Never forget the vaccine was a shit test.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
If you took it you failed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly, saiya_online, Deleted member 14774 and 25 others
I'll wear masks until im 6 psl idgaf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, CursedOne, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
Andrew tate is a bigger shit test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, optimisticzoomer, Roquefort and 5 others
Its true though. buddys didnt even care to give a fuk what they injected in their blood, despite ppl like us telling them exactly what they were injecting in their blood. Literally injected a technology. Some aids shit.

Mask fiasco was crazy nightmare fuel too. Glad the govs stopped being dickheads. Sooner or later i was going to have to get a ski mask. but what was crazy was actually being aware of the 0 compassion and entitlement ppls had to really tell someone to wear a mask. in public.

I do feel as if people who never took the vax or bought into the programming/exposed it should be qualified for some type of compensation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saiya_online, horizontallytall, bloomercel and 4 others
At first this guy(andrew) was really funny. now this guy has something to say about everything and everyone. and of course, he knows everything, he is god himself.. the biggest shit test from the elite at the moment is this andrew himself, the vaccination was nothing against that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Biggdink
Its true though. buddys didnt even care to give a fuk what they injected in their blood, despite ppl like us telling them exactly what they were injecting in their blood. Literally injected a technology. Some aids shit.

Mask fiasco was crazy nightmare fuel too. Glad the govs stopped being dickheads. Sooner or later i was going to have to get a ski mask. but what was crazy was actually being aware of the 0 compassion and entitlement ppls had to really tell someone to wear a mask. in public.

I do feel as if people who never took the vax or bought into the programming/exposed it should be qualified for some type of compensation.
The worst moment was before I dropped out of uni they made me get written consent from everyone in my classed seated next to me.

And when I had to ask them everyone looked at me like I was the biggest jack ass in the room. I will never forgive normies

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and horizontallytall
At first this guy(andrew) was really funny. now this guy has something to say about everything and everyone. and of course, he knows everything, he is god himself.. the biggest shit test from the elite at the moment is this andrew himself, the vaccination was nothing against that.
Andrew Tate is just a rich guy who made a ponzi scheme but he is right in this instance.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Berbercel and dreamcake1mo
Average chronically online schizoid on the internet. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone is out to get you. Muhhh pure blood muhhh the jews in power

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, Lmao, Trilogy and 1 other person
Over for vaxcucks tbh. And this is just the beginning
32CDB1B5 634A 4A4B B421 65F90E3992F6

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
nordic with assburgers

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 3828 and Chintuck22
I got pfizered twice, over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 11126
Jfl at reposting Tate to this forum. Who cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I got vaxcucked :fuk:
Fuck jewish zogbots... but its my bluepilled brain fault in the end

The worst moment was before I dropped out of uni they made me get written consent from everyone in my classed seated next to me.

And when I had to ask them everyone looked at me like I was the biggest jack ass in the room. I will never forgive normies
sounds like humiliation ritual smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11126
Well then.
Let's just hope that the depopulation agenda isn't planned in Georgia.

How is it that there is cancer and aids, yet there hasn't been a cure for diseases like those, but Carona virus comes around and there manages to be a vaccine for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Roquefort and HappyJanitor
HOW IS THERE NOT A CURE FOR THE COMMON COLD BUT A GLOBAL PANDEMIC HITS WITH A DISEASE THAT CAN KILL A PERSON A FEW DAYS AFTER THEY CONTRACTED IT AND WE GOT A VACCINE FOR IT?

• +1
Reactions: HappyJanitor
How is it that there is cancer and aids, yet there hasn't been a cure for diseases like those, but Carona virus comes around and there manages to be a vaccine for it.
Yeah there were a ton of red flags.

Red flag 1. Covid was completely overhyped they were predicting people would die in the millions. The only people who ever even had a chance of dying were older unhealthy people but they lied saying young people would be hit.
2. the speed of the vaccine it usually takes 5-10 years
3. The fact that they pushed it so hard day and night

all these factors and more should have made you skeptical asf
sounds like humiliation ritual smh
what do you mean by that?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
"Pure bloods only" :lul:

Ngl based as fuck GTFIH @LiteralCaucasian
Yeah that is indeed based, however I cannot lay claim to this basedom myself, as I had to take the vaccine :I
The school made it mandatory for ages 17 and up. Thankfully I had no side effects at all, and I assume the vax was saline. Georgia's population is small enough as it is, I guess.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Roquefort and Deleted member 22190
Yeah that is indeed based, however I cannot lay claim to this basedom myself, as I had to take the vaccine :I
The school made it mandatory for ages 17 and up. Thankfully I had no side effects at all, and I assume the vax was saline. Georgia's population is small enough as it is, I guess.
View attachment 1967089
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
What the fuark nigga.

