Never let white women find out they should be wearing light eye contacts

D

dickcelsunite

Bronze
32dff
43dfdd

Easy 1-1.5 pt boost just by having super light eyes, as if they needed more cheatcodes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Arcturus, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Literally looks worse, lmao

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, TechnoBoss, Arcturus and 4 others
from fat ugly bitch to fat ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, atlantean, kebab and 1 other person
meme. Only contact even somewhat worth it is amber or light green

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
from white stacy to poojeeta

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Arcturus
Yo whats up mayne long time no see

How u been
I been good bro, been working hard for a couple years back there, two restaurant jobs round the clock working man :feelswhy:

Just got a solid sales job now and have slightly more down time so while I’m chilling can come back to the brocels man :smonk::chad:

Had a gf and ascended and etc etc good times and I’m pretty much looksmaxxed im lazymaxxed atm so the 2 maxxes I need aren’t completed as of right now :lul:

But been good all around some troubles in life but nothing stopping my stride at all bro :chad:

How about you brother? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Arcturus
I been good bro, been working hard for a couple years back there, two restaurant jobs round the clock working man :feelswhy:

Just got a solid sales job now and have slightly more down time so while I’m chilling can come back to the brocels man :smonk::chad:

Had a gf and ascended and etc etc good times and I’m pretty much looksmaxxed im lazymaxxed atm so the 2 maxxes I need aren’t completed as of right now :lul:

But been good all around some troubles in life but nothing stopping my stride at all bro :chad:

Mirin bro.

I've been good as well, sorted out some issues that were holding me back along the way so I'd say I'm on the right track as well.
Gotta keep moving forward.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Mirin bro.

I've been good as well, sorted out some issues that were holding me back along the way so I'd say I'm on the right track as well.
Proud bro good to see
You keeping strong :chad:

Hope all your endeavours go successfully

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Very ugly "women"

Mirin bro.

wholesome

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
just need a pawg