Never going to a barbershop again

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
Prettyboy maxxers take note, NEVER go to a barbershop. No matter what you tell them they WILL butcher your fucking hair. Always go to the highest rated most expensive salon in your city. I'm never making this mistake again. Holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Htobrother, thereallegend and 10 others
Good advice. I've had far better luck going to salons where women or gay men cut my hair. Always end up getting some stupid buzzcut fade at barbershops which is a huge looksmin.

Rn I've just been frugalmaxxing by trimming my own hair bc haircuts cost at least $50 before tip where I live. I've been parlaying these savings into skincare treatments

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 7 others
Good advice. I've had far better luck going to salons where women or gay men cut my hair. Always end up getting some stupid buzzcut fade at barbershops which is a huge looksmin.

Rn I've just been frugalmaxxing by trimming my own hair bc haircuts cost at least $50 before tip where I live. I've been parlaying these savings into skincare treatments
I'm willing to pay 50 tbh since i get my hair cut every like 4 months lmao

Learn to cut your own hair, problem solved. That’s what I’ve been doing for so long now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, Xangsane and 1 other person
Learn to cut your own hair, problem solved. That’s what I’ve been doing for so long now
yeah but i have only so much hair to practice with. i was thinking of buying hair in bulk and have them on a mannequin and practice that way

yeah but i have only so much hair to practice with. i was thinking of buying hair in bulk and have them on a mannequin and practice that way
Ik it’s risky but best to practice on your own head, after all it will be your head u want to gove a haircut too…It feels a bit different than giving a haircut to someone else/a mannequin

Also learn how to cut your hair at the back, u need 2 mirrors

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
@Moggie

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I thought my hair would look better if I kept the front long and cut the sides but I was mistaken

Prettyboymaxxing is best with a full head of thick luscious hair and using a hair straightener to make it stick up and shid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 19294
You pay after the haircut

Just run away

What are they gonna do? Take your hair away? 😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 19294
Prettyboy maxxers take note, NEVER go to a barbershop. No matter what you tell them they WILL butcher your fucking hair. Always go to the highest rated most expensive salon in your city. I'm never making this mistake again. Holy shit.
😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Keep crying you homosexual

I thought my hair would look better if I kept the front long and cut the sides but I was mistaken

Prettyboymaxxing is best with a full head of thick luscious hair and using a hair straightener to make it stick up and shid
Grown out hair like this looks good. Fades are gay and require weekly or biweekly haircuts

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.09.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.09.15 PM.png
    571.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Htobrother and Xangsane
Grown out hair like this looks good. Fades are gay and require weekly or biweekly haircuts
Yeah idk why people cut their hair at the sides to 0 it’s looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 19294 and Xangsane