Never have sex while drunkn

slendermanmax

slendermanmax

I love pawgs with big egos
Joined
May 25, 2026
Posts
2,197
Reputation
4,559
I was extremely drunk with 3 bottles down

And booked a escort
I went to room knew nothing what's happening
I started groping her all around
And put my dick out
But that bitch was super rude and said don't cum on me you have to do this do that blah blah blah
I didn't listen anything

I went for the pussy but I was that much drunk that I couldn't fit my thick cock in her pussy
She got angry and said do u even know how to do sex
I called her a whore
She got angry and went away
And didn't fucked me
:feelswhy::lul:

Last time when I was sober it went extremely well
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Diddihippi09, kewerest, Mr Test and 2 others
@bhsoda_destroyer
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest and bhsoda_destroyer
Welcome back nigga
Wait let me read it
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest
I get stucked by lightning if I am cappingn
I got all proofs of booking
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kewerest and bhsoda_destroyer
@iblameloweffort
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest
I was extremely drunk with 3 bottles down

And booked a escort
I went to room knew nothing what's happening
I started groping her all around
And put my dick out
But that bitch was super rude and said don't cum on me you have to do this do that blah blah blah
I didn't listen anything

I went for the pussy but I was that much drunk that I couldn't fit my thick cock in her pussy
She got angry and said do u even know how to do sex
I called her a whore
She got angry and went away
And didn't fucked me
:feelswhy::lul:

Last time when I was sober it went extremely well
Never go with disrespectful escorts an escorts attitude is very important. You are paying them, you know they don’t like you, but you are paying them to pretend to do so, if they can’t even do that then fuck them don’t pay that bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest, bhsoda_destroyer and slendermanmax
Never go with disrespectful escorts an escorts attitude is very important. You are paying them, you know they don’t like you, but you are paying them to pretend to do so, if they can’t even do that then fuck them don’t pay that bitch
100% true man i asked my refund let's see what happens
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kewerest, Napoleon1800 and bhsoda_destroyer
Dude she didn't let me put it in her mouth u think she gonna let me record??
Her pussy was not big enough to have your dick

She did not gave you a blow job too

Wtf you even did with her
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kewerest and slendermanmax
Her pussy was not big enough to have your dick

She did not gave you a blow job too

Wtf you even did with her
That's what I am saying useless whore
I asked a refund
Got scammed
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest and bhsoda_destroyer
100% true man i asked my refund let's see what happens
I highly doubt they will refund unless maybe if it’s a reputable agency but hope you get it.
If I pay in cash I’m gonna stand there and demand she give it back and just stay and pressure her till she does so if she’s being disrespectful and not fucking me properly
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kewerest and slendermanmax
I highly doubt they will refund unless maybe if it’s a reputable agency but hope you get it.
If I pay in cash I’m gonna stand there and demand she give it back and just stay and pressure her till she does so if she’s being disrespectful and not fucking me properly
It was sketchy hotel so idk man
But I couldnt ask her as it's illegal here
So she could call police
And get me in rape case

Bad luck man
 
  • +1
Reactions: kewerest and Napoleon1800
It was sketchy hotel so idk man
But I couldnt ask her as it's illegal here
So she could call police
And get me in rape case

Bad luck man
Ah fair enough then. I’m lucky to be in a country where it’s legal, but if that’s the case then it’s tough. You have to vet properly in the first place to make sure this doesn’t happen in the first place, voice call/video call and size her up
 
  • +1
Reactions: slendermanmax
Ah fair enough then. I’m lucky to be in a country where it’s legal, but if that’s the case then it’s tough. You have to vet properly in the first place to make sure this doesn’t happen in the first place, voice call/video call and size her up
I just talked to hotel staff they said it's my mistake to ask her to fuck in ass

But they can get me another one tomorrow morning in 70% discount
 
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
 

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
1
Views
40
Slavurik
Slavurik
Arrlo
Replies
6
Views
40
Arrlo
Arrlo
khhvsubhumanmanlet
Replies
8
Views
47
khhvsubhumanmanlet
khhvsubhumanmanlet
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
253
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
EyeHateGod
Replies
2
Views
23
visideous
visideous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top