LeonardoLookism
Silver
- Joined
- May 15, 2026
- Posts
- 625
- Reputation
- 521
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Shit genuine ropefuelBro fucked you up for 2 months
why are you even cutting your hairatp I might as well rot and say I'm sick until my hair grows out again
Please buzz it and let it regrow dont cut it againatp I might as well rot and say I'm sick until my hair grows out again
Felt insecure but now I truly know what insecurity feels likewhy are you even cutting your hair![]()
I'm gonna try but I purchased a cap for the time beingPlease buzz it and let it regrow dont cut it again
style itI'm gonna try but I purchased a cap for the time being
Nga it doesn't get better than this, this shit is styledstyle it![]()
you might as well get a state trooper hat and style it downward boyo, sort of like thisNga it doesn't get better than this, this shit is styled
Should I also Masai jump niggayou might as well get a state trooper hat and style it downward boyo, sort of like this
View attachment 5710744
you should do push-ups, drink water and eat your vegetables too!Should I also Masai jump nigga
im crine broatp I might as well rot and say I'm sick until my hair grows out again
listen to this guy browhy are you even cutting your hair![]()