Neurodivergence doesn’t make you “high iq” or “superior” to others.

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
300
Reputation
401
I see a lot of people on social media treat autism as a super power

when almost 70% of the time you will be at a social disadvantage


I had this video pop up on my YouTube feed and it is genuinely one of the saddest things I’ve ever watched




Shortened for short attentionspancels





It really is just all luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx, horseman, whiskers52 and 1 other person
it’s really only autists with double digits iq who use this logic
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker, Askinov and ewri
yes im autistic, I dont see myself as a very smart person either. I hate when people talk about it on TikTok with some bullshit chess edits, when in reality it sucks. because you need to stimulates can’t socialize for shit, and also other things I don’t feel like naming.
 
I see a lot of people on social media treat autism as a super power
100% of people should stop acting like mental illnesses or conditions are good things. You shouldn't hate yourself because of it but you shouldn't love yourself solely because of it either. You can still love yourself without making autism the main focus of your life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ewri
Only weird edgy 14 yo kids (who’re fully nt) do this
 

Similar threads

why.me
Replies
12
Views
54
why.me
why.me
simematic
Replies
2
Views
9
simematic
simematic
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
20
Prøphet
Prøphet
D69mo
Replies
14
Views
66
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top