Never make fun of another in the presence of a girl, especially an ioi [STICKY-OOZE THREAD]

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Uh Oh Wow GIF by Lina

Mocking people's flaws illustrates an ugly character a girl understands will be used against her later if she allows you backshots today. Ah, yes, the spontaneous invitation that leads to an intense jackhammering quickie. Ugh, what memories I bear.

Making fun of people, whether they have a disability, an odd personality, a weight problem, or are illiterate, delineates an ugly impression of who you are. Living in an autocratic nation that favors women and men who identify as such, the odds are against you. However, if she's a disloyal person or harbors an airtight, sealed barrel of skeletons and flesh liquifying into a gooey substance, she knows she's a terrible person. She might laugh with you. Ugh, such beautiful karma awaits the inappropriate braggart.

Let's consider the easy girl at a party carrying a moist box of broken hearts. She discerns you from the contingent of drinkers and gloms your attention with a gentle bite of her bottom lip. Her blue planets amble toward your crotch. Lucid intent, seductive persona. You meet her and exchange a few words. Together, you walk to the kitchen for a refill of courage. Pushing her buttocks against your agony, a 'fuck it' one-timer rue over the countertop. Her shorts and red thongs fall to her ankles as she stares at a portrait of an unfamiliar family. She wonders, Who the fuck are these people?

Family portrait

Unlike the easy slay, there's the girl desiring a sui generis package. Whether he mocks others, has a criminal background, or wears a wife-beater tank, she pursues his particular dragon—the cervix tear experience. Ah, yes, such prowess breeds avarice, and he'll find his phone constantly vibrating with heart alerts and ominous texts like, "I can't live without you, consider this a warning." Poetically suitable for any dick.

Music Video Dancing GIF by Ava Max

Moving along the vessels of tasty flavors, there is the loquacious brainiac who would implicitly degrade you to a lesser man with her high intellect and apathetic expression as she enslaves the dick and makes you her bitch. Ugh, spoiled mommy boys will never experience her. She's the purse of the champion slay. You mouth off to her with your ego-injured tantrum, she'll leave your fucking ass in the desert, bitch! Indeed, she's the anal queen, with the ability to cause precocious ejaculations while she mimics a Japanese anime whimper. Be wary of the pseudo-eyeglasses of this ilk. Such devious shyness can quickly turn into a raging nymphomaniacal episode... if the conditions are clement.

200.gif

Why is it that when a tenuous woman's pelvis is marred by a fibrous tissue penetrator, she gets all weird and clingy? Ugh, reminiscing about the pink tubes gripping my penis while egressing, such memories are fading into the abyss.

Valentines Day Love GIF by iQiyi

Let's accept the reality of our nation catering to pussy power. A girl would rather be the one mocking... which is seldom... unless she's a flagrant homo. They'll berate anyone when they're not mustering a naive girl with bullshit fueled by their cantankerous jealousy of the masculinity of men they can never possess. A lesbian's degradation of men keeps herself oblivious to what feels wonderful and natural inside her wet whore hole.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Suppose you have a mundane pecker. This allows the malevolent debacle to belittle something she knows nothing about. "Aww, look at the baby dick that doesn't match the rest of the body." I know these cunts are offensively cruel with their succinct context that can injure a weak feller's aplomb. But understand that it's because their vapid mothers lost many debates against men, and today no guy wants to touch the sleazebag atrocity, so they use their cum-dodging daughters as ego shanks.

surviving-earth-man-and-woman.gif

By the time you learn why a man and a woman are essential for a fulfilling life and easier survival, it'll probably be too late. The odds are stacked against you, thanks to online networks with shady agendas. And when you're finally ready like Freddy, late thirties to forties, catfishers will be waiting along with electronic panhandlers ready to publicly shame you for trying to meet an underage AI image.

Social media is run by hidden people who watch you, study you, and decide what's best for you using algorithms and the occasional real creep masquerading as software.

Their delusions of grandeur project themselves as your authoritarians. They know what is best for you, which satisfies their bosses and keeps them fed with advertising dollars. They manipulate you through social media with blatant context and subliminal content. Likewise, they debauch married and engaged people with sexual material and seductive accounts. Not only that, they subject old men to clips of suspicious-looking, scantily clad teenagers. They glorify adultery in singles and rally them to seduce a married person. Furthermore, they allow catfishers and sextortionists to engage their clients and scammers to clone their profiles. In some cases, the victim commits suicide.

