Never idealize a foid

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Coz the chances are pretty good that she will not live up to your expectations. She can be white, black, yellow or brown. AWALT.

When they ignore you or reject you or you realize that they don't even acknowledge your existence it is going to hurt. Always remember the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
Yeah , just save your mind and soul from the pain beforehand by remembering this.

AWALT.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Zesto and 11gaijin
Pretty good advice in general

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I develope oneitis‘ so quickly, I can‘t control it. She needs to be attractive, smile at me, laugh about my jokes and she becomes ideal for me.

Remember if you're Chad all women are unique and funny tihi (because they need to impress him)

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
I develope oneitis‘ so quickly, I can‘t control it. She needs to be attractive, smile at me, laugh about my jokes and she becomes ideal for me.
This happens to most guys. Something we should not let happen.

(y)(y) Females are inferior in every aspect

(y)(y) Females are inferior in every aspect
Didn't say that. Females despite being inferior mentally and physically are superior just by the virtue of having a V

Didn't say that. Females despite being inferior mentally and physically are superior just by the virtue of having a V
(y)(y) true

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
my oneitis SURPASSED my expectations. JFL at copers saying perfect girls don't exist. they are just bitter cause they haven't met those or the girls didn't reveal their true colors to them