Never disclose your looksmaxxing journey, especially the hardmaxxes

C

cookiemonster112

Iron
I rarely use this forum since I'm a college student majoring in Aerospace and caring about 'muH zygos" is the least of my concerns at the moment. I check up now and then to look at the latest bones I'm supposedly lacking but try keeping it to a minimum to remain a functioning member of society. Since it's winter break, I thought I'd hop on and make a quick reminder post. If you already know this shit, good for you. Some might not and this forum is to help each other.

Anyways, I just wanna emphasize that as we all know, a woman (and society) determine who looks good not based off of what procedures they obtained, but rather their genetic potential in delivering attractive, healthy offspring. If pajeet spent enough money to look like brad pitt (or his curry counterpart), he must remember that the benefits he reaps are always conditional.

Never disclose images of yourself from the age of 20 and up, especially if you have hardmaxxed and the changes are significant. Pre 20 pictures can be attributed to puberty / gymming / chewing or whatever normies cope with (I'd say mewing cope can be added here too)

Never talk forum terms in real life. This community is only growing and while it may be great to be friends on the internet, meeting another member of this community in real life would be absolutely disgusting. Looksmax terms are meant to be typed. Just hearing the letters "PSL", "SMV", or "IPD" etc. would sound like retard code. Fake not knowing what any of this shit means.

If you're lucky enough to find yourself a wife and have a child of your own, there's a good chance it can inherit some of your ugly genes and questions will be raised. Always remember to say you have an uncle or something who has a narrow jaw, balding, bug eyes, etc. For your own benefit, you have to live this lie through. If you must, tell her that you had to get a specific implant/ procedure for health reasons (motorcycle accident or something idk).

Your end goal isn't to look like young leo, brad pitt, etc. That's where people mess up here. Looksmaxxing should be playing your cards to your advantage. Keep it natural and distance yourself from the people you know a good 4-5 months afterward. No immediate change should be noticed, too obvious.

Anyways, I'll be online for a couple of hours in case I get responses. Happy holidays.

TLDR : you're not getting a TLDR

• +1
Reactions: angelo, johncruz12345, hopemaxxer and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee, bugeye, paranakee and 5 others
Women don't actually care that you weren't born Chad, just like men don't care that Ariana Grande's beauty is due to many plastic surgeries. It's only the end result that matters, not what it took to get there. Sure, being attracted to beauty is a biological trait but it doesn't have conditions, nobody will shame a good looking person for not being born like that, people will in fact praise that person for ascending.

Associating your name with black pill forums is just bad because of the racist, sexist and misogynistic ideologies spread on here, not because of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, BigBoy, oatmeal and 5 others
I rarely use this forum since I'm a college student majoring in Aerospace and caring about 'muH zygos" is the least of my concerns at the moment. I check up now and then to look at the latest bones I'm supposedly lacking but try keeping it to a minimum to remain a functioning member of society. Since it's winter break, I thought I'd hop on and make a quick reminder post. If you already know this shit, good for you. Some might not and this forum is to help each other.

Anyways, I just wanna emphasize that as we all know, a woman (and society) determine who looks good not based off of what procedures they obtained, but rather their genetic potential in delivering attractive, healthy offspring. If pajeet spent enough money to look like brad pitt (or his curry counterpart), he must remember that the benefits he reaps are always conditional.

Never disclose images of yourself from the age of 20 and up, especially if you have hardmaxxed and the changes are significant. Pre 20 pictures can be attributed to puberty / gymming / chewing or whatever normies cope with (I'd say mewing cope can be added here too)

Never talk forum terms in real life. This community is only growing and while it may be great to be friends on the internet, meeting another member of this community in real life would be absolutely disgusting. Looksmax terms are meant to be typed. Just hearing the letters "PSL", "SMV", or "IPD" etc. would sound like retard code. Fake not knowing what any of this shit means.

If you're lucky enough to find yourself a wife and have a child of your own, there's a good chance it can inherit some of your ugly genes and questions will be raised. Always remember to say you have an uncle or something who has a narrow jaw, balding, bug eyes, etc. For your own benefit, you have to live this lie through. If you must, tell her that you had to get a specific implant/ procedure for health reasons (motorcycle accident or something idk).

Your end goal isn't to look like young leo, brad pitt, etc. That's where people mess up here. Looksmaxxing should be playing your cards to your advantage. Keep it natural and distance yourself from the people you know a good 4-5 months afterward. No immediate change should be noticed, too obvious.