You are going to be separated from the non vaxxed UBERMENSCH NOW. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR PLACE TO ETERNAL VALHAL FOR SOME GAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT?!

JUST DROP OUT AND BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR BRO WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Roquefort
Caging @ vaxxed cucks

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member, Roquefort and 2 others
What the fuark nigga.

You are going to be separated from the non vaxxed UBERMENSCH NOW. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR PLACE TO ETERNAL VALHAL FOR SOME GAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT?!

JUST DROP OUT AND BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR BRO WHAT THE FUCK
THE JEW

Let's just hope that the vax wasn't the Mark of the Beast
Caging @ vaxxed cucks
As you should.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yeah there were a ton of red flags.

Red flag 1. Covid was completely overhyped they were predicting people would die in the millions. The only people who ever even had a chance of dying were older unhealthy people but they lied saying young people would be hit.
2. the speed of the vaccine it usually takes 5-10 years
3. The fact that they pushed it so hard day and night

all these factors and more should have made you skeptical asf

what do you mean by that?
Like it was intentionally done to traumatize you and have u pledge subservience. so as, In the future one may unknowingly feel the need to get permission to do the right thing. Like beta programming. Im pretty sure the ppl who instructed you to do that knew it was wrong. The teacher should not have organized/conspired and set ground for you to publicize your medical choice for all to know, but instead should have protected it.

U did the right thing. but being under a program like school, using their rule, they will have u emasculated like that if u do what the ones they follow consider "falling out of line". I call it humiliation ritual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
View attachment 1967093
Let's just hope that the vax wasn't the Mark of the Beast

As you should.
Translate pic?

I think it would be the mark. It checks off most of the boxes tbh. Subservience to the system which is considered the beast, and a mark which in strongs is literally translated to "pierce". Plus the bible verses that say that all the nations were deceived by pharmaceuticals, concluding modern pharmacy to at the least, not be righteous.

Sometimes i look back and only see a miracle of salvation.
I woke up about the vaccine a while ago because i thought injecting myself with something unknown, when water itself is even known to be toxic is an insane thought. Even more unrighteous than drugs because they literally inject you with the virus which means some hard tampering against humanity has been done.

When i first heard of covid i was drinking kombucha, and already having a distrust of media due to the bible and personal experience so i immediately thought it was an agenda for a vaccine. And when they started pushing it towards kids, was when moral precision hit.

I think a large part of not taking it is moral precision, righteousness, wisdom(fearing god) etc. Many people brushed it off and it reminded me of Matthew 12:30. Humanity's goodwill is only surface deep at best. Faith does not mean belief it means faithfulness. If your not good than your bad. And peoples nature and subservience towards wickedness was exposed as wicked during this vax stunt. What led people to take it was not force, it was a lack of moral precision at best, especially considering truth teachers were not quite during this time, and even publicly executed as "antivaxxers"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 6ft4 and Deleted member 3672
Vaccines aren't injected inside your veins so there is nothing in your blood.

Caging @ vaxxed cucks
True. Would never ever take it.

Masks, eh, was kinda forced to and isn't that bad on health.

But jfl if you take the vaxx.

Shitty enough that I got all the unnecessary shit as a child

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Translate pic?

I think it would be the mark. It checks off most of the boxes tbh. Subservience to the system which is considered the beast, and a mark which in strongs is literally translated to "pierce". Plus the bible verses that say that all the nations were deceived by pharmaceuticals, concluding modern pharmacy to at the least, not be righteous.

Sometimes i look back and only see a miracle of salvation.
I woke up about the vaccine a while ago because i thought injecting myself with something unknown, when water itself is even known to be toxic is an insane thought. Even more unrighteous than drugs because they literally inject you with the virus which means some hard tampering against humanity has been done.

When i first heard of covid i was drinking kombucha, and already having a distrust of media due to the bible and personal experience so i immediately thought it was an agenda for a vaccine. And when they started pushing it towards kids, was when moral precision hit.

