Never descend it’s ropeworthy

manletmogger

manletmogger

Platinum
As a former HTN who descended to LTN coz I gained like 10 - 15 percent body fat, shit skin and homeless haircut I am telling u to never down glow because it’s actually so brutal, it’s even worse if ur a manlet like me too. Basically girls always talk about how ugly I’ve gotten which tbh doesn’t really bother me anymore, no one ever compliments me anymore which is a boo boo moment but isn’t ideal for a narcissistic person like me, I’m basically fully invisible and no one even acts like I exist. But the worst thing is, it’s genuinely affected me mentally and it just keeps getting worse I can’t even talk to the old people that used to glaze me and shit, and I genuinely keep my head down 24 7 because of embarrassment it’s actually so brutal wtf I can’t wait for school to end to ascend again 😭

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, copingtoohardrn, bloomercel and 3 others
so just lose weight?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, vermillioncorefan, manletmogger and 1 other person
bbc's never descend

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, bloomercel and manletmogger
its alright. you can reverse your descension its never over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and manletmogger
Same shit here. I got all cucked health indicators. I legit look like a drug user. At least I'm not fat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and manletmogger
Same shit here. I got all cucked health indicators. I legit look like a drug user. At least I'm not fat
People think I look dead and homeless now it’s so brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and silencio
As a former HTN who descended to LTN coz I gained like 10 - 15 percent body fat, shit skin and homeless haircut I am telling u to never down glow because it’s actually so brutal, it’s even worse if ur a manlet like me too. Basically girls always talk about how ugly I’ve gotten which tbh doesn’t really bother me anymore, no one ever compliments me anymore which is a boo boo moment but isn’t ideal for a narcissistic person like me, I’m basically fully invisible and no one even acts like I exist. But the worst thing is, it’s genuinely affected me mentally and it just keeps getting worse I can’t even talk to the old people that used to glaze me and shit, and I genuinely keep my head down 24 7 because of embarrassment it’s actually so brutal wtf I can’t wait for school to end to ascend again 😭
Don't ever put your head down.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I hate people

Villain Arc, start it right now

real shit, I descended during my fall semester but I’ve brought it back this summer

real shit, I descended during my fall semester but I’ve brought it back this summer
I wanna get 10 percent bf so bad but idk how long it’s gonna take I can achieve some really impressive hollows when lean which is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ChadL1te
What made you spiral into decension? I’ve seen your threads and even your tiktok vids. How come you can’t just put the effort into ascending again now?

What made you spiral into decension? I’ve seen your threads and even your tiktok vids. How come you can’t just put the effort into ascending again now?
I'm starting up again in a week coz exams have been raping me mentally

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and skkrrrtcantdo
I'm starting up again in a week coz exams have been raping me mentally
mirin i’ll be here along the way with you.
P.s can u check my latest thread it’s so high effort and ur input would mean a lot :sneaky:

• +1
holy shit bro, thank you so much for this post, i was just about to shoot myself in the face so i could disfigure myself and descend

• +1
holy shit bro, thank you so much for this post, i was just about to shoot myself in the face so i could disfigure myself and descend
no problem brother just don't become a fatcel like me

mirin i’ll be here along the way with you.
P.s can u check my latest thread it’s so high effort and ur input would mean a lot :sneaky:
I can't view ur profile

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I remember how u used to look crazy descension

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth