never go out on weekends!

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
went out with some male friends and everywhere we went i saw happy couples and friendsgroups with males and females mixed. meanwhile i cant even get a response back from a girl:kys:

brutal. after that i left my friends and went home to write this post:feelswah: over for subhumans like me:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 18 others
Damn bro you shouldn’t have left. Just have fun with your friends fuck the foids.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, stevielake and BigBiceps
Drink so much beer that you'll just go on NT autopilot. Normally I'm kind of reserved guy, but when beer takes over, I turn giga NT somehow, and I usually end up kissing with some stacy who wouldn't probably give me time of the day regularly.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 9670, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
everyone can get a GF except me and you

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aBetterMii and .👽.
Damn bro you shouldn’t have left. Just have fun with your friends fuck the foids.
my friends all have GFs except me

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15577
Drink so much beer that you'll just go on NT autopilot. Normally I'm kind of reserved guy, but when beer takes over, I turn giga NT somehow, and I usually end up kissing with some stacy who wouldn't probably give me time of the day regularly.
and how u meet that said Stacy

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
I only go out to have fun with friends tbh- learnt that going out to try and pull is just dumb, I work on dating in my own time- time with close friends for holidays, brithdays, nights out is increasingly precious these days

• +1
I only go out to have fun with friends tbh- learnt that going out to try and pull is just dumb, I work on dating in my own time- time with close friends for holidays, brithdays, nights out is increasingly precious these days
i dont go out to meet girls i just see sunhumans everywhere with GFs etc makes me suicidal:kys:

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
i dont go out to meet girls i just see sunhumans everywhere with GFs etc makes me suicidal:kys:
based on your stats theres no way you should be a virgin at your age- unless youre over rating yourself 4.0-4.5psl is also a very big uncertainty range tbh. half a psl point is an entire tier (LTN-MTN or MTN-HTN), which is life changing

• +1
My "dating life" summed up

• +1
yes but chad only or they all have BFs
Unless you're somehow really nerdy or uglier than the regular guy, you can just as well get a gf. There's literal braindead morons with girlfriends, you're probably overthinker who thinks too hard on what to say. Alcohol fixes that on a night out, you stop thinking and just blurt out something stupid while laughing at your own stuff. And women love it.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and .👽.
based on your stats theres no way you should be a virgin at your age- unless youre over rating yourself 4.0-4.5psl is also a very big uncertainty range tbh. half a psl point is an entire tier (LTN-MTN or MTN-HTN), which is life changing
most guys rated me between 4 and 5psl thats why i chose the middle of it. but my dating life is 2psl im subhuman. Ratings are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
most guys rated me between 4 and 5psl thats why i chose the middle of it. but my dating life is 2psl im subhuman. Ratings are cope
fair enough - I guess thats just a good demonstration of how the psl scale isnt very accurate

• +1
Unless you're somehow really nerdy or uglier than the regular guy, you can just as well get a gf. There's literal braindead morons with girlfriends, you're probably overthinker who thinks too hard on what to say. Alcohol fixes that on a night out, you stop thinking and just blurt out something stupid while laughing at your own stuff. And women love it.
yea i see niggas with down syndrome with GFs. legit everyone can get one. except me and @BeyondHope :kys:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18086 and Looks234
yea i see niggas with down syndrome with GFs. legit everyone can get one. except me and @BeyondHope :kys:
Yes you can, you just don't want to put in the effort. Being with women is a skill like anything else. At first you'll obviously be crap and embarrassed about how crappy you are, but you'll get better and it gets easier. In a couple years you could be a total playboy, even though it feels now like completely unbelievable thing.

• JFL
Reactions: metagross and .👽.
This should be motivation to looksmaxx. The more happy couples and chads I see in public; the more I want to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and .👽.
Can you make a plan to get out of Germany? That’s what I’m doing, it’s very homogeneous here, people stick to their own, JBW can help though. I rarely see noodles with German dudes, for example, but I see more Chang’s with German foids.

I live in Berlin and it’s nothing like how people describe, at best you’ll get a double chin German Becky if you’re a dark skin ethnic, any time spent outside is suifuel for deathnics. You need to make a plan and bounce G.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and .👽.
Yes you can, you just don't want to put in the effort. Being with women is a skill like anything else. At first you'll obviously be crap and embarrassed about how crappy you are, but you'll get better and it gets easier. In a couple years you could be a total playboy, even though it feels now like completely unbelievable thing.
nigga in a couple years im 40:feelskek: but thanks for your support bro appreciate it:owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and lutte
Can you make a plan to get out of Germany? That’s what I’m doing, it’s very homogeneous here, people stick to their own, JBW can help though. I rarely see noodles with German dudes, for example, but I see more Chang’s with German foids.

I live in Berlin and it’s nothing like how people describe, at best you’ll get a double chin German Becky if you’re a dark skin ethnic, any time spent outside is suifuel for deathnics. You need to make a plan and bounce G.
er kann nicht vom jbwmaxxen vorteil ziehen :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and .👽.
Just talk to her theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, 7zyzz7 and .👽.
Damn that's so down to earth and relatable man. You're definitely not a fed.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .👽.
normies hang out with chicks they must be having sex:soy::soy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
we are bottom of the barrell :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
They're not subhuman if they have gfs

• +1
went out with some male friends and everywhere we went i saw happy couples and friendsgroups with males and females mixed. meanwhile i cant even get a response back from a girl:kys:

brutal. after that i left my friends and went home to write this post:feelswah: over for subhumans like me:feelsrope:
Pm your pic I'll rate you and give improvements
Still gotta love your life somehow you are only damaging yourself and it won't change once ascended unless you fix right now

Are you 2psl ?