Never cut your hair short

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I just cut my hair short and I have instant depression
Completely ruined my day, I'm just looking at pics of guys with the hairstyle I used to have and regretting cutting my hair
My long hair was kind of messy and I thought I would trim it a bit to make it look tidier
Accidentally took way too much off and now it'll take me months to get back to where I was
And my recessed temples are way more noticeable
FUCK
A nice 3 months of my life wasted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Acnno, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Completely ruined my day, I'm just looking at pics of guys with the hairstyle I used to have and regretting cutting my hair
My long hair was kind of messy and I thought I would trim it a bit to make it look tidier
Accidentally took way too much off and now it'll take me months to get back to where I was
FUCK
i am bald

• So Sad
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 14774
cope. people like @RODEBLUR need to cut short bc they have huge skulls

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, lutte, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
I had long ass hair. When I was in 2nd grade people sometimes confused me for a girl
Only rock long hair if u are high prenatal T skull

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Velvet_Thorns
FUCK
I agree I think the short hair meme is a combination of fashion trends carried over from the military (same as suits) and while women definitely like longer hair, they probably want to know what your hairline looks like. Women overall definitely don't like mens ability to jawfraud with a beard, I know that much.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
What about me?
Should I cut my hair short?
20210920 6559

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Gad and Deleted member 14774
i look worse with longer hair cuz my hair is very dense and thick. cant style it. thats why my dad cuts it every month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
If your face looks good and your hairline is intact, short hair usually looks better. The title should not be passed as general advice.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns