Never debate with foids

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,434
Reputation
34,584
One of the most retarded things I’ve done is openly reveal my beliefs that normies couldn’t possibly comprehend

Mainly stuff to do with men superiority and how men have it harder in society

They will fucking hate you if u say that

Don’t even bother

Just agree with them. Next time I see a foid I’m just going to larp being a moralfag
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Crimx991, Tesarossa and 1 other person
I don’t agree
I just don’t bring it up
If she does I say “I don’t care”
U either lose her or she proceeds
Doesn’t matter to me regardless
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Crimx991 and TGUN.
you can't really bring all the information needed to light in one conversation, much less in a group. lecturing your peers is bad manners anyway.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
yeah im just done talking about anything i believe in to normies and foids, they are so retarded and will never listen it actually makes me mad
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and TGUN.
Bro don’t even bring up abortion or lgbtq or breast cancer they will literally kill u
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fraudislaw, price. and TGUN.
Men have it harder in society ✅ men are superior 🙅‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and price.
One of the most retarded things I’ve done is openly reveal my beliefs that normies couldn’t possibly comprehend

Mainly stuff to do with men superiority and how men have it harder in society

They will fucking hate you if u say that

Don’t even bother

Just agree with them. Next time I see a foid I’m just going to larp being a moralfag
i once argued with a german chick that hitler is good she crashed out haha
 
One of the most retarded things I’ve done is openly reveal my beliefs that normies couldn’t possibly comprehend

Mainly stuff to do with men superiority and how men have it harder in society

They will fucking hate you if u say that

Don’t even bother

Just agree with them. Next time I see a foid I’m just going to larp being a moralfag
never debate with anyone unless its a friend/family or required for your job.

arguing with women who are not your gf or wife is just a waste of time and retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron and TGUN.

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
5
Views
41
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Kroker
  • Poll
Discussion The eternal debate
Replies
3
Views
46
Kroker
Kroker
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
40
Heartache
Heartache
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
15
Views
89
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
revivles
Replies
32
Views
75
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shortndricecel
  • IronMike
Back
Top