NEVER DO TRT (testosterone injections)

Reminder that women fuck low T twinks.

Anyway T is good for mood elavation but be careful not to destroy your natural T production.
Those low t models aren't low t in real life they are tall and broad

those of you who ran cycles at like high doses, did you use an AI?

How much test did you run with it?

500 bro honestly I would run your cycles high if ur young so you get the most gains out of it. If you're competing it's different tho

Yeah primo or EQ would be great. I’m worried about hairloss with EQ though I think RU might help but I’m not sure
eq should be mild on the hair
primo is worse imo

TIL there's a new one that just came out a couple years ago that is liver safe. Testosterone Undecanoate. Hopefully this is what he's using.

Methyltestosterone on the other hand will fuck you
. There is no difference or benefit to using 250mg which is not TRT LOL. Some pros are running 450mg of test with a few other compounds and are 240lbs. Too many gym rats think the more juice they take the better. I've been my biggest and strongest on 120mg. Im thinking of running 300mg for the summer. I've run test over 500mg and looked a mess, red face, bloat, zero veins. I looked awful but I looked big. The best was 150mg of test and 30mg of anavar. Legit anavar not dbol sold to every gym goer passed off as anavar. Anavar is expensive to run if you have the right stuff. 10mg tablets.

Look at his stack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
yeah the underlying issue/cause being society. everything around you is the fucking cause. shut the fuck up retard, you cant fix that
Come say that to my face bitch

Reminder that women fuck low T twinks.

Anyway T is good for mood elavation but be careful not to destroy your natural T production.
Stop your cope retard

only lesbian white teen love twinks

. There is no difference or benefit to using 250mg which is not TRT LOL. Some pros are running 450mg of test with a few other compounds and are 240lbs. Too many gym rats think the more juice they take the better. I've been my biggest and strongest on 120mg. Im thinking of running 300mg for the summer. I've run test over 500mg and looked a mess, red face, bloat, zero veins. I looked awful but I looked big. The best was 150mg of test and 30mg of anavar. Legit anavar not dbol sold to every gym goer passed off as anavar. Anavar is expensive to run if you have the right stuff. 10mg tablets.

Look at his stack

Incredible genetics! I've seen guys get jacked on 500mg test vs others still barely make any progress. Even if you inject and train hard you still need the receptors to properly absorb the testosterone.

Don't just do TRT because it's currently the hype on social media.

I see alot of people falling into this trap and there are alot of predatory, money hungry TRT clinics (that don't really care about your health) that liberally prescribe T to many people without doing a properassessment of their health and addressing the underlying issue/cause of Low T first. Masking a problem with TRT will just cause you more trouble in the future/

Just remember you're going to have to be cool with sticking a needle 1-3 times a week and monitoring your hormones, blood pressure, hemocrit, minerals etc. plus cost of Testosterone, needles, syringes, bloodtests
earch, protocols etc. and won't financially ruin you.

Definitely a lot of benefits of having optimal testosterone. BUT you'll still need to put in the work physically, nutrition and mentally. TRT is not some magic bullet that is going to solve all your problems.
TRT is a looksmax long term

I've been injecting t for over a year. 120mg. Will come off soon. I honestly feel I can maintain what I've got. The real magic came with legit orals but I you cant stay on that year round. No bloods either, I've had blood pressure checked doctor checkups, ecg. Too much scare mongering on the internet regarding taking bit of testosterone

You can follow tons of bodybuilders online who've come off after years of running real cycles ( not test only lol ) and recovering with zero PCTs. Get bloods done 6 weeks after to see where you're at.
How long does it take to fully restore natural testosterone levels after being on TRT for a longer time ?