If this technology had existed in the 1950s, these social media workers would be in prison. Basically, criminals control the content you are exposed to.

In today's world, it doesn't matter who you are to the jackasses behind the curtains. Facebook, Instagram, and mainstream dating app employees demand the privilege of approving who you can like, connect with, or mock. Meta-employees like Jeren A. Miles:

In conclusion, you are all fucker than Chuck. Sorry for the redpill with blackpill seasoning. If you disconnect from the mainstream networks, you become a pariah. They have brilliantly designed this system with collaboration, using their own advertising gimmicks while protecting themselves from our laws. They've made themselves The Normal Behavior. In the 1980s and 1990s, computer people were ridiculed as creeps that women avoided like a plague. Today, if you don't use their products, you're the creep. The arrogance of these people is very concerning. They believe they can destroy anyone they disfavor. These are dangerous, clever criminals and may be responsible for multiple heinous acts, including conspiracy to instigate suicide, mass violence, and inciting people against each other by toying with messages and shadowbanning friends and even loved ones without your consent, knowledge, without evidence in your profile settings. They excuse their criminal acts, usually tantrums, as glitches. Piss them off too much, and they'll leak your personal information and call it, "Ugh, those damn hackers got us again."

My advice: If you have to be on those networks, don't participate. Come to these forums to express yourself, not to theirs. Give them your face, not your mind.

Furthermore, instead of showing off, fuck off. What I mean is that if you have this dying will, aching inside for attention, and believe that mocking another person will project yourself as cool, mock yourself.

Well, I have to lick clean my girlfriend's eyeglasses. Ugh, it wasn't always like this, though. Ah, yes, I remember the long break I took in between LTRs:

Attachments

• man and woman.gif
    man and woman.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RealNinja, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 5 others
The average org user is NOT reading through all that

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999, oily703 and 5 others
Read every single molecule twice over

Mirin'

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999, oily703 and 3 others
Bro just start making youtube videos with ai voice or something

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Suns9999, truthhurts and 2 others
“Well, I have to lick clean my girlfriend's eyeglasses. Ugh, it wasn't always like this, though. Ah, yes, I remember the long break I took in between LTRs”

:lul:

• JFL
People who orchestrate social media and digital social engineering which has dipped through society are demons in figurative sense.
I‘ve seen so many people get changed for the worse in the past decade.
I‘ve seen sickening, unimaginable happen to people or families.
Or fuel to the fire to split entire families. these people are sick in the head and the worst is that they will also control the flow of information and data when martial law kicks in.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Bookmarked. You are as close to a Shakespearean type as this modern world can muster. Mirin your perceptiveness and literacy. Hope to be like you one day.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Uh Oh Wow GIF by Lina

Mocking people's flaws illustrates an ugly character a girl understands will be used against her later if she allows you backshots today. Ah, yes, the spontaneous invitation that leads to an intense jackhammering quickie. Ugh, what memories I bear.

Making fun of people, whether they have a disability, an odd personality, a weight problem, or are illiterate, delineates an ugly impression of who you are. Living in an autocratic nation that favors women and men who identify as such, the odds are against you. However, if she's a disloyal person or harbors an airtight, sealed barrel of skeletons and flesh liquifying into a gooey substance, she knows she's a terrible person. She might laugh with you. Ugh, such beautiful karma awaits the inappropriate braggart.

Let's consider the easy girl at a party carrying a moist box of broken hearts. She discerns you from the contingent of drinkers and gloms your attention with a gentle bite of her bottom lip. Her blue planets amble toward your crotch. Lucid intent, seductive persona. You meet her and exchange a few words. Together, you walk to the kitchen for a refill of courage. Pushing her buttocks against your agony, a 'fuck it' one-timer rue over the countertop. Her shorts and red thongs fall to her ankles as she stares at a portrait of an unfamiliar family. She wonders, Who the fuck are these people?

View attachment 3242834

Unlike the easy slay, there's the girl desiring a sui generis package. Whether he mocks others, has a criminal background, or wears a wife-beater tank, she pursues his particular dragon—the cervix tear experience. Ah, yes, such prowess breeds avarice, and he'll find his phone constantly vibrating with heart alerts and ominous texts like, "I can't live without you, consider this a warning." Poetically suitable for any dick.

