"Never go for the best looking women" - wiser words were never spoken.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Idk who said this. I think it was a movie or just a saying often repeated. It reminds of a similar quote "during a gold rush, the smart ones sell shovels".

The most formative years of my life (13-23 old) I was attracted to one stacy after another. I moved from one to the other like collecting items from a conveyor belt. I never made a move on them. I knew it was futile and they most likely had tons of orbiters and unlimited options to choose from.

During that time I also had plenty of IOIs from girls who were MTB but I would ignore them because of my raging oneitis. Maybe I arrogantly (deludedly) thought I could do better too and could snap a HTB. I would hold out a faint hope over my oneitis, even though I low-key knew I had no chance. Instead I never ascended with anybody and left wondering why I didn't just reciprocate to those MTBs.

Tagging those who may need to hear it.
@Gengar @deadmanwalking @Abhorrence @yeeyeeslayer @Bozoogway

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Amnesia, Michael Myers and 4 others
t. the guy who wants to be a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
what if you go for girls uglier than you that end up breaking your heart

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, SoundnVision, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Everyone should just go for their looks match

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
what if you go for girls uglier than you that end up breaking your heart
That's even more suifeul tbh. The girls who were interested in me were likely on my level.

Everyone should just go for their looks match
I 2000% agree. But the problem is this girl is my looksmatch :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, douche, bloomercel and 3 others
Remember how a few weeks ago you kept posting your female faceapp and literally said you wish you were born a foid?
Yes absolutely my female morph fogs

I knew you were a Paki :lul: thought u said you were Bengali tho
I am. What you talking about. Yeah pakis are obsessed with that show. I don't watch it. Too cringe but I might since she's a gigastacey.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
The best looking woman will never consider you anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
Im very subhuman and short , no women will ever go for me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Im very subhuman and short , no women will ever go for me
Me too. I'm old too. Most around my age have descended but they still chase chad. A generation of crazy cat ladies await.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and sub5c3l
It's only logical that stacies (the ones who are rated 8 or 9) are all playthings of the rich

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
Both a MTB and a Stacy can hop on Tinder and cuck you with Chad or Chadlite any time they want.

It has nothing to do with looks. It's all about character.

Don't think you're safer by dating an uglier chick. A less attractive woman can just as easily cheat on you with someone much more attractive than you, unless you're Chad. But if you were a Chad, would you ever entertain a MTB for a relationship? Probably not. You can fuck tons of them without investing a penny of your money or a second of your time, no reason to commit to a subpar looking woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, standardcel and SecularIslamist
Idk who said this. I think it was a movie or just a saying often repeated. It reminds of a similar quote "during a gold rush, the smart ones sell shovels".

The most formative years of my life (13-23 old) I was attracted to one stacy after another. I moved from one to the other like collecting items from a conveyor belt. I never made a move on them. I knew it was futile and they most likely had tons of orbiters and unlimited options to choose from.

During that time I also had plenty of IOIs from girls who were MTB but I would ignore them because of my raging oneitis. Maybe I arrogantly (deludedly) thought I could do better too and could snap a HTB. I would hold out a faint hope over my oneitis, even though I low-key knew I had no chance. Instead I never ascended with anybody and left wondering why I didn't just reciprocate to those MTBs.

You still git Iois from women and me here in bd even tho i am euro passing hardly get attention from women like that uh extreme sui fuel

Stacies were born to be single, thrown around the playpens of winners

• JFL
SecularDNRDist

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist

I am asexual, I don't develop a oneitis because of looks. I had two oneitises in my entire life and none of those two had anything to do with looks.

This is not real life, most men will go for any ltb that gives them a chance.

• Hmm...
It's from the movie A Beautiful Mind

• +1
You are wrong. Every man goes for the less attractive women because they think it will be easier.

What actually happens is the ugly women have such a big ego from all of this happening, that they reject you and go for Chad because they think they’re good enough to get them.

Meanwhile the attractive women receive LESS attention IRL because men are too intimidated.

Juggernaut law is just that - LAW.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
You are wrong. Every man goes for the less attractive women because they think it will be easier.

What actually happens is the ugly women have such a big ego from all of this happening, that they reject you and go for Chad because they think they’re good enough to get them.

Meanwhile the attractive women receive LESS attention IRL because men are too intimidated.

Juggernaut law is just that - LAW.
This is not real life, most men will go for any ltb that gives them a chance.
Maybe I'm stacey/HTBsexual.

I thought that behaviour is exhibited online.