Never listen to muslimcels here for advice on girls

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

Prime example of muslim retardation, texting is apparently a stronger way to build a connection with a girl. These are the people giving you advice on girls and telling you to be moral.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, prettyboislime, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
To be fair texting is the hardest way to build a connection, so if it works that way then IRL should be like magic, in theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16215, Biiyo03 and 3 others
To be fair texting is the hardest way to build a connection, so if it works that way then IRL should be like magic, in theory
Please stop with the cope man. That isn't true in the slightest. If someone is awkward, weird and just gives off a bad vibe irl, you won't get along with them. Texting none of that is detectable

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, prettyboislime, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
View attachment 1467675

Prime example of muslim retardation, texting is apparently a stronger way to build a connection with a girl. These are the people giving you advice on girls and telling you to be moral.
i think what he's trying to say is you're not limited to certain aspects that a real face-to-face conversation would have. like your inhibition for an example

but, his cope is still wrong. a texting conversation is completely unnatural, you only read letters on a screen and cannot see someone's body language, hear their tone of voice, don't see their face, cannot touch them .etc phonecalls, facetimes, texting are all 2D and won't build the same connection as a real conversation would

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, prettyboislime, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
Yes and listen to OP the alleged 5'5 curry slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16215, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
2 ethnics fighting :Comfy:
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Biiyo03 and Michael Myers
i think what he's trying to say is you're not limited to certain aspects that a real face-to-face conversation would have. like your inhibition for an example

but, his cope is still wrong. a texting conversation is completely unnatural, you only read letters on a screen and cannot see someone's body language, hear their tone of voice, don't see their face, cannot touch them .etc phonecalls, facetimes, texting are all 2D and won't build the same connection as a real conversation would
Okay so what we were arguing about is how an arranged marriage works. You never meet the girl in person alone, you only get to meet her when she's in front of her parents or when you're texting each other. I argued this was fully unnatural and you won't be able to form any real bond. He argues that's not true, the bond will be stronger due to texting.

He is coping hard and is a fucking idiot, but typical muslim dating advice is stupid af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prettyboislime, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Clark69
True, I'm no longer going to meet girls. Only text them, going to cause them to be attached to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, Michael Myers and buckchadley31
Yh this guy is an idiot
Wouldn't want to be associated with a clown like him irl tbh
How can he be so wrong off lmao
I could have sworn I heard him say hes a mid 20s virgin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prettyboislime, Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
True, I'm no longer going to meet girls. Only text them, going to cause them to be attached to me
If a foid knows you're gl, it doesn't matter how you communicate with her

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Michael Myers
this stupid pajeet curry just said everyone disagreed with my statement:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

when clearly this high iq mogger is not disagreeing with my statement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and buckchadley31
this stupid pajeet curry just said everyone disagreed with my statement:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

when clearly this high iq mogger is not disagreeing with my statement
>doesn't understand what a hyperbole is
True low IQ retardation. I hope your wife cheats on you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers

my point was that you are more comfortable texting a person than irl

except this retarded pajeet faggot is too low iq to under this:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
my point was that you are more comfortable texting a person than irl

except this retarded pajeet faggot is too low iq to under this:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::ROFLMAO:
you said it was going to produce a more strong connection, don't back pedal.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
thats not what i said retard:feelsuhh:

i said its more comfortable

"In fact a connection made through texting is even stronger because you are more relaxed that way"

Not sure who is the retard here, you fucking clown

View attachment 1467800

"In fact a connection made through texting is even stronger because you are more relaxed that way"

Not sure who is the retard here, you fucking clown
you literally took apart my sentence and focused on the wrong part and then made a thread about it :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: curry iq

you literally took apart my sentence and focused on the wrong part and then made a thread about it :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: curry iq
You said the connection will be stronger due to people being more relaxed. No one else is buying your low iq bullshit. You've never spoken to a girl let alone dated one JFL

You said the connection will be stronger due to people being more relaxed. No one else is buying your low iq bullshit. You've never spoken to a girl let alone dated one JFL
retarded pajeet :ROFLMAO: how many times do i have to tell you, i meant youre more relaxed when texting. only a retard like you would disagree. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

retarded pajeet :ROFLMAO: how many times do i have to tell you, i meant youre more relaxed when texting. only a retard like you would disagree. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You're only talking about half the part. You said you will have a stronger connection due to being more relaxed. Only you are doubting this, everyone else can see the screenshot you fucking idiot

You're only talking about half the part. You said you will have a stronger connection due to being more relaxed. Only you are doubting this, everyone else can see the screenshot you fucking idiot
i already clarified what i meant but your pajeet ass doesnt understand:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

i already clarified what i meant but your pajeet ass doesnt understand:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
no you only said you were more relaxed, you said nothing about the connection

no you only said you were more relaxed, you said nothing about the connection
yeah and thats the focus point that youre more relaxed that way, not that your texting connection would be better than an irl connection. the fact i have to spell it out for you shows your lack of iq and all the advice you give is equally retarded:feelsuhh:

yeah and thats the focus point that youre more relaxed that way, not that your texting connection would be better than an irl connection. the fact i have to spell it out for you shows your lack of iq and all the advice you give is equally retarded:feelsuhh:
no u literally said your texting connection would be better because you're more relaxed

no u literally said your texting connection would be better because you're more relaxed
no i didnt say its better i said it makes you more relaxed. thats my entire point. next time you should ask me explicitly if you think i meant something otherwise you make some thread where you get me wrong like this one

no i didnt say its better i said it makes you more relaxed. thats my entire point. next time you should ask me explicitly if you think i meant something otherwise you make some thread where you get me wrong like this one
There was no ambiguity. You're just backpedalling

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: already clarified myself but your retarded pajeet ass is still talking :ogre:
No you didn't you spoke about relaxing. Speak about the quote.

What do you mean by "In fact a connection made through texting is even stronger"