Never be friends with a simp guy

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
We’re out trying to chill with the homies and forget about the daily life after a hard week of working but his obsessive girlfriend keeps calling him every 10 minutes to ask where he is and what he’s doing and like the weakling that he is, he also answers every single call, then she asks him to speak to his friends (us), to prove that he’s not with another woman. God damn, men are so pathetic, normalize castrating men

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mks, BeanletMogger and Willmogulater
He gets called by his girlfriend every 10 minutes and like the weakling that he is, he also answers every single call and tells her where he is right now and with who, then she asks him to speak to his friends (us), to prove that he’s not with another woman.

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran
I just like bobs man i aint no simp

Truth. I've cut out friends I've know for 15 years because they got to be little bitches for their wives. I tell them why the women do what they do and then they deny it and say "no she's different than the other women" 😂

Truth. I've cut out friends I've know for 15 years because they got to be little bitches for their wives. I tell them why the women do what they do and then they deny it and say "no she's different than the other women" 😂
Don’t cut them off, stay close to them so that you can experience how they get cheated on sooner or later and then you can laugh your ass off at them while you pretend to feel bad :feelskek:

Don’t cut them off, stay close to them so that you can experience how they get cheated on sooner or later and then you can laugh your ass off at them while you pretend to feel bad :feelskek:
Eh, most of them have hit the wall or are just about to. I got sick of them being controlled and being completely oblivious to it. I tried to explain multiple times. The last straw was them needing to leave when the boys were out because their wife was loanly.
They have controlled these guys so long they don't know any better than think that women don't "love" opportunistically