Never fucking bonesmashing radix ever again

ChangPilled_

ChangPilled_

Iron
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
82
Reputation
71
I literally bonesmahed my radix and a big fucking piece of skin just got eviscerated out of nowhere, like the fucking layer of skin just got deleted and now I have to wear this fucksss bandaid to cover it so people don’t see the giant piece of missing skin on my radix
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5794.jpeg
    IMG_5794.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MikeScott
I literally bonesmahed my radix and a big fucking piece of skin just got eviscerated out of nowhere, like the fucking layer of skin just got deleted and now I have to wear this fucksss bandaid to cover it so people don’t see the giant piece of missing skin on my radix
u need to make a thread on this now
diy rhinoplasty
gonna save us all thousands of dollars
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
3
Views
58
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
LeonardoLookism
Replies
18
Views
77
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
Vernaculor
Replies
12
Views
58
peythegrey
peythegrey
DRIVENBYBONE
Looksmax Radix
Replies
2
Views
101
DRIVENBYBONE
DRIVENBYBONE
greycel726194
Replies
4
Views
104
greycel726194
greycel726194

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top