NEVER order from Indian places (here’s why)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
delivery guy is always a curry who speaks 0 German

I’m starting to think @ascension @Zer0/∞ and @BrahminBoss are behind this as a punishment for me saying shit to curries

I made this thread a few days ago

And if eating a whole slice of my pizza wasn’t bad enough now they SEND A DEAD FUCKING FLY IN MY FRIES
DF86C443 4DFD 4CD7 A0FA 69222BA86476

It’s literally a dead fly I had to stop eating the fries cause I was disgusted by this

I should’ve filed a complaint or some shit wtf

@Beastimmung @Manletmachine @stunna @The Grinch @SubHumanHere @anoright

May this be a lesson for all of u to not mess with curries they will have their revenge in the sneakiest ways

Who knows if this Benchot spat on my food or some shit too

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Corleone, traveler and 6 others
I’m literally not ordering from this place ever again

• Woah
Reactions: SubHumanHere and ascension
Need to Kill Women. Behead Women. Roundhouse kick a Woman into the concrete. Slam dunk a Woman into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Women. Defecate in a Womans food. Launch Women into the sun. Stir fry Women in a wok. Toss Women into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Woman's gas tank. Judo throw Women into a wood chipper. Twist Women heads off. Report Women to the IRS. Karate chop Women in half. Curb stomp pregnant Women. Trap Women in quicksand. Crush Women in the trash compactor. Liquefy Women in a vat of acid. Eat Women. Dissect Women. Exterminate Women in the gas chamber. Stomp Women skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Women in the oven. Lobotomize Women. Mandatory abortions for Women. Grind Women fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Women in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Women with a ray gun. Kick old Women down the stairs. Feed Women to alligators. Slice Women with a katana.

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Also you shouls go and talk to the manager because IT'S OVER

Attachments

• 27148.jpg
    27148.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Fake pal

• Woah
Reactions: SubHumanHere
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, iam good boy and The Grinch
THIS IS LITERALLY A FLY JIGGA IHOW WILL I Fake this???

I wish it was fake I was hungry as fuck

Maybe on cam u can’t see but the hoe literally has its wings still this is disgusting and it’s always this Indian restaurant

I’m not finna find a dead fly and put it in my food just for .org thread

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
U niggas are literally disgusting these Indian restaurants are brutal with ppl eating my pizza and this shit

I’ve also seen hair in my foods before it’s just a new suprise every time I order

Why does your lazy ass order food every day

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 28117
Why does your lazy ass order food every day
I don’t like to cook but I’m not gonna order anymore

After these Indian delivery guys turned up they are just straight up rude to me don’t ever have change

I’ve also made a thread where the guy almost ran away with 15 euros before

It’s just a disaster I’m not gonna order and way to expensive for this bulshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
U niggas are literally disgusting these Indian restaurants are brutal with ppl eating my pizza and this shit

I’ve also seen hair in my foods before it’s just a new suprise every time I order

Bro I must've ordered food thousands of times in my life, I've never had any of these problems. Not even one, no cap

And all the delivery drivers are immigrants lol

Bro I must've ordered food thousands of times in my life, I've never had any of these problems. Not even one, no cap

Well why are they doing this to me? Must be because I never tip but this delivery shit is nothing but trouble not the mention how rude these guys are

I literally wouldn’t kill a fly just to make some thread in .org or make shit up about someone eating my pizza I just order a lot from this place and have never tipped that could be why these guys hate me

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
chicken tikka is good

I remember around 1 year ago I ordered food and the delivery driver was around 6'4 - 6'5 and he was chad facially. It was a brutal mog :feelsbadman:. He wasn't an immigrant though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ascension
I remember around 1 year ago I ordered food and the delivery driver was around 6'4 - 6'5 and he was chad facially. It was a brutal mog :feelsbadman:. He wasn't an immigrant though.

Many such cases

thanks for telling me why

eating out at all is a mssive looks/healthmin

cook your own food nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Iasacrko and incel194012940
No matter where i order it's a 95% chance a curry is delivering it