NEVER GET FILLER, ALWAYS GET IMPLANTS

D

Deleted member 15992

Iron
FILLER WILL ALWAYS FUCK UP YOUR COLLAGEN AND IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS NOTICEABLE AND IT IS NOT PERMANENT.

ALWAYS GET IMPLANTS INSTEAD OF FILLERS

FOR EXAMPLE, A COMMON FILLER LOCATION IS THE CHEEKBONES EVEN THOUGH IMPLANTS WORK BETTER.

LOOK AT THIS CHEEKBONE IMPLANT RESULT:
F3191F49 EE17 4F26 8B1C FB18B667D2E0

THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE, NEVER GET FILLER YOU FUCKING IDIOT THIS IS SELF EXPLANATORY

EXTREMELY LOW IQ TO GET FILLER, AT LEAST IT SHOWS YOU ARE VERY LOW INHIB THOUGH JFL

SO IN CONCLUSION, NEVER GET FILLER UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE THIS:

1D295F2A 18FA 4B63 AAA7 B48CFE7D79C7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Weed, chigoha and 4 others
this is probably implants tho...
1d295f2a-18fa-4b63-aaa7-b48cfe7d79c7-jpeg.2035244

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, ominion, lebronjames23 and 17 others
there are more bad impants than fillers results if you want to cherrypick

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, lebronjames23, Weed and 9 others
there are more bad impants than fillers results if you want to cherrypick
bad implant results happen when the person or surgeon dont know what actually looks good, filler is constantly fucking your face up regardless if it looks good the first week

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and NegativeNorwood
Do you not see his fucking lips jfll

I mean just look at his face. That's classic pillow face.
even if not he still looks like every botched filler person, I just chose him cause he's famous and descended so hard

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Wrong implants barely give any results they don't add sharpness to your jaw, fillers do then are cheap and give you much better results the only drawback they have is they are temporary which rather is a good thing because if you don't like your results they will soon fade away which is not the case with implants you should always start with fillers

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, lebronjames23, Cheat_Win and 7 others
Wrong implants barely give any results they don't add sharpness to your jaw fillers do then are cheap and give you much better results the only drawback they have is they are temporary which rather is a good thing because if you don't like your results they will soon fade away which is not the case with implants you should always start with fillers
shut up retarded. implants are the ones that provides most robust results.

for jaw angles etc you need fucking implants.

even if not he still looks like every botched filler person I chose him cause he's famous and descended so hard
might be wraparound...

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 20631
cooooopeeeeeeeeee

might be wraparound...
Show me some jaw implants results which completely changed the jawline and i will show you 10x results from fillers

Wrong implants barely give any results they don't add sharpness to your jaw, fillers do then are cheap and give you much better results the only drawback they have is they are temporary which rather is a good thing because if you don't like your results they will soon fade away which is not the case with implants you should always start with fillers
Of course they add sharpness to your jaw
DD6705F3 BA05 47A9 B701 CC0E99DB04CA

If anything filler RUIN your jaw sharpness after years of use

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, pajeetmaxxing, rand anon and 1 other person

oh yeah ? show me 5 gonail angle implants results

might be wraparound...
I think Zac got implants after years of filler use which is why it looks like that. Ngl he looks a bit better now if you look at his instagram, he looked abysmal during that time though. Also I was referring to his cheeks and lips as well

fillers are only legit for cheeks and undereyes imo

even if not he still looks like every botched filler person, I just chose him cause he's famous and descended so hard
He has almost certainly had both fillers and implants. And it's much easier to botch implants. Fillers you can just go and get dissolved.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
There's no reason to believe it's an implant.

Fillers are huge in Hollywood. Implants are still an obscure procedure. Plus the lips look puffy. All this points to filler.

Show me some jaw implants results which completely changed the jawline and i will show you 10x results from fillers
Zilj tomcruise 37

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, NoPainNoChick, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
filler is temporary tho

That implant looks like shit. You literally just promoted fillers in this post lmao

That implant is too round, too low, and looks feminine asf

From what I see fillers always look better than implants for some reason (atleast they do when you first use them then they go to shit? Idk)

Also that implant looks weird asf because there’s no under eye support yet a huge round unatural hard mass underneath it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
There's no reason to believe it's an implant.

Fillers are huge in Hollywood. Implants are still an obscure procedure. Plus the lips look puffy. All this points to filler.

View attachment 2037592
I’ve seen WAY more cheek implants look like the botched zac effron

I’ve seen WAY more fillers look like the Tom cruise etc

lip implant?

I’ve seen WAY more cheek implants look like the botched zac effron
Cheek implants are the hardest kind of implant to get right. I have said before that most of them look bad. They don't necessarily look like Effron, though. I think his changes are 100% fillers.

I’ve seen WAY more fillers look like the Tom cruise etc
I call BS. I've looked at tons of both, and I've never seen fillers that look like Cruise. They always look a little strange/disproportionate.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Cheek implants are the hardest kind of implant to get right. I have said before that most of them look bad. They don't necessarily look like Effron, though. I think his changes are 100% fillers.