Yeah primo or EQ would be great. I’m worried about hairloss with EQ though I think RU might help but I’m not sure
What about Turinabol? I am tempted to try that because it is cheap and I am a poorcel (Anavar is often faked also)

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Naaah. Testosterone is very safe , especially trt levels .
I really think sometimes it's under prescribed even .Treating something with some more dangerous unhealthy drugs that would have been treated just with trt . trt is safer than lot of other drugs.
I think it's actually good that testosterone usage is becoming less shameful .
It's not that someone uses trt for few years, who didn't need it, could not come off after this.
Seen this with close persons, males who need trt, use trt for many years. then need to have family , children, come off , recover , have a family and continue trt.
Yes it sucked and recovery was longish but whatever. It's not that someone who uses trt it's impossible to come off, question is why should he if natural levels are shit?
I think in the big picture the problem with us is as a people is , we are too unhealthy , trt is not bad, just don't get this far fucked up you need trt first hand.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 24367
How long does it take to fully restore natural testosterone levels after being on TRT for a longer time ?
Depends, age and such.
Literature suggests long term usage (many years mostly) recovery upto 2 years. 70-80% participants recover in 6-12 months. To those shit levels what they would have naturally first place. But the recovery phase itself would feel bad , unmanly, but other than that yes.

Last edited:
Incredible genetics! I've seen guys get jacked on 500mg test vs others still barely make any progress. Even if you inject and train hard you still need the receptors to properly absorb the testosterone.
Yep look at him naturally. Most people couldn't get anywhere near that even with orals lol. That's why normies online have no idea whos using it because you still need the genetics to blow up with steroids otherwise results will be minimal. Most people think test = huge guy ripped to shreds. Not at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: jfcage
got an anecdote, kinda long read.

did trt/steroids at 18(19 now). at this stage i had undiagnosed adhd and thought my test was low since low T symptoms overlap with adhd(lack of motivation, concentration/will etc). initially wanted to do a blast. 500mg test E pinned for few weeks. but i fucked up a bit, wrong dosages and shit and it fucked with my mentally early. very aggressive dominance and raging easily. stopped early and stuck to trt for few months and bulked. eventually pinning got very boring and I hopped off about 2 months ago. was on trt for >6 months.

i figured i valued my hair(my genes usually prone to balding) and being jacked was gonna not increase my smv if im jacked but bald. i personally and from many ppl think my hair kinda plays a lot into my looks and confidence so i picked hair>body. got a bit lazy off gym and havent been ina few months. lost hella weight from the bulk and shit ton of muscle. went from skinny af b4 trt to fit to now skinny again but semi decent frame. i just stopped using it and didnt use PCT. didnt notice any sides and now im normal self before. got adhd meds for those symptoms and im good now. i also look a lot better imo. im around 13% bf and jawline hella visable and abs/veins. granted i have way less muscle idrc. i can workout and gain like half or most back in a few months. already tall and prefer facemaxxing than wasting 12 hrs in gym a week gonna be dyel w/o gear.

i have no clue what my test is rn, but originally it was around 560 before all this. on trt 150mg/week i had 1.1k test. for the few weeks i was blasting 500mg/week I had around 6k+ test level. my confidence is still high(more from positive reinforcement and sexual success which I didnt have during PED use), not naturally aggressive but i do still get heated easily and im still kinda on guard around guys irl/paranoid a lot like on the peds.

tldr: trt is commitment. not 'hurr durr im fine with pinning forever'. gotta sit n think bout it. twice a week sticking needle in ur VG/ass or shoulder/chest. the legality, if u lose ur supplier what u gonna do, quality gear is very hard to find i bought hundreds of £ worth fake steroids.

overall, if someone is independant, got their life together no mental problems, job and is 100% certain they can commit, i'd highly recommend trt or steroids. research a lot, lots of myths floating around. theres almost no reason not to, especially if the person is older than me(late 20s+). if all precautions are taken trt is almost harmless.

edit: most important part is. keep ur expectations low. I got real frustrated first few weeks on the 500mg test thinking going gym 2x a week and eating normally was gonna get me jacked. surprise i didnt and gave it up along with other reasons took a while of working out 6x a week 2hrs a day, 4k calories to notice growth on trt.
you likely wont ever be as jacked/big as those IG guys since theyre genetic gods but u can still be incredibly goodlooking physically on cycle/blast if you eat good/a lot and workout well. dont be dumb thinking peds will make u a god w/o serious work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
got an anecdote, kinda long read.

