@Never Get Up and why he hates carbs.

Coeus

Coeus

ā˜•
The reason he hates carbs so much is because he has Celiac disease and Crohns diseasešŸ˜¢

Meaning he cant digest carbs and gets an upset tummy.

Out of spite and pure jealousy, he takes out his anger on us carb loving users.

As kind and understanding forum users, we should comfort him and console him next time we see him complaining about carbs in a thread:heart:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, dbva, Ragdolled and 1 other person
Carbs are bad for you, but dnr his retarded outlandish essays on why and shit cuz the only reason i eat carbs is so i can pursue bodybuilding, otherwise id be a lean twink carnivore diet eater just like him

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Carbs are bad for you, but dnr his retarded outlandish essays on why and shit cuz the only reason i eat carbs is so i can pursue bodybuilding, otherwise id be a lean twink carnivore diet eater just like him
Yea carbs are pretty bad due to the high calorie low staity and rising blood sugar disease

Never get up just talks to an autistic level

• +1
Reactions: dbva
The reason he hates carbs so much is because he has Celiac disease and Crohns diseasešŸ˜¢
Source?altho anyone who has bowel diseases, diabetes or autoimmune should try carnivore

Also some guys ate eggs for ine month and lowered his ldl bad cholesterol jfl at muhc cholesterol when eggs literally reudced his ldl cholesterol

If you're still in puberty megadose carbs and sugar, otherwise limit them

@Never Get Up is this true?