I call BS. I've looked at tons of both, and I've never seen fillers that look like Cruise. They always look a little strange/disproportionate.
You obv haven’t looked at many fillers before and after

Look at Astro sky shit looks sharp pointy etc. it may look off to a PSL autist but to any normie it’s nothin

And yes I believe he got fillers

Just look at filler zygos before and after they all look crazy good because it mimics bone and soft tissue

In theory implants should look better but... every implant I’ve seen looks like shiet

Also in theory fat graphs should mog fillers(if they survive) BUT in reality they look like shit compared to fillers. Especially for under eyes and uee. Why? IDK.

The only thing I see implants good for is maybe jaw idk. Not the chin because again fillers look better on chin for some reason

You obv haven’t looked at many fillers before and after
Yes I have.

Look at Astro sky shit looks sharp pointy etc. it may look off to a PSL autist but to any normie it’s nothin
This is one of the best filler examples I've seen, and it's still not as good or realistic as the best implants (such as Tom Cruise). For example, the posterior side of his jaw looks too much like a corner:

Fake astro sky dp50pwgcoqg91

Plus that filler is still eroding his bone much worse than any implant would. Also don't forget the multitude of filler freaks out there.

Just look at filler zygos before and after they all look crazy good because it mimics bone and soft tissue
They don't all look good. Filler doesn't "mimic" bone and soft tissue. Filler is slime you inject into your face. It is inherently less realistic and stable than something solid like an implant attached to a bone.

In theory implants should look better but... every implant I’ve seen looks like shiet
If you think Tom Cruise looks like shit, your opinion is in contrast with the mass of the public who have elevated him to one of the top film stars.

Also in theory fat graphs should mog fillers(if they survive) BUT in reality they look like shit compared to fillers. Especially for under eyes and uee. Why? IDK.
Fat grafts should be used in places where there's actual fat, like in the cheeks of aging people. It is not a substitute for hard bony material.

The only thing I see implants good for is maybe jaw idk. Not the chin because again fillers look better on chin for some reason
Nonsense. I understand the perspective that jaw and cheekbone implants look terrible, because there are bad examples of both fo them out there. But there are literally thousands of examples of chin implants online, and the overwhelmingly vast majority of them look completely natural. Chin implants are a normie procedure.

• +1
You prefer jaw implants or fillers ? And why
Implants

1) Better looking results (in the best cases)
2) More stable
3) Less bone erosion
4) One procedure and you're done

• +1
But in most cases I have seen fillers tend to give you so much better results than implants tbh
Even the best filler results will "melt" over time and lose shape. But most filler results are not as good as the ones that doctors show off for marketing purposes.

• +1
They both have pros and cons stop the black and thinking. Some of y’all mfs are ready to die defending your favorite plastic surgery.

Cope.

Filler mogs and you don't have to get your face peeled open like implants. Plus no month long brutal recover, just an afternoon at the doctor's and your out of there fully healed.

Attachments

• DCM-Before-After-726.png
    DCM-Before-After-726.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DCM-Before-After-640_1.jpg
    DCM-Before-After-640_1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
Plus no month long brutal recover, just an afternoon at the doctor's and your out of there fully healed.
Recovery for all implants other than cheekbones is extremely mild. Just lol at making a decision based on a 1-month, mild recovery period. That is a complete pussy move.

NEVER GET IMPLANTS, ALWAYS GET OSTEOTOMIES.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Legit never seen a good implants results, maybe I have but that's so fucking rare.. Rather go for an actual surgery like genioplasty and bimax at this point.
All results legit look fake, u can instantly tell when someone got an implant.. I'm talking about lower third implants here only.. Cheekbone implants might be alright but fuck dude, jaw and chin implants are so obvious.
Actual surgery or fillers @ this point
fuck I cant plus imagine having this shit that may or may not move till rest of ur life.. Bimax and genio are based, not implants

Legit never seen a good implants results,
Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie were famous for their looks. nO gOoD ImPlAnT rEsUlTs is a stupid meme from people who do 0 research and just repeat cliches.

• +1
Reactions: virren
Legit never seen a good implants results, maybe I have but that's so fucking rare.. Rather go for an actual surgery like genioplasty and bimax at this point.
All results legit look fake, u can instantly tell when someone got an implant.. I'm talking about lower third implants here only.. Cheekbone implants might be alright but fuck dude, jaw and chin implants are so obvious.
Actual surgery or fillers @ this point
fuck I cant plus imagine having this shit that may or may not move till rest of ur life.. Bimax and genio are based, not implants
Look at my thread history for the thread I posted yesterday about this Dr I found. His jaw implant results are insanely good imo. No shot anyone would ever guess any of these guys had implants if you saw them for the first time. Plus, they ascended hard. Every one of them looks miles better after.

Recovery for all implants other than cheekbones is extremely mild. Just lol at making a decision based on a 1-month, mild recovery period. That is a complete pussy move.
Your chin is noticeably swollen For like 5 days. Absolutely nothing