Awkward silence is less cringe than neurotically grasping for topics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 17379 and 13 others
Speak only with a purpose

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, ajq9q9wajka and 4 others
this is actually legit. i find that its just better to be the quiet guy then the guy who says the wrong thing or doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

the times where i said the dumbest shit is when i was trying to keep a conversation going just for the sake of conversation. 90% of the time i dont have a lot to say.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, ajq9q9wajka and 10 others
Probably the Best advice you can get on this forum

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
It's true to.an extent but extroverted NT people make good small.talk

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel and 3 others
I make rape and homosexual jokes with girls when I force small talk

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, fl0w, n0rthface and 11 others
Bad advice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Shrek2OnDvD, getra and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Shrek2OnDvD and hebbewem
It's true to.an extent but extroverted NT people make good small.talk

exactly.

people here are just utter dogshit at carrying a conversation so they cope with muuh :feelsuhh: awkward sigma silence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Tbh you're right . We just gotta learn what to say and dont overthink it
You can't really learn what to say. The people who are good at small talk like doing it and are genuinely interested in it. You can only go so far trying to mimic them like an autist and you'll eventually start overthinking again cause you don't treat the interactions like them. The things you should do is atleast stay open and polite show your still friendly.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 16834
exactly.

people here are just utter dogshit at carrying a conversation so they cope with muuh :feelsuhh: awkward sigma silence
No one here is coping its sigma, from what i seen

You can't really learn what to say. The people who are good at small talk like doing it and are genuinely interested in it. You can only go so far trying to mimic them like an autist and you'll eventually start overthinking again cause you don't treat the interactions like them. The things you should do is atleast stay open and polite show your still friendly.
No one is born a good talker . It can be learned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and subhuman incel
No one is born a good talker . It can be learned
Peoples who are good at small talk are good at it cause they like closing the distance with peoples and appreciate the emotional connection it's in their brains since they are born, that's what they constantly seek and stimulate them as a result they naturally became good at it cause they did it so much.

If you're not good at it its cause it never really stimulated you and you didn't wanted ti do it, it produce stress in your brain and tension its something that you tend to put in the back of your mind. Now if something that stimulate you come up all of sudden you start being more talkative and you don't overthink cause you're stimulated and tables turn here the person who is good at small talk don't really know what to say or do in a situation and can overthink cause that's never something they really liked doing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kekee and MaxillaMaxing
You should also never smile, unless you're in the presence of family or true close friends. Nothing more beta than smiling at your manager/teacher or someone like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and ajq9q9wajka
Peoples who are good at small talk are good at it cause they like closing the distance with peoples and appreciate the emotional connection it's in their brains since they are born, that's what they constantly seek and stimulate them as a result they naturally became good at it cause they did it so much.

If you're not good at it its cause it never really stimulated you and you didn't wanted ti do it, it produce stress in your brain and tension its something that you tend to put in the back of your mind. Now if something that stimulate you come up all of sudden you start being more talkative and you don't overthink cause you're stimulated and tables turn here the person who is good at small talk don't really know what to say or do in a situation and can overthink cause that's never something they really liked doing.
You have a western view on this . That's why a lot in the west are "autistic" while in fact they are just socially awkward and thought it's wrong to come out of their comfort zone and should take the jew pills

Best advice is to keep trying for example me I stopped making rape jokes and started to talk more like an npc and normies like it so yeah

You have a western view on this . That's why a lot in the west are "autistic" while in fact they are just socially awkward and thought it's wrong to come out of their comfort zone and should take the jew pills

Best advice is to keep trying for example me I stopped making rape jokes and started to talk more like an npc and normies like it so yeah
"Me" is not everyone. The peoples who are not that good at small talks should still put themselves out there and be open like I said. They can connect with peoples with what they have to offer but small talk is never something they are going to be really good at. Some people are already good at it, they will mostly do it for them and take the lead they should stay receptive to it and if they feel it everything is going to go smoothly if they stay open and respond with what they have to say.

If that was your problem then you was probably always good at small talk to some extent and had good social skills to where you like to find stimulation coming up at peoples and don't struggle with things to come up with and say not feeling uncomfortable taking the lead but you had problems with establishing the right psychological distance with peoples and not offense them cause you struggle to feel the emotions of others and understand the importance of acting with tact.

But your problem is not the same that everyone have.

Do you like the wether today?:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
exactly.

>Just be NT bro
Obviously being NT is ideal but if that's not an option then being quiet is the lesser of two evils.

Bad advice
Nah its good tbh. Just say what u have to say and what u wanna say and keep covo flowing if u know what to say

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem