Never had a crush at 17

Eldian

Eldian

Platinum
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
1,124
Reputation
503
idk if it’s bc Porn has ruined my mindset or something else but I’ve never had a crush on anyone only sexual thoughts, I’ve always never been interested in being in a relationship, my parents think ima JBG
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and bnugly
idk if it’s bc Porn has ruined my mindset or something else but I’ve never had a crush on anyone only sexual thoughts, I’ve always never been interested in being in a relationship, my parents think ima JBG
same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eldian and voks
Yeah i think youre just gay tbfh
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wedzio and bnugly
Yeah i think youre just gay tbfh
No bc the thought of being with a guy disgusts me, I can’t even watch porn without it being pov virtual bc I can’t goon to a video with a guy in it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and bnugly
same im 18 and still asexual:feelswah:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eldian

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
30
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
52
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
16
Views
63
alurmo
alurmo
D
Replies
3
Views
58
Deleted member 395755
D
tesacnx
Replies
9
Views
61
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top