Never begun for jestermaxxed unicucks

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
Dont waste your prime years on uni if you are sub5psl and below 185cm. You will get mogged to death. In white countries an average zoomeroid unimaxxer is 188cm and 5PSL. Mogging is insane. Dont need to say uni is useless and zogged in every jewropean country. Ive studied for 2 semesters and only wasted 1.5k jewros (3 months of wageslaging for me).

Its all about looks in 2024. You need to have bonez in every part of your body except for hips. This is your uni diploma. An uni paper without the real uni diploma (bone mass and bone density) = cucked by everyone, even by oogabooga Mumu from Dr Congo.

The hierarchy as follows:
foids with paper, chads with paper > foids and chads without paper > at least 5psl 185cm normoid with paper > at least 5psl 185cm normoid without paper > a rapefugee 80iq > you boneless cuck with muh diploma from kikeford university :soy: mommy is proud, at least!

Put this info into your heads you fucking subhumans. Im not a basement dweller. I actually go outside all the time. I have more life experience than this entire site. Im an oldcel also. Decided to make this thread after listening to convo of 2 slavic toilets on a train. The reality is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, wastedspermcel, humanoidsub7 and 23 others
Dont waste your prime years on uni if you are sub5psl and below 185cm. You will get mogged to death. In white countries an average zoomeroid unimaxxer is 188cm and 5PSL. Mogging is insane. Dont need to say uni is useless and zogged in every jewropean country. Ive studied for 2 semesters and only wasted 1.5k jewros (3 months of wageslaging for me).

Its all about looks in 2024. You need to have bonez in every part of your body except for hips. This is your uni diploma. An uni paper without the real uni diploma (bone mass and bone density) = cucked by everyone, even by oogabooga Mumu from Dr Congo.

foids with paper, chads with paper > foids and chads without paper > at least 5psl 185cm normoid with paper > at least 5psl 185cm normoid without paper > a rapefugee 80iq > you boneless cuck with muh diploma from kikeford university :soy: mommy is proud, at least!

Put this info into your heads you fucking subhumans. Im not a basement dweller. I actually go outside all the time. I have more life experience than this entire site. Im an oldcel also. Decided to make this thread after listening to convo of 2 slavic toilets on a train. The reality is brutal.
You will go the uni and be happy, goy. Either way, military awaits!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gr34ter, poopoohead, noobs and 5 others
its been like that since 2017

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and janitormaxxing

just be neet

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
brutal

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

I expected you to speak how jestermaxxing is useless for sub-HTNs in uni

anyway 1/1 true story bro idk how to cope with unipill I just can't quit it after 1.5 years but I know deeply inside this shit is cucked I will never achieve anything with shitty old-fashioned uni

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro and russiancelreturns
I expected you to speak how jestermaxxing is useless for sub-HTNs in uni

anyway 1/1 true story bro idk how to cope with unipill I just can't quit it after 1.5 years but I know deeply inside this shit is cucked I will never achieve anything with shitty old-fashioned uni
For low class creatures like I am uni is the way to find office cuck job. Otherwise im stuck at doing lowest class possible jobs like warehouse worker, taxi driver, courier etc.

However id rather work with low inhibit slavs in warehouse than coping at office with HTN robust slavic prettyboy scrummaster and plenty of betaorbiters soyboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Pikabro and St.TikTokcel
Doubt 185 cm is average in uni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, intovoid and kanderior
Not even in the Netherlands where I did my bachelor's was average height 6'2, stop saying retarded shit

Op am I making it in uni as a 3psl 171 cm Chad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218-140533.png
    Screenshot_20240218-140533.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, NoReedemingFeature, med and 5 others
Not even in the Netherlands where I did my bachelor's was average height 6'2, stop saying retarded shit
I think people just go outside see a guy noticeable taller than them and assume the difference is huge

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Im 178cm with lifts and was the shortest at uni among moids, average among foids. 240 of students overall,65-70% were foids

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
Would it be worth it to go to an asian manlet country?

Lodz, Poland
Poland. Where average female zoomer is 5'5. You're claiming the average foid in your uni was 5'10, near-WNBA height and 1 inch below the average Scandinavian man, in a country where average female height is the same as in the US. Why am I still in this retarded site, you fucking rotter morons I swear.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, Deleted member 24770, hopecel and 2 others
True in America

Cope it doesn’t matter. Any decent area in America has similar standards to whatever EE country u come from.
True, average white American and average European are only 1 inch apart, I was surprised to find that out.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Where? Geomaxxing is impossible for me
I guess you could try getting a scholarship, or whitemonkeymaxx and become English teacher after grinding out a Bachelor's in English.

I guess you could try getting a scholarship, or whitemonkeymaxx and become English teacher after grinding out a Bachelor's in English.
No. Would rather rot till death.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
True, average white American and average European are only 1 inch apart, I was surprised to find that out.
The average ethnic here mogs the average ethnic in Europe anyways. The only exceptions are ofc ricecels and essentially anyone from Asia

I just wish to get 10 fucking surgeries before uni

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, med and russiancelreturns
couldn't you pull any of these noodlewhores from Asian part of Russia bro?
Got 2 likes for few days on most used russian dating app

• JFL
no, dont join military to die for people who hate you
In baltics you have to go to army if you avoid uni xd armyceling for 200 jewros per month

Based and trad

• JFL
Got 2 likes for few days on most used russian dating app
do girls even use that shit? I remember when I once tried those Telegram dating bots most of responses would be like "M 20" there are very few girls as I noticed it's for incel moids only

do girls even use that shit? I remember when I once tried those Telegram dating bots most of responses would be like "M 20" there are very few girls as I noticed it's for incel moids only
Idk, ruskicels claim soviet zoomies use it.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
male zoomies mostly ofc

girls have enough attention outside of that
@mrriceguyreturns run some robust slavs and they got 30+ likes in 24h

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel

no average zoomer is 188 and 5 psl what is this cope lmfao, you clearly dont go out as much as you think

its not hard at all to mog atleast 70% of people when you go out in uni, most people are fucking subhuman even the people that are on self improvement in college still look like ltn's for the most part except for the few tall ones. as long as you arent a midget and fucking subhuman/recessed beyond repair you can easily slay in college.

having sex in university is literally the easiest shit ever, which is the reason why its not worth it not because you will get mogged to death.

any drunk foid that isnt above HTB will be easily slayable for most people if they actually care enough to try

meaningless slays are worthless just make you feel like shit the day after and mostly cope to build your self esteem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ThatChicoFan, russiancelreturns and 1 other person

What were the Slavic foids saying???

Aren't they giga trad??

And poor, hence would respect a guy with good prospects?.?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and russiancelreturns
Can confirm as a unicel

MTN on here = bottom 1% irl

Solution: Go to a stem focused uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back