits of the golden ratio because pi is irrational and therfore so is beauty.

Attachments

• 20240303_194022.jpg
    20240303_194022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
are results really effective

your a retarded ass nigga

this doesn't even do anything except unclog your nose

are results really effective
Don't know only been properly doing it for a week or so couldn't say. But I'll do it until the day I die and post results if I ascend.

your a retarded ass nigga

this doesn't even do anything except unclog your nose
Have you tried it with the same amount of intensity as me though?

Don't know only been properly doing it for a week or so couldn't say. But I'll do it until the day I die and post results if I ascend.
what results (aesthetics being the concern) are expected with this

what results (aesthetics being the concern) are expected with this
Improved symetry higher cheekbones more balanced eyes wider face better head placment on the neck. Less wrinkles brow lift rounder back of skull fuller sides of the skull.

Improved symetry higher cheekbones more balanced eyes wider face better head placment on the neck. Less wrinkles brow lift rounder back of skull fuller sides of the skull.
retarded

U are the first person I've seen calling this cope tbh I don't know what to think
I'll be our tester I'm also doing extreme chin tucks and mewing I'm going to try chin tucking at least 2-3 hours a day and always resting the tounge up.

I've descended so hard over the past few years it's fucking crazy my extended family couldn't even recognize me. And girls dont chase me around or harass me anymore I want my life back. So I'll try anything natural.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
I'll be our tester I'm also doing extreme chin tucks and mewing I'm going to try chin tucking at least 2-3 hours a day and always resting the tounge up.

I've descended so hard over the past few years it's fucking crazy my extended family couldn't even recognize me. And girls dont chase me around or harass me anymore I want my life back. So I'll try anything natural.
its been a month, any results?