Moving along the vessels of tasty flavors, there is the loquacious brainiac who would implicitly degrade you to a lesser man with her high intellect and apathetic expression as she enslaves the dick and makes you her bitch. Ugh, spoiled mommy boys will never experience her. She's the purse of the champion slay. You mouth off to her with your ego-injured tantrum, she'll leave your fucking ass in the desert, bitch! Indeed, she's the anal queen, with the ability to cause precocious ejaculations while she mimics a Japanese anime whimper. Be wary of the pseudo-eyeglasses of this ilk. Such devious shyness can quickly turn into a raging nymphomaniacal episode... if the conditions are clement.

200.gif

Why is it that when a tenuous woman's pelvis is marred by a fibrous tissue penetrator, she gets all weird and clingy? Ugh, reminiscing about the pink tubes gripping my penis while egressing, such memories are fading into the abyss.

Let's accept the reality of our nation catering to pussy power. A girl would rather be the one mocking... which is seldom... unless she's a flagrant homo. They'll berate anyone when they're not mustering a naive girl with bullshit fueled by their cantankerous jealousy of the masculinity of men they can never possess. A lesbian's degradation of men keeps herself oblivious to what feels wonderful and natural inside her wet whore hole.

Suppose you have a mundane pecker. This allows the malevolent debacle to belittle something she knows nothing about. "Aww, look at the baby dick that doesn't match the rest of the body." I know these cunts are offensively cruel with their succinct context that can injure a weak feller's aplomb. But understand that it's because their vapid mothers lost many debates against men, and today no guy wants to touch the sleazebag atrocity, so they use their cum-dodging daughters as ego shanks.

By the time you learn why a man and a woman are essential for a fulfilling life and easier survival, it'll probably be too late. The odds are stacked against you, thanks to online networks with shady agendas. And when you're finally ready like Freddy, late thirties to forties, catfishers will be waiting along with electronic panhandlers ready to publicly shame you for trying to meet an underage AI image.

Social media is run by hidden people who watch you, study you, and decide what's best for you using algorithms and the occasional real creep masquerading as software.

Their delusions of grandeur project themselves as your authoritarians. They know what is best for you, which satisfies their bosses and keeps them fed with advertising dollars. They manipulate you through social media with blatant context and subliminal content. Likewise, they debauch married and engaged people with sexual material and seductive accounts. Not only that, they subject old men to clips of suspicious-looking, scantily clad teenagers. They glorify adultery in singles and rally them to seduce a married person. Furthermore, they allow catfishers and sextortionists to engage their clients and scammers to clone their profiles. In some cases, the victim commits suicide.

If this technology had existed in the 1950s, these social media workers would be in prison. Basically, criminals control the content you are exposed to.

In today's world, it doesn't matter who you are to the jackasses behind the curtains. Facebook, Instagram, and mainstream dating app employees demand the privilege of approving who you can like, connect with, or mock. Meta-employees like Jeren A. Miles:

In conclusion, you are all fucker than Chuck. Sorry for the redpill with blackpill seasoning. If you disconnect from the mainstream networks, you become a pariah. They have brilliantly designed this system with collaboration, using their own advertising gimmicks while protecting themselves from our laws. They've made themselves The Normal Behavior. In the 1980s and 1990s, computer people were ridiculed as creeps that women avoided like a plague. Today, if you don't use their products, you're the creep. The arrogance of these people is very concerning. They believe they can destroy anyone they disfavor. These are dangerous, clever criminals and may be responsible for multiple heinous acts, including conspiracy to instigate suicide, mass violence, and inciting people against each other by toying with messages and shadowbanning friends and even loved ones without your consent, knowledge, without evidence in your profile settings. They excuse their criminal acts, usually tantrums, as glitches. Piss them off too much, and they'll leak your personal information and call it, "Ugh, those damn hackers got us again."

My advice: If you have to be on those networks, don't participate. Come to these forums to express yourself, not to theirs. Give them your face, not your mind.

Furthermore, instead of showing off, fuck off. What I mean is that if you have this dying will, aching inside for attention, and believe that mocking another person will project yourself as cool, mock yourself.

Well, I have to lick clean my girlfriend's eyeglasses. Ugh, it wasn't always like this, though. Ah, yes, I remember the long break I took in between LTRs:

Massive copium, Girls will brutally pick apart any individual they don't like attacking their aesthetical flaws regardless of what caused their hate in the first place.

