never be friends with people taller than you

Muad'Dib

Muad'Dib

i must win
in every social situation you are gonna get heightmogged and outshined no matter how you look when you are next together

i am 5 foot 10 and when i’m with my 6 foot 1 friend everyone (male and female) just greets him first, always look at him while talking and their body language is positioned towards him and it fucking makes me invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, owlofathena, Kazey and 5 others
Maybe he just looks better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, dehydrated, Deleted member 60051 and 7 others
in every social situation you are gonna get heightmogged and outshined no matter how you look when you are next together

i am 5 foot 10 and when i’m with my 6 foot 1 friend everyone (male and female) just greets him first, always look at him while talking and their body language is positioned towards him and it fucking makes me invisible
Just befriend midgets theorem

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Muad'Dib
maher does it
He does it out of circumstance due to everyone being significantly shorter than him. You befriending midgets because your slightly taller gym boyfriend takes all of the attention away is retarded lol.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
He does it out of circumstance due to everyone being significantly shorter than him. You befriending midgets because your slightly taller gym boyfriend takes all of the attention away is retarded lol.
i think it also affects confidence

being taller and framemogging your friends is gonna give you way more confidence irl

noticed i am way more confident with people similar to my height than taller people

either way its stupid to be friends with people taller than you tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kazey and AlexBrown84
i think it also affects confidence

being taller and framemogging your friends is gonna give you way more confidence irl

noticed i am way more confident with people similar to my height than taller people

either way its stupid to be friends with people taller than you tbh
Having taller guys as friends will attract women into your social circle tho, that’s the reason why I befriend taller people even though it has its consequences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and Muad'Dib
Having taller guys as friends will attract women into your social circle tho, that’s the reason why I befriend taller people even though it has its consequences
yeah and you will be left with the crumbs

never get into social circle or social situations with people where you are mogged in ANYTHING

thats why betas want to befriend chad cause they think hanging out with him is gonna get them females (it never has)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It's hard not to at 5'5:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and Muad'Dib
yeah and you will be left with the crumbs

never get into social circle or social situations with people where you are mogged in ANYTHING

thats why betas want to befriend chad cause they think hanging out with him is gonna get them females (it never has)
yeah you’re not getting mogged if you’re 3 inches shorter and 3 facial ranking above him jfl unless you’re omitting information

• +1
yeah you’re not getting mogged if you’re 3 inches shorter and 3 facial ranking above him jfl unless you’re omitting information
he might be a low mtn, he has a wide frame but is beardfrauding and norwooding

i used to be uglier than him like a truecel-ltn till i got plastic surgery (no one irl knows)

he has way more confidence around me than when he is with other people, think its cause he subconsciously thinks i mog this guy

maybe its all mental and he still remembers me for who i was (he is still suprised when i get female attention) and i just kinda shut down when im around him

he might be a low mtn, he has a wide frame but is beardfrauding and norwooding

i used to be uglier than him like a truecel-ltn till i got plastic surgery (no one irl knows)

he has way more confidence around me than when he is with other people, think its cause he subconsciously thinks i mog this guy

maybe its all mental and he still remembers me for who i was (he is still suprised when i get female attention) and i just kinda shut down when im around him
Unironically watch Andrew Tate and take cold showers to gain confidence and hop on a test cycle and potentially go bald (optional)

• JFL
Reactions: Muad'Dib
Thats y i befriend manlets and people i mog facially

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
Thats y i befriend manlets and people i mog facially
Just befriend genetic scum so you can cuck them for ltbs instead of having a social circle of relatively good looking guys to obtain decent quality females hypothesis

• +1
Unironically watch Andrew Tate and take cold showers to gain confidence and hop on a test cycle and potentially go bald (optional)
hahhaha maybe i should, but i think i should avoid my pre ascension friends

they don’t respect me cause they remember me for who i was

like every prophet was hated by people in his homeplace, they were telling prophet muhammad as and isa (jesus) you aint no prophet, they remembered them for being an illiterate man and a carpenter

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Just befriend genetic scum so you can cuck them for ltbs instead of having a social circle of relatively good looking guys to obtain decent quality females hypothesis
Go Ahead Yes GIF

just have a friendcircle of losers theory

Pathetic beta scared. Im 5’10 and I have 6’5 and 6’6 friends and I dont get ‘overshadowed’

• +1
normal people don't think shit like this

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Everyone's taller than me jfl

5ft 10 is not even that much of a height mog from 6ft 1. I have seen a legit 7ft guy in much college either 6ft 11 or 7ft. Now that is a height mog I am 6ft 1 myself but I am an absolute midget next to him everybody is to be fair though lol.