I think a large part of not taking it is moral precision, righteousness, wisdom(fearing god) etc. Many people brushed it off and it reminded me of Matthew 12:30. Humanity's goodwill is only surface deep at best. Faith does not mean belief it means faithfulness. If your not good than your bad. And peoples nature and subservience towards wickedness was exposed as wicked during this vax stunt. What led people to take it was not force, it was a lack of moral precision at best, especially considering truth teachers were not quite during this time, and even publicly executed as "antivaxxers"
Well, I'm fucked
Gif

Was mandatory since I'm in the medical field, cannot be helped.
Also it's basic biology knowledge jfl if they were injecting inside your veins they'd use a tourniquet first to tighten your arm and then use their hand to find a vein to determine the injection site, have you never gotten blood drawn?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit and chadmanlet04
What's done is done. Move the fuck on but remember names. Remember the ones that continued pushing this bullshit. You know, the ones. They still wear face masks today. Those mfers! Remember them. Remember the ones that laughed about the fatal side effects of the jabs. But mainly, remember that the medical industry arrogantly pushed this and placed folks on ventilators that later died. Remember them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HappyJanitor
Also it's basic biology knowledge jfl if they were injecting inside your veins they'd use a tourniquet first to tighten your arm and then use their hand to find a vein to determine the injection site, have you never gotten blood drawn?
like every sentence of yours gets worst and worst jfl.

Also fyi. When i say blood im not talking about actual veins, im talking effectacy of it getting in and affecting your bloodstream. Not going to use fancy language here. The reason i compare the system of the covid shot to HIV is understanding how our stomach and such has natural barriers. When you inject something deep into your muscle tissue, its a different story than eating it, or rubbing it on yourself. Very different. Same reason its hard to catch a viral sickness through skin or clothes.

Last edited:
  • +1
like every sentence of yours gets worst and worst jfl.

Also fyi. When i say blood im not talking about actual veins, im talking effectacy of it getting in your bloodstream. Not going to use fancy language here. The reason i compare the system of the covid shot to HIV is understanding how our stomach and such has natural barriers. Same reason its hard to catch a viral sickness through skin or clothes.
What exactly are you trying to convey here?

Stomach barriers are ineffective against viruses and bacteria that have adapted into infiltrating humans, if that was not the case then food poisoning would not be a thing since our stomach would be able to block anything malicious that was trying to pass through.

“Pure blood” Tate is a giga mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

Stomach barriers are ineffective against viruses and bacteria that have adapted into infiltrating humans, if that was not the case then food poisoning would not be a thing since our stomach would be able to block anything malicious that was trying to pass through.
Most viral diseases are acquired in a respiratory manner, with the most prominent example being flu and it's types like H1N1 or Influenza

Food poisoning is a thing because its a poison. your logic of stomach or physical barriers being ineffective does not universally apply when you also consider that you cannot get food poisoning with your hands, or by rubbing your face with poisoned food. Yes virus or bacteria are specific. but they don't just "Adapt" to become more penetrable, and certainly don't spread through air, as it lacks a medium and quantity to replicate and successfully infect/poison. (like how most virus that work past skin like herpes, still require skin to skin contact and dont even spread well through water let alone air.)

Even so this topic is convolutedly pointless and does not even highlight anything im saying.

Also, no point in talking about science because thats obviously the direction this is going to. Fancy word structure and science logic. I dont excel at that. The virus the shot was made for was fake or falsified at best. End of story. Pick your points of fault all u want. I dont even believe in respiratory viruses like how people in your field do. Annual flu? To me is annual detoxification. Inside to out. I do recognize poison and bacteria though, but to say it spreads through dry air effectively is crazy and just not real.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What's done is done. Move the fuck on but remember names. Remember the ones that continued pushing this bullshit. You know, the ones. They still wear face masks today. Those mfers! Remember them. Remember the ones that laughed about the fatal side effects of the jabs. But mainly, remember that the medical industry arrogantly pushed this and placed folks on ventilators that later died. Remember them.
I can begin to forgive people who realize they made a mistake people who doubled down I will not just simply not forget I will not forgive or trust them as far as I can throw them.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I am pinning steroids from an underground lab that for all I know could be brewed in a toilet mixed with piss but firm on not taking that jewish injection.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: height
Im unvaxed

//Thomas DOM

ive had 2 girls break-up with me because I was anti-vax.

u either get the jab or ur incel

• +1