Anyways, I'll be online for a couple of hours in case I get responses. Happy holidays.

TLDR : you're not getting a TLDR
agreed (y)

• +1
Reactions: cookiemonster112 and Deleted member 11035
Women don't actually care that you weren't born Chad, just like men don't care that Ariana Grande's beauty is due to many plastic surgeries. It's only the end result that matters, not what it took to get there. Sure, being attracted to beauty is a biological trait but it doesn't have conditions, nobody will shame a good looking person for not being born like that, people will in fact praise that person for ascending.

Associating your name with black pill forums is just bad because of the racist, sexist and misogynistic ideologies spread on here, not because of looksmaxxing.
Kinda agree but there is stigma for men who do get plastic surgery so its best to keep it a secret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, johncruz12345, BigBoy and 2 others
Kinda agree but there is stigma for men who do get plastic surgery so its best to keep it a secret.
Just like with women, there is only a stigma if the plastic surgery is failed or if they end up looking weird afterwards. A good example of this is when women use too much lip fillers and their lips become huge balloons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Just like with women, there is only a stigma if the plastic surgery is failed or if they end up looking weird afterwards. A good example of this is when women use too much lip fillers and their lips become huge balloons.

Wrong. Men are meant to look handsome out of the womb as being handsome for men is ideally not an endevour, but just a perk to have on top of intellegence and masculinity. Women can actively work towards improving their looks and it is completely acceptable in society.

There's a reason this forum is so condemned. Men actively trying to alter their looks is kind of unnatural, since we aren't meant to be the attractive ones in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and ScramFranklin
Wrong. Men are meant to look handsome out of the womb as being handsome for men is ideally not an endevour, but just a perk to have on top of intellegence and masculinity. Women can actively work towards improving their looks and it is completely acceptable in society.

There's a reason this forum is so condemned. Men actively trying to alter their looks is kind of unnatural, since we aren't meant to be the attractive ones in the first place.
The real reason why this forum is villainized so much is because of the misogyny, it's the same thing with MGTOW. Nobody would care if a bunch of men decided to stay single but society isn't going to be okay with misogynistic men spreading toxic beliefs, especially when other people could be drawn to it and it could grow into a big problem. This is actually how serial killers like Elliot Rodger happened, if the incel community hadn't existed back in 2014, he wouldn't have killed those people and he would still be alive today.

Echochambers like mgtow and incels attract people who have like minded beliefs and ideas or people who are so naive that they are easy to brainwash.

The truth is that they are not against men improving themselves, they are afraid of a big group of men becoming toxic enough to be dangerous, and that's why this website and the others linked with the incel community are on a FBI watchlist, because they are trying to prevent future attacks.

And, just like /r/MGTOW, this forum claims to be about self-improvement but most of it is just hate posts, judging other people and saying things that are wrong in order to brainwash naive people, which explains why most of the users are teenagers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 7823, RAITEIII and 1 other person
The only people who know I plan on getting jaw surgery are my family members and my two closest friends who I have known for 10+ years. I agree with the OP wholeheartedly. That and I don't have the energy to explain to a regular friend of mine why I got jaw surgery even though most of my friends known I mouthbreathe and snore in my sleep

• +1
Reactions: cookiemonster112
The real reason why this forum is villainized so much is because of the misogyny, it's the same thing with MGTOW. Nobody would care if a bunch of men decided to stay single but society isn't going to be okay with misogynistic men spreading toxic beliefs, especially when other people could be drawn to it and it could grow into a big problem. This is actually how serial killers like Elliot Rodger happened, if the incel community hadn't existed back in 2014, he wouldn't have killed those people and he would still be alive today.

Echochambers like mgtow and incels attract people who have like minded beliefs and ideas or people who are so naive that they are easy to brainwash.

The truth is that they are not against men improving themselves, they are afraid of a big group of men becoming toxic enough to be dangerous, and that's why this website and the others linked with the incel community are on a FBI watchlist, because they are trying to prevent future attacks.

And, just like /r/MGTOW, this forum claims to be about self-improvement but most of it is just hate posts, judging other people and saying things that are wrong in order to brainwash naive people, which explains why most of the users are teenagers.
that's bullshit. if you read ER's manifesto, you would know that he planned on doing the killing before he signed up for PUA hate.

Also, PUAhate was not an incel website, it was a website exposing fraudulent PUAs.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and WadlowMaxxing