A girl will decide whether to let you fuck her or not based on your looks and NT no matter whatever else you'll say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, BigJimsWornOutTires and Rhinoplastyordie
Uh Oh Wow GIF by Lina

View attachment 3242834

200.gif

Do you actually write yourself all these rambling stories, or are they AI generated?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and BigJimsWornOutTires
The average org user is NOT reading through all that
Probably not. They want fiction and people to support their fantastic ideologies. If they manage to secure supporters, they get bored and move on to the next fantasy. When you tell them the truth, they purse their lips, crinkle their eyebrows, cross their arms, and ignore you like a fucking plague. That's when you toss them a folded bundle of military fatigues and hand them a box of adult diapers. Tell them there's no rush to don them. "Wait for the sirens."

Read every single molecule twice over

Mirin'
I hope it helped

Many words, absolutely

Bro just start making youtube videos with ai voice or something
I'm flagged from Google because of the redpills I share. They see me as an insubordinate snitch.

“Well, I have to lick clean my girlfriend's eyeglasses. Ugh, it wasn't always like this, though. Ah, yes, I remember the long break I took in between LTRs”

:lul:
Sometimes I mop and polish the floor before her feet touch it

People who orchestrate social media and digital social engineering which has dipped through society are demons in figurative sense.
I‘ve seen so many people get changed for the worse in the past decade.
I‘ve seen sickening, unimaginable happen to people or families.
Or fuel to the fire to split entire families. these people are sick in the head and the worst is that they will also control the flow of information and data when martial law kicks in.
It's too late to ponder good news. After Trump pulled off the Wounded Head event, it was done. Nothing can deter WW3 now. But that won't stop them from tossing the inevitable into your face whenever there's a debate or conflict. "Oh, crap, America! Japan's fishing vessel was turned away by China! WORLD WAR THREE!" Fucking jackasses.

WW3 is when the press has a difficult time reaching an audience

Bookmarked. You are as close to a Shakespearean type as this modern world can muster. Mirin your perceptiveness and literacy. Hope to be like you one day.
I appreciate that

Massive copium, Girls will brutally pick apart any individual they don't like attacking their aesthetical flaws regardless of what caused their hate in the first place.

A girl will decide whether to let you fuck her or not based on your looks and NT no matter whatever else you'll say
It's difficult to understand what you just ejaculated, I'm not sure if the meaning of your "they/their" is referring to one non-binary person or multiple people. You all fucked yourselves shitty, you have no idea what you've done by nibbling on those ideologies. No one trusts you anymore! But that doesn't mean politicians won't use you. The gullible always makes frugal fodder.

Do you actually write yourself all these rambling stories, or are they AI generated?
Do you use AI to write for you? I keep seeing the question on here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono, Rhinoplastyordie and LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

Allow me to clarify something. When you mock someone in front of a girl you like, she knows one day you will mock her too. She knows if relations evolved between you two, she would need to ridicule you as well. Imagine that ten years later! Both parties are cussing one another constantly.

The same rule applies to vice versa. If she's mocking others, she'll mock you to others.

Allow me to clarify something. When you mock someone in front of a girl you like, she knows one day you will mock her too. She knows if relations evolved between you two, she would need to ridicule you as well. Imagine that ten years later! Both parties are cussing one another constantly.

The same rule applies to vice versa. If she's mocking others, she'll mock you to others.
Wtf is this nigger

a girl isn't thinking about any of that, everyone talks shit about people they don't like, girls love talking shit about people they don't like.

Best you can do is side with her and agree with all of her shit talking.

Also no one is getting mocked for no reason. If you dislike persone B and talk shit about them to person A, doesn't mean you'll necessarily talk shit about person A to person C

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Jfl at u faggot theorizing about anything when you can't even comprehend your own language
Confused I See GIF by HyperX

Wtf is this nigger

a girl isn't thinking about any of that, everyone talks shit about people they don't like, girls love talking shit about people they don't like.

Best you can do is side with her and agree with all of her shit talking.

Also no one is getting mocked for no reason. If you dislike persone B and talk shit about them to person A, doesn't mean you'll necessarily talk shit about person A to person C
I'm talking about girls and women, not trashy street skanks. The fuck outta here, Roomba.

Bullshit, nothing you say can get rid of an ioi, unless it never was one to begin with

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spermium and BigJimsWornOutTires