Neuro cranial restructuring

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Is this legit?

I've been hearing about this method of changing the shape of the skull by shoving a Ballon up your nose.

Here are some of the claims of what it can cure.

Depression

· Cerebral palsy;

· Concussion and other head injuries; brain surgery

· Dystonia

· Ear infection, acute & chronic, & deafness; tinnitus

· Glaucoma; double vision; other vision problems

· Headaches, head pressure and migraines

· Low energy (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue)

· TMD or TMJ (Mouth, head and jaw pains)

· Multiple sclerosis

· Muscular dystrophy

· Muscle spasms; neck and shoulder pain

· Orthodontic stress and bruxism (grinding)

· Parkinson's disease and tremors

· Sciatica; kyphosis (hunchback); lordosis (swayback); scoliosis (a spiral spine); military spine (from whiplash) and other back problems

· Seizures

· Sinusitis; sleep apnea; snoring; breathing and sinus disorders

· Strokes; thrombosis (excessive blood clotting)

· Vertigo and other balance problems

.Down syndrome

. Asymmetry

. Narrow face

. Improves vision

. Increases iq

And literally 100s more

It also directly opens the sutures so mewing would become viable at any age. Mabey surgery is useless and this is the best option.

I've been doing it everyday for a few weeks and haven't noticed anything except my neck hump has diminished and the roof of my mouth is less less bumpy. But no real improvement in symetry or cognition yet.

And everytime I do it I get this intense burning sensation all around my head in the side the back and also a feeling of expansions in my cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
any studies or literature supporting these claims?

It's a good diy project tbh

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Is this legit?

I've been hearing about this method of changing the shape of the skull by shoving a Ballon up your nose.

Depression

· Cerebral palsy;

· Dystonia

· Multiple sclerosis

· Muscular dystrophy

· Sciatica; kyphosis (hunchback); lordosis (swayback); scoliosis (a spiral spine); military spine (from whiplash) and other back problems

· Seizures

.Down syndrome

. Asymmetry

. Narrow face

. Improves vision

. Increases iq

And literally 100s more

It also directly opens the sutures so mewing would become viable at any age. Mabey surgery is useless and this is the best option.

I've been doing it everyday for a few weeks and haven't noticed anything except my neck hump has diminished and the roof of my mouth is less less bumpy. But no real improvement in symetry or cognition yet.

And everytime I do it I get this intense burning sensation all around my head in the side the back and also a feeling of expansions in my cheekbones.
Only way you can restructure your skull is to break it and then move the bones without somehow dying of brain hemorrhage

Only way you can restructure your skull is to break it and then move the bones without somehow dying of brain hemorrhage
Did a plastic surgeon tell you that? Why would they tell you. You can move your bones around for less than 50 bucks. Seems like they are just worried about their wallets.

Last edited:
Did a plastic surgeon tell you that? Why would they tell you. You can move your bones around for less than 50 bucks. Seems like they are just worried about their wallets.
Yeah 51 bucks is the cut off point. Too much money

It also directly opens the sutures so mewing would become viable at any age
i wish. it probably is synergistic with mewing and other things but its not a holy grail of any sort. Otherwise we would have at least 1 ncr related ascension but we don't. its something I recently have gotten into.

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
i wish. it probably is synergistic with mewing and other things but its not a holy grail of any sort. Otherwise we would have at least 1 ncr related ascension but we don't. its something I recently have gotten into.
Yeah bro good point and we should also keep in mind the amount of sessions that people get. Ranging from 3-4 over months and the fact the .org users hate anything natural. This in my opinion synergised with things like mewing and chin tucks posture ect is the only way to obtain your own unique natural facial harmony. I'll write a new post going into the depth of natural harmony.

Yeah bro good point and we should also keep in mind the amount of sessions that people get. Ranging from 3-4 over months and the fact the .org users hate anything natural. This in my opinion synergised with things like mewing and chin tucks posture ect is the only way to obtain your own unique natural facial harmony. I'll write a new post going into the depth of natural harmony.
How tho? What if your face is already downgrown? You're just going to further grow the bone which is initially in a bad position, only exaggerating the ugliness. No?

Not hating, just asking, I like the idea of NCR myself

But I figure it only works for younger people

How tho? What if your face is already downgrown? You're just going to further grow the bone which is initially in a bad position, only exaggerating the ugliness. No?

Not hating, just asking, I like the idea of NCR myself

But I figure it only works for younger people
Fair concerns. Remember your not pushing the bone down if you have your mouth shut and are mewing it can only naturally go up here check this photo out I drew on it to highlight how the preasure is distributed.
Screenshot 20240318 214908 Gallery

Fair concerns. Remember your not pushing the bone down if you have your mouth shut and are mewing it can only naturally go up here check this photo out I drew on it to highlight how the preasure is distributed.View attachment 2806398

The screen shows that the Sphenoid bone moves up? What? Where did you get this from?

From what I know bones can't move up, or rather, they can't go against the resistance of other bones which they're connected to, they only respond to force vectors which are applied either forward or downard. That's the natural growth pattern of your facial bones. What the screenshot here says just physically and anatomically does not make sense to me personally. If you think about it, maxilla and the sphenoid bone have a whole ass cranium on top of them, so imagine how much force it would take to move it up.

I am still interested in the source of this information, maybe I am wrong, would be appreciated if you shared it with me since I am very interested in NCR.

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
Is this legit?

Depression

· Cerebral palsy;

· Dystonia

· Multiple sclerosis

· Muscular dystrophy

· Seizures

.Down syndrome

. Asymmetry

. Narrow face

. Improves vision

. Increases iq

And literally 100s more

Sounds mad uncomfortable im too inhib tbh