Never marry in the west

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Luminary
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Posts
8,766
Reputation
16,852
Unless you are prepared to lose 80% of your money, your kids, your house, possibly go to jail, possibly lose your job, and etc... Never marry in the west, if you do it’s over buddy boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, autistic_tendencies and twilight
Once I gymmax I'm changing my name to a central asian one and going to some rural siberian village to find a wife. I might go far as to get monolids.
 
not to mention every girl in the west is a whore in some shape or form, virgin only for marriage.
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Well water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
I’ll marry on the moon
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
7
Views
29
thenext_chad
T
Surfsup
Replies
0
Views
45
Surfsup
Surfsup
RICEascension
Replies
46
Views
204
macbookpro_2015
M
highcheekbones
Replies
1
Views
27
keubool
keubool
ascension
Replies
1
Views
24
ascension
ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top