Never even THINK of getting into an LTR after being blackpilled or post ascension

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
Imagine growing up as a Sub-5 or LTN (you rn) and waiting years to Hardmaxx and ascend after being heavily blackpilled. The surgeries make you look great and you’ve successfully reached Chadlite. Or HTN, however bad your case was before hand.

You’ve been heavily blackpilled, whether you experienced a relationship that blackpilled you, or you observed your societal treatment or other people’s experience. You have been blackpilled.

Are you telling me you are going to come back and trust a relationship with a girl? No. We all know how their mental makeup is. It’s not worth it.
They will always leave and want what they don’t have. Even if they have a chad they’ll leave for a Tyrone, or cheat with someone who makes them laugh.

Why don’t you ascend and Hardmaxx to get revenge on the world? Become good looking and ruin people’s lives who would have bullied you in the past. In whatever way that might be. Make girIs r0pemaxx on different apps by Iove bombing and other stuff.

I know this all sounds insane, but are you really going to get into an LTR with people you hate?

Slay only, or even be friends. But be friends with them for slaying and for further studies in the blackpiII.

We know their secrets.

They must pay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, likenesss, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 7 others
It's just asking to be cucked.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, likenesss, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 2 others
if you hardmaxxed do not ever get kids, they will be born as a ltn while your a htn absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Never get into an LTR in the first place though. Slaying only. And if you get one of them pr3gnant she can use those abortion rights that she fIaunts about every 5 minutes online. 😂😂😂
if you hardmaxxed do not ever get kids, they will be born as a ltn while your a htn absolutely bruta

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Never get into an LTR in the first place though. Slaying only. And if you get one of them pr3gnant she can use those abortion rights that she fIaunts about every 5 minutes online. 😂😂😂
you don't want to continue your bloodline?

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
I will do whatever i want because im a mogger, you subhuman scum you

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
Bro this is so blackpilled sigma wtf!!!!
Your so right!!! I should not trust a girl because I'm blackpilled!!!:lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, CookieGuy, ryuken and 1 other person
This is actually so stupid

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and CookieGuy
i mean, instead of blaming women and "not trusting them" men need to realise that

1) women are even more shallow when it comes to looks or rather incapable of understanding how shallow they are and unwillingly gaslight men into the personality cope and

2) sexual relationships are never unconditional, meaning that you need to understand that a girl could leave you the next day when she just doesnt think you're attractive anymore. Shes not going to feel sorry over hurting your feelings, no matter how much you think she loves you

... which should help men understand that there is no point in taking any sexual relationship too seriously and instead only date for fun.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, CookieGuy and likenesss
This is actually so stupid
Not really. It’s a little exaggerated for clicks. But at the base of it Long Term Relationships should not have your FULL trust, as something detrimental can always happen

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
i mean, instead of blaming women and "not trusting them" men need to realise that

1) women are even more shallow when it comes to looks or rather incapable of understanding how shallow they are and unwillingly gaslight men into the personality cope and

2) sexual relationships are never unconditional, meaning that you need to understand that a girl could leave you the next day when she just doesnt think you're attractive anymore. Shes not going to feel sorry over hurting your feelings, no matter how much you think she loves you

... which should help men understand that there is no point in taking any sexual relationship too seriously and instead only date for fun.
I like this a lot