never give up with women eventually they will love you if you never give up

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
I’ll never give up foids will love me I’ll make them love me, I am an shoenen main protagonist they will eventually give into my request

Jokes aside I know a nigger who asked a white girl for a handjob for 3 months straight until she gave him one so there’s truth to this. When I asked her why she said “because he was annoying me and kept on asking so I did it so he’d leave me alone”

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15164 and 3 others
Meanwhile you irl
37517BEA 665B 4D74 B83B 89E6440AA7BB

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, onnysk, Deleted member 15164 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2403, Wallenberg and 3 others
That’s a give up attitude for losers you’ll never achieve anything like this and ironic you post this when this is you @Skywalker I’ll be like Goku I’ll never give up they will know I’ll become tha Pussy slayer KING
64D05127 4324 4FC5 9C85 2A1BA585B477

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Jokes aside I know a nigger who asked a white girl for a handjob for 3 months straight until she gave him one so there’s truth to this. When I asked her why she said “because he was annoying me and kept on asking so I did it so he’d leave me alone”
Lifefuel for currycels

can't beat someone who don't give up srs

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lifefuel for currycels
He is black so I’m sure the NT theory pill is what got him laid in the end. Curries are autistic so she’d prob call the police on a curry if they tried the same thing

That’s a give up attitude for losers you’ll never achieve anything like this and ironic you post this when this is you @Skywalker I’ll be like Goku I’ll never give up they will know I’ll become tha Pussy slayer KING
View attachment 1780503
wtf? where did you get my pic from :oops:
DOXXED

wtf? where did you get my pic from :oops:
DOXXED
He posted it himself on his own thread, I’m not doxxing him his own fault for doxxing himself on a thread. I don’t Doxx ever but I will post pics of idiots who were low IQ enough to post their ugly mugs on this fourm

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 1780503
Whoever that photo is of, it’s over for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LightSkinNoob
Whoever that photo is of, it’s over for you.
I already told you who it is… it’s @GetShrekt who looks like the meme picture he posted to mock me on this thread that’s the irony

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Thats creepy as fuck and he should get arrested.

Thats creepy as fuck and he should get arrested.
He never forced her into it though… he was just being a anime protagonist and never giving up on his dreams and his dream was to get a wank and as you saw it payed off

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He never forced her into it though… he was just being a anime protagonist and never giving up on his dreams and his dream was to get a wank and as you saw it payed off
He would never stop so it is creepy and anime protahinist are genrally creepy