NEVER EATING ABOVE 750 CALS EVER AGAIN

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i starved like a little kid for 1 week (because i became a fatcel while bulking), i even smelt fucking burgers my dad made me and chewed on ice to simulate it, i even made my own shampoo to smell like food so it would feel like i ate by the smell by the shampoo, legit made myself throw up after eating heavy meal when i had lack of discipline, AND GUESS WHAT I GAIN 3 KG

on top of that my JEW clincial psychologist my mom forced me to go to claims i have an eating disorder

I SPENT 8 HOURS TODAY WALKING ON AN INCLINE OF 15 AND SPEED OF 5.5KM WITH A BREAK EVERY HOUR, I BURNT 4000 CALORIES AND I WILL NOT EAT ANYMORE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Quncho, Roquefort and 6 others
That’s why I don’t care about my weight. I eat McDonald’s 3 times a day some days and don’t care if I become fatter than a house. I mean I’m already ugly and worthless and doomed so why not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Quncho, copingtoohardrn, maarda and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
You have an eating disorder, as a non nt person myself I am really telling you that you are taking this too far. Please seek help before it's too late

• +1
Reactions: Quncho, YungTrappa, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
i starved like a little kid for 1 week (because i became a fatcel while bulking), i even smelt fucking burgers my dad made me and chewed on ice to simulate it, i even made my own shampoo to smell like food so it would feel like i ate by the smell by the shampoo, legit made myself throw up after eating heavy meal when i had lack of discipline, AND GUESS WHAT I GAIN 3 KG

on top of that my JEW clincial psychologist my mom forced me to go to claims i have an eating disorder

View attachment 3089007

I SPENT 8 HOURS TODAY WALKING ON AN INCLINE OF 15 AND SPEED OF 5.5KM WITH A BREAK EVERY HOUR, I BURNT 4000 CALORIES AND I WILL NOT EAT ANYMORE
🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️i eat above 5k calories for 2 months and didnt gain that much u really psycho or kinda autistic like me u need more years to understand

• +1
Reactions: Quncho, slavicpsycho, virgin and 1 other person
how u think u will look after turning malnourished and wrecking u hormones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho, Roquefort, 14vic and 1 other person
Also to gain 3kg of pure fat it's fairly impossible, you would probably get world record for gaining most bodyfat in a day or something :lul:.

• +1
@Zeta u won are you happy u dutch nigger

• +1
That’s why I don’t care about my weight. I eat McDonald’s 3 times a day some days and don’t care if I become fatter than a house. I mean I’m already ugly and worthless and doomed so why not
ure just coping to be lazy

• +1
Thanks for reduced competition :heart:

• +1
yeah nigga you have eating disorder

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and itzyaboyJJ
Yup

• +1
retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Please seek help

• JFL
> starved for a week
> gained 3 kg

i guess nigga's body is the first to disobey the laws of thermodynamics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho and Roquefort
Somehow I am lean af no matter what I eat

• +1
the jews control the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho, Roquefort and itzyaboyJJ
What did u play while burn 4k kcal

• +1
  • +1
I think its pretty obvious that OP is a teenage foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Quncho and lowtiernormiechad
yeah nigga you have eating disorder
bro, i have a question no joke or anythign i was gonna ignore this but do u fr think i have an eatinf disorder

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and ryuken
bro, i have a question no joke or anythign i was gonna ignore this but do u fr think i have an eatinf disorder
yeah or mental issues if it makes you look better continue doing it ig therapy won't ascend you after all

• +1
Bravo boyo, bravo

Star Trek Applause GIF

Teach that fat disgusting body a fucking lesson it'll never forget

It'll think twice next time it decides to store even a gram of fat on your physique

Today I'll punish mine by eating 0 carbs, 2 hour gymcel session and a 2 hour walk. I'll teach this belly to show me some fucking respect if it's the last thing I do

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Quncho
bro your metabolism is fucked, starving anything below 1000 cals is just anorexia
you can still ascend without starving yourself
listen to your mom

• JFL
the reason you gained 3kg is because youre body is clinging on to whatever fat it has left
its counterintuitive to cut that hard

• JFL