neutral canthal tilt looks negative: help

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
so i have a neutral canthal tilt, however it looks negative. how can I fix this? is it my eyelashes, or what?

also, how can one fix asymmetrical eyes? my left eye looks neutral, and my right one looks negative. i can dm pics if you want them.

same problem. only thing that will work is eyeliner on the bottom part so it looks like you didnt sleep in a cool way. do you atleast have good zygos and virilie positive brows? I feel they can help minimize the eye area flaw since eyes indicate genetic fitness to a high degree. But if you have some harmony and bones then slight flaws in the eye area wont be as bad. I still would recommend canthoplasty with an experienced surgeon if you have the bucks or just cope w squinching and eyeliner on the bottom eyelid (not too much)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 28414
If you are sure they are neutral then most likely cause is excess fat hooding due to weak supras/lateral orbital rim.

same problem. only thing that will work is eyeliner on the bottom part so it looks like you didnt sleep in a cool way. do you atleast have good zygos and virilie positive brows? I feel they can help minimize the eye area flaw since eyes indicate genetic fitness to a high degree. But if you have some harmony and bones then slight flaws in the eye area wont be as bad. I still would recommend canthoplasty with an experienced surgeon if you have the bucks or just cope w squinching and eyeliner on the bottom eyelid (not too much)
good zygos, good positive brows, good cheekbones, retarded canthal tilt
If you are sure they are neutral then most likely cause is excess fat hooding due to weak supras/lateral orbital rim.
I am 21-22% bodyfat, since I accidentally fucked up my maintenance and went up from 19%, but I'm cutting again. so you're saying after I'm down to 15% ish it'll look perfectly natural? i need to do more research on what you just said. or are we talking about subcutaneous fat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 23558
good zygos, good positive brows, good cheekbones, retarded canthal tilt

I am 21-22% bodyfat, since I accidentally fucked up my maintenance and went up from 19%, but I'm cutting again. so you're saying after I'm down to 15% ish it'll look perfectly natural? i need to do more research on what you just said. don't give me hopefuel!
and my medial canthus isnt downpointing, so its unaesthetic. just hypermasculine idiocy.

so i have a neutral canthal tilt, however it looks negative. how can I fix this? is it my eyelashes, or what?

also, how can one fix asymmetrical eyes? my left eye looks neutral, and my right one looks negative. i can dm pics if you want them.
It doesn't. You're just a subhuman with negative hooding.
Image 547

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 23558