did trt/steroids at 18(19 now). at this stage i had undiagnosed adhd and thought my test was low since low T symptoms overlap with adhd(lack of motivation, concentration/will etc). initially wanted to do a blast. 500mg test E pinned for few weeks. but i fucked up a bit, wrong dosages and shit and it fucked with my mentally early. very aggressive dominance and raging easily. stopped early and stuck to trt for few months and bulked. eventually pinning got very boring and I hopped off about 2 months ago. was on trt for >6 months.

i figured i valued my hair(my genes usually prone to balding) and being jacked was gonna not increase my smv if im jacked but bald. i personally and from many ppl think my hair kinda plays a lot into my looks and confidence so i picked hair>body. got a bit lazy off gym and havent been ina few months. lost hella weight from the bulk and shit ton of muscle. went from skinny af b4 trt to fit to now skinny again but semi decent frame. i just stopped using it and didnt use PCT. didnt notice any sides and now im normal self before. got adhd meds for those symptoms and im good now. i also look a lot better imo. im around 13% bf and jawline hella visable and abs/veins. granted i have way less muscle idrc. i can workout and gain like half or most back in a few months. already tall and prefer facemaxxing than wasting 12 hrs in gym a week gonna be dyel w/o gear.

i have no clue what my test is rn, but originally it was around 560 before all this. on trt 150mg/week i had 1.1k test. for the few weeks i was blasting 500mg/week I had around 6k+ test level. my confidence is still high(more from positive reinforcement and sexual success which I didnt have during PED use), not naturally aggressive but i do still get heated easily and im still kinda on guard around guys irl/paranoid a lot like on the peds.

tldr: trt is commitment. not 'hurr durr im fine with pinning forever'. gotta sit n think bout it. twice a week sticking needle in ur VG/ass or shoulder/chest. the legality, if u lose ur supplier what u gonna do, quality gear is very hard to find i bought hundreds of £ worth fake steroids.

overall, if someone is independant, got their life together no mental problems, job and is 100% certain they can commit, i'd highly recommend trt or steroids. research a lot, lots of myths floating around. theres almost no reason not to, especially if the person is older than me(late 20s+). if all precautions are taken trt is almost harmless.

edit: most important part is. keep ur expectations low. I got real frustrated first few weeks on the 500mg test thinking going gym 2x a week and eating normally was gonna get me jacked. surprise i didnt and gave it up along with other reasons took a while of working out 6x a week 2hrs a day, 4k calories to notice growth on trt.
you likely wont ever be as jacked/big as those IG guys since theyre genetic gods but u can still be incredibly goodlooking physically on cycle/blast if you eat good/a lot and workout well. dont be dumb thinking peds will make u a god w/o serious work.
My only worry for TRT is whether a naturally low T beta male should have artificially elevated T 24/7. TRT is nothing like someone with naturally high T, which fluctuates up and down. With TRT your levels are constantly high. Is it safe for a twink to have that levels of T flowing through your system? what's the worry anyway. Run a low dose like 100-150mg. Most bodybuilders die from other drugs anyway.

I've been injecting t for over a year. 120mg. Will come off soon. I honestly feel I can maintain what I've got. The real magic came with legit orals but I you cant stay on that year round. No bloods either, I've had blood pressure checked doctor checkups, ecg. Too much scare mongering on the internet regarding taking bit of testosterone

You can follow tons of bodybuilders online who've come off after years of running real cycles ( not test only lol ) and recovering with zero PCTs. Get bloods done 6 weeks after to see where you're at.
what orals did you take and where did you get em from?

My only worry for TRT is whether a naturally low T beta male should have artificially elevated T 24/7. TRT is nothing like someone with naturally high T, which fluctuates up and down. With TRT your levels are constantly high. Is it safe for a twink to have that levels of T flowing through your system? what's the worry anyway. Run a low dose like 100-150mg. Most bodybuilders die from other drugs anyway.
If ur low t i recommend trt more than normie with like 6-700/dl naturally.