NEVER EVER SOCIALIZE IF YOUR SUB HTN AND ND

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Sphinx
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
2,916
Reputation
1,884
this is a bigass warning for teens here do not ever try to be friend with anyone if your sub htn and nd, people will literally try to do anything to make fun of you toss you around and just kill you

Everyones evil theres no exception never try to befriend anyone dont make my mistake, Im stuck in a hell with niggas around me that are retards and will not leave me alone, ditch your "friends" or your life will be literally hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
this is a bigass warning for teens here do not ever try to be friend with anyone if your sub htn and nd, people will literally try to do anything to make fun of you toss you around and just kill you

Everyones evil theres no exception never try to befriend anyone dont make my mistake, Im stuck in a hell with niggas around me that are retards and will not leave me alone, ditch your "friends" or your life will be literally hell
I fully agree with you but you still have to socialize I speak from personal experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
I fully agree with you but you still have to socialize I speak from personal experience
And lowk you realize your getting set up to get your money stolen by them and nothing else(my experience)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overforme3 and HappyChud
And lowk you realize your getting set up to get your money stolen by them and nothing else(my experience)
Idk I feel like my "friends" are just always assholes to me but sometimes they're not and I need some friends in order to not be interpreted as a weirdo
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill ND and NT War
Replies
0
Views
12
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
spikey88
Replies
13
Views
44
spikey88
spikey88
cashxarti
Replies
1
Views
48
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
AutistKhan
Replies
43
Views
151
Rashm0n
Rashm0n
D69mo
Replies
9
Views
56
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top